Another Classic Tea-Bagger Photo

tumblr_kpvw5rlS5e1qa3xbjo1_500.jpg

You gotta love these poor fools. You just gotta!

LOL!!

It's a homemade sign--not like the democrats do. They make up your signs for you--then call you a volunteer while paying you to show up--ACORN the paid volunteer group-

Just judging what I saw on video about them over the past weeks issue-5 of -those morons together couldn't make one sign. :lol:

View attachment 8119

why would 2 of the F be backward but not the third placed in the misspelled word

No one could ever accuse the right of being big on education.

Dems, the Federal Gubbamint and the Dem Supported Teachers Union have run education in this country the past 50 years. If you want to know why the sucks, look in the mirror

I thought from everything the "libtards" have been saying all these tea bag protesters were rich people and elites? These look like normal everyday working stiffs to me.
You referring to those "regular people" in white hoods? That good great god-faring group of Americans? Hmmmm....?

I believe that's God-fearing, not God -faring.

Ironic that it was you that started this thread about words not being spelled right.

I would lean toward a large percentage being faked...so easy to do and really effective...it seems to me
that moran guy is posed and the dream one..that's not how someone with spelling difficulties would misspell dream and is a lot more like how someone that can spell dream would write it if he wanted to intentionally misspell it

No one could ever accuse the right of being big on education.

Dems, the Federal Gubbamint and the Dem Supported Teachers Union have run education in this country the past 50 years. If you want to know why the sucks, look in the mirror

Simple spelling is not exactly a skill that is difficult to learn regardless of who's running the system or how bad it might be.

A suggestion to these half-wits:

If you want to be taken seriously, learn how to spell simple words.

A dictionary is your friend. Assuming, of course, that you know what the fuck a dictionary is.

Original Tea-Baggers doing it Ole School Style:

KKK1926.jpg

30.jpg

Where is Byrd in that Photo/ Man, the Democratic Party sure has come a long way since then.

So, are You , and Chris Matthews , and Anderson Cooper Tea Bagging again tonight. It sure was funny trying to label Conservative Activists after your favorite past time. And I thought the "N word" was bad. What is with You and derogatory Labels that you seem to take so much pleasure in. Why not go tell Grand Ma and Grand Pa what it really means, your little private joke.

You referring to those "regular people" in white hoods? That good great god-faring group of Americans? Hmmmm....?
Nah, I was referring to the current protesters of today that you are so found of.

Oh really? Coulda fooled me. I thought they were two sides to the same coin. One obvious, the other subtle. So what's the difference IYO?

you need to try and get some help with your racism. It's not in vogue to be a racist.

Original Tea-Baggers doing it Ole School Style:

KKK1926.jpg

30.jpg

Neg Rep, yeah I'm a douche bag for neg repping but you're a bigger douche bag for lying about who the tea party people are.

Who are we:

We want smaller not bigger government
We want economic responsibility from our democrats and republicans, no more gigantic deficit spending
We want lower taxes for ALL Americans, from poor to rich
And we want to vote out all the corrupt democrats and republicans from office, which means kicking every single senator and congressperson out of office in 2010 from either side.

Its not to hard to figure out if your honestly interested in what we are really about, or you can continue to characterize us and misrepresent who we are since you are afraid of the grassroots uprising of average working citizens.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back