Another Clinton associate found dead.

Conspiracy nut... it’s not a strawman as I never said you didn’t know that. If anything is a strawman, it’s you, crying strawman.

What I did was highlight how his own physician said he could suffer a heart attack just from testifying, no less going to prison.

You’re such a conspiracy nut, you actually suspect foul play when an obese man, in a stressful environment like prison, suffering from arteriosclerosis, dies from a heart attack, and is injected with a drug used to treat a heart attack.

You’re a fucking loon. :cuckoo:

Thank you for proving my point that all you have is personal attacks and extremely partisan knee-jerk denials for anything said against your heroes, the Clinton crime family. The fact that you spend so much time defending her tells me all I need to know about you.

14963198_10157751278625224_7229443327835772375_n.jpg
^^^ a conspiracy nut moving on to the next conspiracy after getting bitch-slapped over the last one.

l.gif

Conspiracy nut... it’s not a strawman as I never said you didn’t know that. If anything is a strawman, it’s you, crying strawman.

What I did was highlight how his own physician said he could suffer a heart attack just from testifying, no less going to prison.

You’re such a conspiracy nut, you actually suspect foul play when an obese man, in a stressful environment like prison, suffering from arteriosclerosis, dies from a heart attack, and is injected with a drug used to treat a heart attack.

You’re a fucking loon. :cuckoo:

Thank you for proving my point that all you have is personal attacks and extremely partisan knee-jerk denials for anything said against your heroes, the Clinton crime family. The fact that you spend so much time defending her tells me all I need to know about you.
Now you’re flat out lying. Personal attacks are not all I have and my reactions are not partisan knee-jerk denials.

Laced in with my personal attacks, which are warranted given your craziness, is highlighting reality, from which you are far divorced.

An obese man with a heart condition, dying from a heart attack in a stressful environment with a drug in his body used to treat a heart attack — is not a conspiracy, ya flamin’ loon. :cuckoo:

^^^ a conspiracy nut moving on to the next conspiracy after getting bitch-slapped over the last one.

l.gif

Don't make me laugh. Nothing you said was even remotely close to bitch-slapping, all you have is personal attacks and non-arguments, and you completely ignored my point that they gave him medication that didn't mix with his other medications. I'm actually laughing at you for defending such a vile woman who is a total fraud, and anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that she is as corrupt as it gets.

l.gif

Don't make me laugh. Nothing you said was even remotely close to bitch-slapping, all you have is personal attacks and non-arguments, and you completely ignored my point that they gave him medication that didn't mix with his other medications. I'm actually laughing at you for defending such a vile woman who is a total fraud, and anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that she is as corrupt as it gets.
Shining a light of reality in your face is not defending Hillary. It’s exposing you as the conspiracy nut you are.

It’s exposing you as the conspiracy nut you are.

Well, wait a minute. I got an infraction for saying something similar in another thread. Inappropriate Behavior, I think it was. I said pretty much the same thing except I put racist where you said conspiracy nut.

Shining a light of reality in your face is not defending Hillary. It’s exposing you as the conspiracy nut you are.

That's hilarious. You're even more blind than I thought, if you think you're a bearer of light. You're a typical Clinton defending blind partisan who completely lacks insight and discernment.

That's hilarious. You're even more blind than I thought, if you think you're a bearer of light. You're a typical Clinton defending blind partisan who completely lacks insight and discernment.
And yet, I did. You’re inability to recognize that is on you, not me.

Again, you actually suspect foul play when an obese man, in a stressful environment like prison, suffering from arteriosclerosis, dies from a heart attack, and is injected with a drug used to treat a heart attack.

:cuckoo:

The Truth:

Vince Foster was Deputy White House Counsel and the Clinton’s lawyer. He was found dead in Fort Marcy Park on July 20, 1993. Three investigations into Foster’s death, including one by Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr, have concluded that the death was a suicide. Critics of the investigations say Foster’s death does not fit the facts of a suicide and that there are a lot of unanswered questions about his death, some of the activities at the White House after his body was found, and the investigations themselves. Although there are numerous theories about what may have happened to Foster and why, none of them has been proven.

Not quite. Nothing as biased as "fact checker" in this world. Although Foster took his own life -- DIDJA read the suicide note?? He couldn't take the scandalous things that were piling up. Working in that Admin was ALL damage control every day -- every hour.

Again, you actually suspect foul play when an obese man, in a stressful environment like prison, suffering from arteriosclerosis, dies from a heart attack, and is injected with a drug used to treat a heart attack.

*Your

And once again, you keep putting words in my mouth. I didn't even say that it was definitely foul play. I simply brought up the fact that he conveniently died in prison, after being given a medication that didn't mix with his other medications.

If you have only one witness who dies, then it's probably nothing. But with the Clintons you have a long, sordid history, going back decades, of people dying who had dirt on them and were going to expose them, or witnesses of some kind. When you put all of that together, you have to be willfully blind or a complete idiot to not see a pattern there.

*Your

And once again, you keep putting words in my mouth. I didn't even say that it was definitely foul play. I simply brought up the fact that he conveniently died in prison, after being given a medication that didn't mix with his other medications.

If you have only one witness who dies, then it's probably nothing. But with the Clintons you have a long, sordid history, going back decades, of people dying who had dirt on them and were going to expose them, or witnesses of some kind. When you put all of that together, you have to be willfully blind or a complete idiot to not see a pattern there.
Great, now prove he was given Lasix before suffering a heart attack, and not after to treat his heart attack.....

I’ll wait while you make up excuses....

Great, now prove he was given Lasix before suffering a heart attack, and not after to treat his heart attack.....

Where did you hear that he was given Lasix after his heart attack? That's not what I heard. But either way, he shouldn't have been given medication that didn't mix with his other medications.

Where did you hear that he was given Lasix after his heart attack? That's not what I heard. But either way, he shouldn't have been given medication that didn't mix with his other medications.
^^^ silly excuse #1

I didn’t hear he was given Lasix after his heart attack. I said Lasix is a drug to treat heart attacks; and given he was having a heart attack, it’s not a conspiracy for him to be given a drug to treat heart attacks to a man with a heart condition suffering a heart attack.

Now then, you suggested he was given Lasix to murder him.... I’m still waiting for your proof. While you’re at it, post the drug you claim it should not have been mixed with along with links to prove he was on those drugs.

^^^ silly excuse #1

I didn’t hear he was given Lasix after his heart attack. I said Lasix is a drug to treat heart attacks; and given he was having a heart attack, it’s not a conspiracy for him to be given a drug to treat heart attacks to a man with a heart condition suffering a heart attack.

Now then, you suggested he was given Lasix to murder him.... I’m still waiting for your proof. While you’re at it, post the drug you claim it should not have been mixed with along with links to prove he was on those drugs.

OK, It's becoming more obvious you haven't even read the story. They were trying to get him to pee. Why they were forcing him to pee, I don't know, but they gave him Lasix, which is a diuretic.

I don't have time right now to go over this whole case with you. I will get back to this later though.

^^^ silly excuse #1

OK, It's becoming more obvious you haven't even read the story. They were trying to get him to pee. Why they were forcing him to pee, I don't know, but they gave him Lasix, which is a diuretic.

I don't have time right now to go over this whole case with you. I will get back to this later though.
^^^ silly excuse #2

How about just answering the questions I asked?

Forum List

Back