ANOTHER Clinton Scandal?

So let me see if I understand this "scandal" so bravely uncovered by the Fox News watchdogs of truth, justice, and the American Way correctly:

1. The Clintons are rich.

2. They have an LLC to minimize their taxes.

3. Then a miracle occurs.

4. The Clintons are prosecuted!

lets predict the May 29 Hillary scandal. Hillary kept a secret hidden camera in Bill Clintons private room during the 90's, and has the footage of all Bills affairs, and was going to sell them for 2.5 Billion. but since she doesnt need the money, she will just hang on to the videos in case she goes broke again and needs a few billion dollars.

Can that family NOT do something connected to crime? Is that even REMOTELY possible? It's seems {NOW CONFIRMED} that the Clinton's had a SHELL company a FRONT that they funneled HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of dollars through.

Bill and Hillary middle class? Struggling? Broke? They ARE the top 1% of the TOP 10% of the nation based on wealth. And they ARE and HAVE been using whatever tactics legal or otherwise to increase that wealth.

I love how Stuart Varney pretends he is clueless how a "shell company" works, and how he keeps emphasizing the words "shell company".

If he is that clueless about LLCs, he should not be sitting in that chair.

VARNEY: This just in: The latest chapter in the Clinton saga. New financial records show Bill Clinton was using his position as an ex-President to garner large speaking engagement fees!

CONTRIBUTOR: It all appears to be entirely legal.

VARNEY: Dammit!

CONTRIBUTOR: But it just shows how the Clintons don't live like the 99 percent.

VARNEY: Yes! Yes!

So let me see if I understand this "scandal" so bravely uncovered by the Fox News watchdogs of truth, justice, and the American Way correctly:

Hillary Clinton s not like the rest of us Good

There are some problems with this Bai piece. Bai's correct that the actual money means nothing. Rich folks are often better potuses than those who are not rich. And, I agree with you, minimizing taxes is no crime, but paying the rate Mitt paid should disqualify anyone from office. But, money going to foundations is a good thing ... Bill Gates ... not bad. And, it's not taxable, and shouldn't be.

Bai faults Hill for first class tickets on a two hour flight. LOL. I'd go FC too if money didn't matter. But, he may have something about how the Clintons continue chasing money .... even while she's running.

The next time you piss drinking rubes get indignant and that puzzled look on your face when someone refers to Fox News' "fake scandals", remember this topic.

i just got home from work, any new Hillary scandals? did she kidnap an alien from Mars and kept it hidden in her basement?

Yeah, then Bill found it and tried to fuck it. It was a scene man.
i am hearing rumors that its been revealed that Bill took nudies of Monica in the mid-90's and still has them. Playboy has been making offers !!!

This scandal reads like a post doc psych experiment. To see if Fox viewers are genuinely so malluable that you can use 'Fox-Speak' to describe a generic, ridiculously common and obviously legal business organization ......and watch to see if the viewers will call for criminal prosecution.

The awful truth about Hillary is beginning to dawn on Dems (I think that the author of this article is being a little kind to the Dems)

We live in an age of narratives, not news. The narrative in the mainstream media is that Hillary Clinton is “inevitable” as the Democratic nominee, with supporting polling data from the New York Times (that oversamples Democrats and under-samples Republicans) manufactured to support the narrative. But the real news, what people need to know, is that Hillary looks like a disaster-in-the-making, with very poor campaign skills and an indefensible record overseeing foreign policy disasters that have exploded in the face of Obama.

Read more: Blog The awful truth about Hillary is beginning to dawn on Dems
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

You offer a link to an article by a right wing hack who says Hillary is losing support. Just who do you think will believe that crap?

Link? That's just Freewill's 'narrative'.

Forum List

Back