Another con newbie

gwamka

Rookie
Oct 2, 2015
Another mod republican who got sick of the leftwing wingnuts on another forum. Looking for a more balanced home to discuss current events. I don't mind differing points of view but hated the ganglike attacks of liberals on the one or two cons who dared offer their opinion.

Do you support tax dollars to maintain our infrastructure, our science institutions and educational system? Do you believe in civilization??? As a moderate I am assuming you do.

You will find extremist tea partiers that don't.

Another mod republican who got sick of the leftwing wingnuts on another forum. Looking for a more balanced home to discuss current events. I don't mind differing points of view but hated the ganglike attacks of liberals on the one or two cons who dared offer their opinion.

Welcome to USMB. I hope you have a good time here.
When you are ready for your lobotomy, I am the doctor who will perform it on you...

where do you want your target tattoo?

Welcome aboard.

Ship sails at 6, make sure you know where your lifeboat station is.

(Place has a tendency to get rocky)

Do you support tax dollars to maintain our infrastructure, our science institutions and educational system? Do you believe in civilization??? As a moderate I am assuming you do.

^^^^ One Trick Pony is to be avoided at all costs.
If you support anything the TEA Party stands for, like the US Constitution, you will tire of this one quickly.

When you are ready for your lobotomy, I am the doctor who will perform it on you...
^^^^ blow hard who is very full of himself. Frequently referred to as "Scat"

If you support anything the TEA Party stands for, like the US Constitution, you will tire of this one quickly.
tea party most of them can't even spell constitution let alone understand it .

Welcome aboard.

^^^^ You will like this one. He is sane.

Ahhh, poor little Ernie is in need of attention. Did your dildo batteries die again?

This one..... well, harmless due to her ignorance.

Ahhh, poor little Ernie is in need of attention. Did your dildo batteries die again?
See what I mean?

Welcome aboard.

That's an unfounded malicious rumor.

BTW, do you prefer ketchup or mustard in your coffee?

Welcome aboard.

I prefer roasted habeneros in mine

Insulting & Trolling a introduction thread? is that not a no no?

Welcome aboard.

I prefer roasted habeneros in mine

Good choice.

far more sensible than maraschino cherries

This one..... well, harmless due to her ignorance.
speaking of ignorance where did you get the idea I was female? gender identification disorder.?

Forum List

Back