Another company to leave CA for TX

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
But not b/c of the anti free market approach of ca
but not b/c of the high taxes
but not b/c of the hugh jump in forced min wages

no, not even the public statement from the owners will convince leftist or jake that that's why they are moving away to never return.

JUST IN: Major Company is Leaving California for Texas After Min Wage Hike....

Jamba Inc., the owner of smoothie company Jamba Juice, will move its headquarters from Emeryville, Calif., to Texas within eight months.

The company’s new corporate home will be in Frisco, Texas, about 30 miles north of Dallas. In a statement, Chief Executive David Pace said Jamba was looking for places that had “competitive operating costs,” access to “skilled restaurant talent” and an “attractive cost of living,” along with a central location for further expansion.

“The state of Texas meets all of these criteria and Frisco is a community committed to healthy living that aligns closely with our overall mission,” Pace said.

not expanding into TX, leaving the idiots to starve out other companies.

that's why the push for higher taxes and an idiotically high min wage has to be pushed at the Fed level. Once people that are living in ca have to go out of state for jobs, it might dawn on the sheep that they are backing the wrong donkey.

I wonder if anyone in TX is planning on raising taxes just to keep the stewpud out of their state.

Not that that is why people and companies leave ca, no, it's the shitty weather and the nearness of the beach.

Forum List

Back