Another Child Lost

budboomer

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2004
Another convicted chid molester pleaded guilty to killing that child in Tampa.(sorry,too lazy to provide a link).

How many is that for the past year?? Is it just me or does anyone get tired of reading about violent crimes being committed by criminals on parole?

I really don't care how many inmates you can stuff into a jail cell, but if overcrowing is a problem,build more goddamn prisons. Early release on parole, to make room for more scumbags, is not a solution. It is killing our children.

budboomer said:
Another convicted chid molester pleaded guilty to killing that child in Tampa.(sorry,too lazy to provide a link).

How many is that for the past year?? Is it just me or does anyone get tired of reading about violent crimes being committed by criminals on parole?

I really don't care how many inmates you can stuff into a jail cell, but if overcrowing is a problem,build more goddamn prisons. Early release on parole, to make room for more scumbags, is not a solution. It is killing our children.
heck, just clear out all the people in prisons for simple possession of marijuana and you would have plenty of room to house this kind of scum.

green lantern said:
heck, just clear out all the people in prisons for simple possession of marijuana and you would have plenty of room to house this kind of scum.

I agree 120%. I have never heard of a person on parole for marijuana possession committing a violent crime.

Thanks for the post. I didn't even know how to spell marijuana

Forum List

Back