ANOTHER Clinton Scandal?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Can that family NOT do something connected to crime? Is that even REMOTELY possible? It's seems {NOW CONFIRMED} that the Clinton's had a SHELL company a FRONT that they funneled HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of dollars through.

Bill and Hillary middle class? Struggling? Broke? They ARE the top 1% of the TOP 10% of the nation based on wealth. And they ARE and HAVE been using whatever tactics legal or otherwise to increase that wealth.

Oh my, another Clinton scandal. Another day Faux can make money. Another day that the 'Conservatives' can froth at the mouth. And another day that the 2016 election looks more like a Democratic walk in the park.

• Banned
Ours is no longer to question why... ours is simply to do as our Liberal masters instruct.
This IS a train wreck of a family. They would leave Dr Phil drooling.
How stupid does a person have to be when you run for president and you have so many things to hide?

In truth I CAN tell you how stupid it is. It's like going to a court date for a DWI with a fifth in your hand. FULL STUPID.

• Banned
Oh my, another Clinton scandal. Another day Faux can make money. Another day that the 'Conservatives' can froth at the mouth. And another day that the 2016 election looks more like a Democratic walk in the park.
Oh democrats ARE going to be walking in parks because that IS where they will be living.

I don't know why I like you so much. You're such a fucking idiot, yet there's something about you that's... redeemable

Please stop ignoring reality. We really could be great pals, y'know.

Have you considered hormonal therapy? :dunno:

Translation:
It doesn't matter what they have done. My head is permanently affixed to their ass

Translation:
It doesn't matter what they have done. My head is permanently affixed to their ass
Go easy on the guy. He's well educated, articulate, and sober as a judge.

Geology knows no politics. It's like mathematics. And In my book, that is cool. :thup:

Other than that, yeah... he's got the "disease". Maybe we should take pity? :dunno:

Translation:
Go easy on the guy. He's well educated, articulate, and sober as a judge.

Geology knows no politics. It's like mathematics. And In my book, that is cool. :thup:

Other than that, yeah... he's got the "disease". Maybe we should take pity? :dunno:
Maybe we can get them jobs as train conductors for Amtrack.

Pregnant quote from the video, "it all appears to be legal."
Now when Bishop Willard took advantage of the same tax loopholes, the Right kept telling us "it was all perfectly legal."
What hypocrites!

Romney Shell Companies Offshore Accounts A Primer RealClearPolitics

To explore the larger issues here further, we first need to explain what Romney did with his vast investments. Recent articles in Vanity Fair and the Associated Press have charted the flow of some of his dollars into shell companies and offshore investments. Most Americans don’t have the kind of resources Romney does -- either in scope or in type -- and thus even the terminology involved might be puzzling.

But as investment banker James Rickards explained to RCP, “This is 98 percent tax-driven.”

Calling it ironic that Romney famously said, “Corporations are people,” Rickards noted that “there’s a difference between Mitt Romney the person and his corporations.” He pointed out that “corporations have a separate existence. If you have an overseas investment . . . in Bermuda, that entity is not a U.S. taxpayer. The money it makes is not U.S. income, so it’s not taxable in the United States.”

Indeed, according to Vanity Fair and the AP, Romney initiated a “company” in Bermuda called Sankaty High Yield Asset Investors Ltd., in which he could park money he made from overseas investments in order to shield it from the high U.S. tax rate.

If a person makes money abroad, “you would not put that money in a high-tax jurisdiction” such as the United States, Rickards explained. Instead, someone with foreign investments could launch what is known as a shell company to delay, and possibly minimize, paying taxes.

This practice is “quite common,” he said, among the wealthy members of the financial sector who are involved with hedge funds, private equity firms, the insurance industry and other Wall Street entities.

Can that family NOT do something connected to crime? Is that even REMOTELY possible? It's seems {NOW CONFIRMED} that the Clinton's had a SHELL company a FRONT that they funneled HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of dollars through.

Bill and Hillary middle class? Struggling? Broke? They ARE the top 1% of the TOP 10% of the nation based on wealth. And they ARE and HAVE been using whatever tactics legal or otherwise to increase that wealth.

What's the scandal exactly? I have an LLC. They're yawn inducingly generic.

hahahaha.... desperation is abound! Absolutely nothing illegal was done by what he did to incorporate his business....Even I am in the process of making my business a limited liability corporation....to protect myself and my family from anything that can happen with my business....

Fox News is an absolute Joke, honestly it is... the British clown was trying so so so hard to make something out of nothing it was laughable....even though they both said it was LEGAL AND IS LEGAL....they continued to try to make it sound as if it was NOT legal.... sheesh almighty....but please, continue having your fun crying wolf....

It's worked so well for you..... ;)

Now when Bishop Willard took advantage of the same tax loopholes, the Right kept telling us "it was all perfectly legal."
What hypocrites!

To explore the larger issues here further, we first need to explain what Romney did with his vast investments. Recent articles in Vanity Fair and the Associated Press have charted the flow of some of his dollars into shell companies and offshore investments. Most Americans don’t have the kind of resources Romney does -- either in scope or in type -- and thus even the terminology involved might be puzzling.

But as investment banker James Rickards explained to RCP, “This is 98 percent tax-driven.”

Calling it ironic that Romney famously said, “Corporations are people,” Rickards noted that “there’s a difference between Mitt Romney the person and his corporations.” He pointed out that “corporations have a separate existence. If you have an overseas investment . . . in Bermuda, that entity is not a U.S. taxpayer. The money it makes is not U.S. income, so it’s not taxable in the United States.”

Indeed, according to Vanity Fair and the AP, Romney initiated a “company” in Bermuda called Sankaty High Yield Asset Investors Ltd., in which he could park money he made from overseas investments in order to shield it from the high U.S. tax rate.

If a person makes money abroad, “you would not put that money in a high-tax jurisdiction” such as the United States, Rickards explained. Instead, someone with foreign investments could launch what is known as a shell company to delay, and possibly minimize, paying taxes.

This practice is “quite common,” he said, among the wealthy members of the financial sector who are involved with hedge funds, private equity firms, the insurance industry and other Wall Street entities.

Yeah, but when Clinton does it, its a scandal?

I'm still not entirely clear what this 'scandal' is. That BIll had an LLC?

Can't the Democrats find anybody to run other than communists and criminals?
Well they DID put up a full blown drunk once. {Teddy} but he got beat by a peanut farmer. Oh and Eagleton for VP. After he got out of the mental hospital {electro shock treatments}.

But as far as normal people? Does the party even have any?

What hypocrites!

The "scandal" is Clinton is a Democrat and Bishop Willard is a Republican.

What hypocrites!

Did I say I agreed when Romney did it idiot?

What hypocrites!

The "scandal" is Clinton is a Democrat and Bishop Willard is a Republican.
The "scandal" FACT IS a Clinton can do NOTHING above board and honest. NOTHING.

What hypocrites!

Did I say I agreed when Romney did it idiot?
Who gives a fuck what you say, the fact is the FOX Gossip Channel did not call Bishop Willard's LLC shell corp a scandal.
Get it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back