Another college shooting

in Greek Mythology Koios was a Titan who was considered pretty wise....:lol:.....this Meatball should change his handle....this one is pretty stupid....

Son of Heaven and Earth, too. Plus god of wisdom. Not too shabby work, if you can get it.

Now then, ask away. Wisdom is a gift to be shared.

ok.....if your so smart how did a Olympian like Zeus kick your Ass?....

Didn't. It's a fiction. Wiser folks get that.

See how easy this is?

no, it's a person.

people like you on both sides of the political spectrum are the reason our country is so completely dysfunctional.

i owe the other assholes an apology for lumping you in with them.

in Greek Mythology Koios was a Titan who was considered pretty wise....:lol:.....this Meatball should change his handle....this one is pretty stupid....

Son of Heaven and Earth, too. Plus god of wisdom. Not too shabby work, if you can get it.

Now then, ask away. Wisdom is a gift to be shared.

To share wisdom one must be wise. The fail is deep with you on that count. But keep trying...when you die you can come back as a turnip and start learning some of that wisdom you so desperately need.

I wonder if Nerdly_Dentite will ever return to this thread.

I smell a...

th

I wonder if Nerdly_Dentite will ever return to this thread.
Unlikely. One can only take just so much self-pwnage.

Plus, once someone pointed out the absence of a firearm in this story, that once-in-a-decade boner he was sporting deflated like air leaving a balloon. He's gonna need an ice pack (albeit a small one) for the ensuing case of blue balls.

Didn't. It's a fiction. Wiser folks get that.

See how easy this is?

you took his name.....you take his history......see how easy this is?....

So when using a name we take its history? Explain that wisdom. Can you?

there has to be a reason you took that name for here.....i was reading a Dresden novel when i signed up here.....your handle is fairly obscure.....so you must be into Mythology.....

you took his name.....you take his history......see how easy this is?....

So when using a name we take its history? Explain that wisdom. Can you?

there has to be a reason you took that name for here.....i was reading a Dresden novel when i signed up here.....your handle is fairly obscure.....so you must be into Mythology..... (no; I mustn't. I think Feynman might agree.)

Sure, many in fact:

1. Short, and thus quicker to log-in with, here.

2. Convenience, since it matches a URL I own which is not used (set it up for my daughter, when she toyed with the idea of doing a Web-dev enterprise). So I can link to images there, from this site, and not sacrifice my anonymity; example: http://www.koios.us/ph/debt_gdp.png

3. Conservative koolaid-drinkers are nincumpoops; and those few who I suspected might take the additional step to google (verb) the origin of "koios" would get their panties in a twist over it. So some entertainment value.

Does that help?

Last edited:
i saw on the news the guy did not use a gun......they think he used an Arrow type of weapon....or a some type of blade.

Well clearly, the time has come to outlaw all pointy or sharp objects. It's for the children!!! :doubt:

Yeah, but then only outlaws with have pointy or sharp objects. What's really needed is a concealed carry law for pointy or sharp objects.

Forum List

Back