Another college shooting

At least 1 dead, 1 wounded at Wyo. comm. college - Salon.com

Oh, if only they ALL had had guns, you know, like in Colorado where the university students refuse to live in a dorm where guns are allowed.

Note that this happened in the wild west where a lot of people carry guns.

Apparently no one rushed in to

tumblr_mcux5hLKXp1rzmlpwo1_400.jpg

Save The Day!

Any wacko gun nuts know why that would be?
It must have taken a long time to type all that with one hand.

You really are one fucking sick old man.

At least 1 dead, 1 wounded at Wyo. comm. college - Salon.com

Oh, if only they ALL had had guns, you know, like in Colorado where the university students refuse to live in a dorm where guns are allowed.

Note that this happened in the wild west where a lot of people carry guns.

Apparently no one rushed in to

tumblr_mcux5hLKXp1rzmlpwo1_400.jpg

Save The Day!

Any wacko gun nuts know why that would be?

You let us all know what the fuck guns have to do with this incident, Einstein.

:doubt:

How did dude comitt suicide?

The article I read didn't say.

No, compound bows and cross bows are seriously deadly.

But I can't imagine anyone using one to kill himself. That's just weird.

Who got shot? Dem or Rep students. If the latter, great news. Get em some more ammo.

asshole

Dude! :wtf:
and if we just had you laying there bleeding along side the guy......i would fucking sell Commemorative photos...."Hey Honey look.....that Stroonge Koios.....actually has blood....not a dried up piece of shit like you thought"......

Or perhaps find some sort of way to fall in a way that shoves a bolt in your eyesocket????

no, it's a person.

people like you on both sides of the political spectrum are the reason our country is so completely dysfunctional.

i owe the other assholes an apology for lumping you in with them.

in Greek Mythology Koios was a Titan who was considered pretty wise....:lol:.....this Meatball should change his handle....this one is pretty stupid....

no, it's a person.

people like you on both sides of the political spectrum are the reason our country is so completely dysfunctional.

in Greek Mythology Koios was a Titan who was considered pretty wise....:lol:.....this Meatball should change his handle....this one is pretty stupid....

Son of Heaven and Earth, too. Plus god of wisdom. Not too shabby work, if you can get it.

Now then, ask away. Wisdom is a gift to be shared.

and if we just had you laying there bleeding along side the guy......i would fucking sell Commemorative photos...."Hey Honey look.....that Stroonge Koios.....actually has blood....not a dried up piece of shit like you thought"......

Good. You're in the game. But try for some individuality, and add your own creativity.

You can do it!

how about this?.......when your with your squeeze Lakota.....who does the pitching?.....he claimed he does,i don't believe him......now that you have joined us.....set us straight......:eusa_eh:

no, it's a person.

Son of Heaven and Earth, too. Plus god of wisdom. Not too shabby work, if you can get it.

Now then, ask away. Wisdom is a gift to be shared.

ok.....if your so smart how did a Olympian like Zeus kick your Ass?....

Good. You're in the game. But try for some individuality, and add your own creativity.

You can do it!

how about this?.......when your with your squeeze Lakota.....who does the pitching?.....he claimed he does,i don't believe him......now that you have joined us.....set us straight......:eusa_eh:

I stand corrected; you can't do it.

Forum List

Back