Another clumsy moment for Obama...

How many threads are we up to about this?

I think it's around 5... maybe 6. Boring, is it not?
Cali, This may have been covered before, but think of it this way. If the news media ignored an event which is in line with a preceding similar event involving the same person or people, would you not think the news media to be derelict in their duty to report the news?
I started this thread because I thought it important enough to place it here based on the importance the news media placed on the story.
More importantly this latest event shows a pattern that IMO is worthy of presentation for discussion.

Please do not tell me how to think of this or any other situation. Don't drag me into your pathetic whining. You may be a conservative, but that is of no consequence to me. I don't cut anyone any slack because their views are similar to mine. You behave like an assclown, expect me to call you an assclown.

What makes me really laugh is that the thing the right should be latching on to is Obama's speech in Westminster Hall and how that went down with the Brits... But no... that's far too hard for y'all. You'd much rather use stupid petty shit than do the hard work and review his speech and criticize him for that.

Fucking shallow assclown.

So you felt the need to start your own thread, about a topic that's been talked to death about, because of it's "importance"?

It's "important" to you that the band started playing during Obama's toast?

What is "important" about that? How does that affect you at all?

Someone pass this leftist some kleenex before he snots up the place with his incessant whining! DingleBarry makes an ass of himself no matter where he goes whether he's bowing before other Leaders or embarrassing the Queen of England. He's a fuckin loser.

She's not the Queen of England, she's the Queen of the United Kingdom.

Secondly, every single President in history has fucked up on protocol at some time. As have most other world leaders. Obama is no worse than any other President in this regard.

There are plenty of legitimate bitches about Obama. Find those and hammer him. But using a small protocol fuck up against him makes the right look petty and childish. I know that we have our fair share of petty childish people, but it's embarrassing for the rest of us when they keep on making fools of themselves. The left can't tell us apart.

Just because YOU find it petty doesn't mean I do. I don't march to anyone's drum beat.. I speak my mind as I see fit. I don't need permission from you or anyone else for that so if I embarrassed you, really.. put me on ignore.

Lastly, Obama Meets With Queen Of England : NPR

Tell it to NPR and :chillpill:other News organizations .. How liberal of you..

Last edited:
Interesting that cons have constantly berated Obama for showing too much respect for other leaders, but now he is being accused of a slight to the Queen. Go figure.

Interesting that cons have constantly berated Obama for showing too much respect for other leaders, but now he is being accused of a slight to the Queen. Go figure.

Well...Obama bowed to Gadaffi, Mubarak, and Assad.....

Is the Queen being deposed????

The guy just has a certain sense of style and timing...

Cali, This may have been covered before, but think of it this way. If the news media ignored an event which is in line with a preceding similar event involving the same person or people, would you not think the news media to be derelict in their duty to report the news?
I started this thread because I thought it important enough to place it here based on the importance the news media placed on the story.
More importantly this latest event shows a pattern that IMO is worthy of presentation for discussion.

Please do not tell me how to think of this or any other situation. Don't drag me into your pathetic whining. You may be a conservative, but that is of no consequence to me. I don't cut anyone any slack because their views are similar to mine. You behave like an assclown, expect me to call you an assclown.

What makes me really laugh is that the thing the right should be latching on to is Obama's speech in Westminster Hall and how that went down with the Brits... But no... that's far too hard for y'all. You'd much rather use stupid petty shit than do the hard work and review his speech and criticize him for that.

I think you are having a moment. Where is all this anger coming from?
I was nothing but polite to you and merely suggested you "think of it this way" and then you have the nerve to blast away at me like this?
I did nothing to you to warrant such an attack.
Hey, if you feel that strongly, PM me. If not, then we're done.
Ball is in your court.

I gotta tell ya girl, after going to your profile and seeing you block PM's leads me to think you are a knee jerk reactionary and arrogant alpha female who thinks every one has to take shit from.
Got news for ya there salad head, don't ever go thinking you can get by with that nonsense. You seem to have a propensity to vent at anyone you choose and they are suppose to take it.
Not me. I was nothing more than polite in my query to you.
BTW, you and I are not of the same ideological stance. No person worthy of our side would cavalierly address people in the manner in which you think you can.
Honey, you're not tricky at all. But transparent. A "bitch" ? Well you just gave a damning demonstration that you are not a bitch but a flannel shirt ripped jeans wearing hard hat who just got off a construction job and feels the need to keep up with the boys at the local gin mill.
I'm done with you.
You can put me on ignore.

If it weren't for us, they'd be singing Nazi Germany's national anthem. :lol:

No, the British don't care about this. He got a standing ovation for the toast.

It's only butthurt American "Conservatives" who seem to care.

You think your ridiculous behavior is any better than the 'conservatives'? Cuz I got news for ya... it ain't.

Everyone who justifies Obama's actions, or blames the band, or the Brits, or anyone else is just fucking stupid.

How about "blaming" no one, since it's clearly not an issue, let alone anyone's "fault"?

I don't see British people complaining about this "protocol breach". I only see American "conservatives" bitching and whining about it.

I gotta tell ya girl, after going to your profile and seeing you block PM's leads me to think you are a knee jerk reactionary and arrogant alpha female who thinks every one has to take shit from.
Got news for ya there salad head, don't ever go thinking you can get by with that nonsense. You seem to have a propensity to vent at anyone you choose and they are suppose to take it.
Not me. I was nothing more than polite in my query to you.
BTW, you and I are not of the same ideological stance. No person worthy of our side would cavalierly address people in the manner in which you think you can.
Honey, you're not tricky at all. But transparent. A "bitch" ? Well you just gave a damning demonstration that you are not a bitch but a flannel shirt ripped jeans wearing hard hat who just got off a construction job and feels the need to keep up with the boys at the local gin mill.
I'm done with you.
You can put me on ignore.

Ignore the crotchety old thing. She must be out of batteries.

I don't care if there's 537 threads on this issue. Perhaps that is the problem. Obama gets himself in these situations so often , the media reports on it and we discuss it.
You're just pissed off because it places The Obamamessiah in a bad light.
You'll just have to endure.

You know, eventually you guys will have to realize that just because we don't buy into every nonsense crackpot attempt to bash Obama, we don't think he's the Messiah.

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, and it's pretty unlikely that I'll vote for him in 2012. Your thesis is invalid.

That doesn't change the fact that the bandleader started playing during his speech, not the other way around.
Ahh, the old defense mechanism known as "the bash"....Hey genius,this is not bashing. Bashing as you libs call it, would be an embellishment or a stretching of the truth.
Try again. Here's the dictionary definition:
1bash verb \ˈbash\
transitive verb
: to strike violently : hit; also : to injure or damage by striking : smash —often used with in
: to attack physically or verbally <media bashing> <celebrity bashing>

To "bash" means to attack - not necessarily with lies. If you're going to be pedantic, at least know what you're talking about.
These criticisms and observations of actual events.
No, the events might be "actual". The criticisms are certainly not based on anything that "actually" happened.
This is not a thesis.
And we return again to the dictionary:

the·sis noun
\&#712;th&#275;-s&#601;s, British especially for 1 &#712;the-sis\
plural the·ses

2. a. a position or proposition that a person (as a candidate for scholastic honors) advances and offers to maintain by argument

"thesis" means your point, basically.

This thread is based on the need to discuss actual events. You people on the Left do topics. We on the right do events.
A simple glance through the thread list on this website proves you very wrong.
If you didn't vote for Obama, why then are you spewing excuses for his actions?
Is it really so hard to understand that "not mindlessly attacking Obama for nonsense" isn't the same thing as "making excuses for him"?

There are plenty of major issues I have with Obama. He's a corporate stooge, a warmonger, and civil rights violator.

But just because I don't like Obama, doesn't justify nonsense.
Pretty unlikely?..That's a yes. You will vote for Obama in 2012 because you Lefties always cave to peer pressure.
Don't be an idiot. You don't know me, and I don't know you. We're not in kindergarten anymore (at least I'm not). I have no patience for idiocy.
Obama got ore than a third of the moderate white upper middle class suburban vote because most f those people don't pay attention to issues unless they crawl across their well manicured front lawns. They bowed to pressure from their neighbors who feared not voting for Obama would have their peer groups label them as racist.
Did they all tell you that? Or are you a psychic?
If you think that "yes we can" and "Hopey changey" nonsense resonated through the electorate, you're nuts.
Well, it seems it did, if for no other reason than you conservatives are still butthurt about it.
The only change is that Obama has steered the nation radically to the left and the only hope is we get this guy out of office and get this country back on to a better path. Cuz Obama's shit ain't gettin' it.
You think the nation has "radically" steered to the left? What evidence do you have to show for that?
Now you can deny all you like. I don't care who you vote for. That's your choice.
And you can have tantrums about protocol, that's your choice too. But don't be surprised when you're mocked for it.

Can you imagine the left's reaction if Bush was still smoking cigarettes. I'd like to see someone catch BO when he's sneaking a smoke. I'd save it until just before the election.

Can you imagine the left's reaction if Bush was still smoking cigarettes. I'd like to see someone catch BO when he's sneaking a smoke. I'd save it until just before the election.

Why would anyone care?

You'd care if it was Bush still smoking. BO is obviously a very weak person.

Any creep that globe trots around the world bowing before dictators is a pansyass. DingleBarry gives new meaning to weakness.

Why would anyone care?

I'm a two pack a day smoker. I wouldn't care at all.

Why do you care so much? I thought conservatives were all about "personal freedom" and "responsibility"?

I'm a two pack a day smoker. I wouldn't care at all.

Why do you care so much? I thought conservatives were all about "personal freedom" and "responsibility"?

And pointing out the hypocrisy of lefties.

Wait... what "hypocrisy" did you point out?

You mean you claiming to know what I would think if Bush was still in the White House?

Hate to break it to you, but that's not "hypocrisy" on the part of liberals.

Forum List

Back