Another clumsy moment for Obama...

What was important to me is the fact that when the band started playing, Obama kept talking. The look he got from the Queen was priceless.

I doubt he could hear the band from the stage, but that's not the point.

The bandleader starting the band before Obama finished his toast is a breach of protocol on their part, not on Obama's.

:lame2: Wow.. the lengths you lefties will go to in order to carry water for DingleBarry.. Now it's the band's fault that Hussein is a fuckin dummy.. :lol:

What exactly did "Dinglebarry" do that makes him a "dummy"?

Or are you just throwing another tantrum?

I doubt he could hear the band from the stage, but that's not the point.

The bandleader starting the band before Obama finished his toast is a breach of protocol on their part, not on Obama's.

:lame2: Wow.. the lengths you lefties will go to in order to carry water for DingleBarry.. Now it's the band's fault that Hussein is a fuckin dummy.. :lol:

are we still going on about insulting figureheads who get too much respect and attention in the first place?

are we still going on about insulting figureheads who get too much respect and attention in the first place?

Eh? I'm not sure I understand you.

some protocol he didn't follow?

The band started playing during his toast, because the bandleader thought he was finished.

That has become "He talked over the British National Anthem!".

If it weren't for us, they'd be singing Nazi Germany's national anthem. :lol:

No, the British don't care about this. He got a standing ovation for the toast.

It's only butthurt American "Conservatives" who seem to care.

The band started playing during his toast, because the bandleader thought he was finished.

of all the things to care about......

Death_by_fire_by_clairebearer.gif

So you're gonna stick with the "but mom, he did it first" defense?

Down boy!

How did Obama "screw up"? The band started playing in the middle of his toast, not the other way around.

There are at least 3 or 4 other threads on this topic, it's been beaten to death. You're a day late and a dollar short.

How have I tried to "shoot the messenger"?
Or a pack of Skittles.
I don't care if there's 537 threads on this issue. Perhaps that is the problem. Obama gets himself in these situations so often , the media reports on it and we discuss it.
You're just pissed off because it places The Obamamessiah in a bad light.
You'll just have to endure.

You know, eventually you guys will have to realize that just because we don't buy into every nonsense crackpot attempt to bash Obama, we don't think he's the Messiah.

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, and it's pretty unlikely that I'll vote for him in 2012. Your thesis is invalid.

That doesn't change the fact that the bandleader started playing during his speech, not the other way around.
Ahh, the old defense mechanism known as "the bash"....Hey genius,this is not bashing. Bashing as you libs call it, would be an embellishment or a stretching of the truth.
These criticisms and observations of actual events.
This is not a thesis. This thread is based on the need to discuss actual events. You people on the Left do topics. We on the right do events.
If you didn't vote for Obama, why then are you spewing excuses for his actions?
Pretty unlikely?..That's a yes. You will vote for Obama in 2012 because you Lefties always cave to peer pressure.
Obama got ore than a third of the moderate white upper middle class suburban vote because most f those people don't pay attention to issues unless they crawl across their well manicured front lawns. They bowed to pressure from their neighbors who feared not voting for Obama would have their peer groups label them as racist.
If you think that "yes we can" and "Hopey changey" nonsense resonated through the electorate, you're nuts. The only change is that Obama has steered the nation radically to the left and the only hope is we get this guy out of office and get this country back on to a better path. Cuz Obama's shit ain't gettin' it.
Now you can deny all you like. I don't care who you vote for. That's your choice.

Cali, This may have been covered before, but think of it this way. If the news media ignored an event which is in line with a preceding similar event involving the same person or people, would you not think the news media to be derelict in their duty to report the news?
I started this thread because I thought it important enough to place it here based on the importance the news media placed on the story.
More importantly this latest event shows a pattern that IMO is worthy of presentation for discussion.

So you felt the need to start your own thread, about a topic that's been talked to death about, because of it's "importance"?

It's "important" to you that the band started playing during Obama's toast?

What is "important" about that? How does that affect you at all?

What was important to me is the fact that when the band started playing, Obama kept talking. The look he got from the Queen was priceless.
Yes, obviously, the band leader was at fault for beginning in the middle of Obama's toast.

So you felt the need to start your own thread, about a topic that's been talked to death about, because of it's "importance"?

Yes, obviously, the band leader was at fault for beginning in the middle of Obama's toast.

That's what Obama gets for being such a grandstanding gasbag.

Just toast the queen and stfu with yer sermons already bozo...:lol::lol:

Cali, This may have been covered before, but think of it this way. If the news media ignored an event which is in line with a preceding similar event involving the same person or people, would you not think the news media to be derelict in their duty to report the news?
I started this thread because I thought it important enough to place it here based on the importance the news media placed on the story.
More importantly this latest event shows a pattern that IMO is worthy of presentation for discussion.

Someone pass this leftist some kleenex before he snots up the place with his incessant whining! DingleBarry makes an ass of himself no matter where he goes whether he's bowing before other Leaders or embarrassing the Queen of England. He's a fuckin loser.

She's not the Queen of England, she's the Queen of the United Kingdom.

Secondly, every single President in history has fucked up on protocol at some time. As have most other world leaders. Obama is no worse than any other President in this regard.

There are plenty of legitimate bitches about Obama. Find those and hammer him. But using a small protocol fuck up against him makes the right look petty and childish. I know that we have our fair share of petty childish people, but it's embarrassing for the rest of us when they keep on making fools of themselves. The left can't tell us apart.

No they weren't, you fucking moron. Understand protocol before you start making bullshit claims.

Idiot.

You think your ridiculous behavior is any better than the 'conservatives'? Cuz I got news for ya... it ain't.

Everyone who justifies Obama's actions, or blames the band, or the Brits, or anyone else is just fucking stupid.

For the right wing, every one of Obama's "moments" are clumsy, Fascist and will lead to the downfall of the universe. Get over it.

He did get bin Laden. Two shots and a splash of water from the bartender in chief...out-a-sight!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back