Another Child Dies Left in Hot Car

Its a brain dead world that we're living in. People aren't just leaving their own kids out there anymore. They are now leaving out there kids that do not even belong to them. I wonder what the real parents are thinking
answer "We should have got an abortion"

I am not going to judge. I think it is possible that people can forget that they have a child, it depends on how stressed they are, how many other things they have to do etc.
I dunno.

For 2and1/2 hrs.?When my kids were that age if they were in my care they weren't out of my sight for more than 10 mins. And they're very demanding. If you haven't heard from them in 10 min. you better check what's going on. But somehow it happens, 600 times in the last decade, it must be devastating for the parents. Being responsible for the death of your own child, I can't imagine the torment. And what makes it sadder, if that's possible, is that some people will somehow blame this on the parent's "alternate" lifestyle.

Here is yet another incident of leaving a child in a hot car.

Aother child dies in a hot car, this time in Kansas - CNN.com

he death of a 10-month-old girl left in a hot car in Wichita, Kanas -- the latest in a string of hot-car child deaths in the United States -- triggered the quick arrest of the girl's foster father and on Friday prompted state officials to launch home inspections of adoptive and foster families.

I'm sorry, but I have a difficult time believing that a person can forget about their child in the car. How can you forget about your own child/baby? Must be a pretty self-absorbed person to forget their OWN child. :mad:

But apparently it's happened more than 600 times in the last decade. The day it happened in fact was the first "National Day" of awareness to warn of the danger. That underscores the fact that this tragedy happens too often.

Here is yet another incident of leaving a child in a hot car.

Aother child dies in a hot car, this time in Kansas - CNN.com

More proof Plan B and Planned Parenthood SAVE lives.

Of course Kansas makes it near impossible for a poor woman to get an abortion… this is what happen. Tragic.

So, you are saying that women who have abortions or plan pregnancies are much smarter than women who don't?

Yeah, you are a NUT, Hazl.:cuckoo:
Nope, IMO women who exercise the right to choice should be respected, if this unwanted child had been aborted when a fetus would he have suffered more or less.

What other abuse had the child suffered at the hand of his "registered" foster parents.

What sort of vetting and training do these people go through that allows them to roast a child.
Sexual Abuse Common in Foster Care, Adoption | The Adoption Diaries, by Nicole Dorsey-Straff

Life is crazy busy...stressful.. absent mindednessj

Some very simple things you can do that can save babies

Put your cell phone in the back seat next to your baby...or your handbag or your briefcase,
So when you get it you will see your child

I hope that fucker goes to prison and is treated like the cowardice baby killer he is. With a little luck, he won't come out vertically.

Put your cell phone in the back seat next to your baby...or your handbag or your briefcase,

Pretty sad state of affairs when your cell phone or handbag is the thing a person would remember, yet a living breathing baby is not amongst those things? :(

I've never ever forgotten that my child was in the car with me. Never, not once. In fact, every time he would become quite, I would always be glancing in my mirror to make sure he was okay. I cannot fathom forgetting a baby is in the car unless a person is suffering from some kind of mental illness, seriously.

I am not going to judge. I think it is possible that people can forget that they have a child, it depends on how stressed they are, how many other things they have to do etc.
I dunno.

I am going to judge.
Certain it has all been said.

Pretty sad state of affairs when your cell phone or handbag is the thing a person would remember, yet a living breathing baby is not amongst those things? :(

I've never ever forgotten that my child was in the car with me. Never, not once. In fact, every time he would become quite, I would always be glancing in my mirror to make sure he was okay. I cannot fathom forgetting a baby is in the car unless a person is suffering from some kind of mental illness, seriously.

It is very difficult to imagine.

if anyone is interested --latest update on the pathetic human in ? Kennesaw/GA.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-...gntq/?icmp=ajc_internallink_textlink_homepage

I guess it will take another year or so to investigate--then ? maybe by next summer a trial. Exciting--I'm certain. Throngs of media. Some question about change of venue---not certain where they might move such a trial to find an unbiased jury. Guilty.
Not something of interest to me.

Last edited:

It is very difficult to imagine, but there have been 600 deaths a year I think or maybe since forever, I am not certain? of this precise thing....

When I was real young our babies were put in the front seat....we didn't even have car seats ready available to us unless you were some gazillionaire, we used basins....

since then we moved to car seats and strapping our babies in to them, in to the back seat....and THIS is when the problem began...

Our minds can play tricks on us, when under stress...I remember running late for a very important meeting because I could not find my keys...even my husband was in a panic for me...he helped look everywhere for them...then maybe 15 minutes later after searching forever and a day by both of us, right there, not even 1 ft from us on the kitchen island were the keys sitting there, PLAIN AS DAY....yet neither of us saw them...we honestly did not see them there...it was MIND BLOWING, and here it is 20 years later and my husband and I still have a discussion and good laugh out of it, wondering if it was actually the twilite zone for real and the keys somehow went in to another dimension temporarily....!!!! :lol:

I realize babies are more important than keys, but this was just an example of what stress can do to our minds, and our vision!

I did not read the story in the op link, I know nothing about it, or if this person intentionally did such....

I just know that there have been MANY MORE deaths of infants in cars that TRULY WERE accidents.

It is very difficult to imagine, but there have been 600 deaths a year I think or maybe since forever, I am not certain? of this precise thing....

When I was real young our babies were put in the front seat....we didn't even have car seats ready available to us unless you were some gazillionaire, we used basins....

since then we moved to car seats and strapping our babies in to them, in to the back seat....and THIS is when the problem began...

Our minds can play tricks on us, when under stress...I remember running late for a very important meeting because I could not find my keys...even my husband was in a panic for me...he helped look everywhere for them...then maybe 15 minutes later after searching forever and a day by both of us, right there, not even 1 ft from us on the kitchen island were the keys sitting there, PLAIN AS DAY....yet neither of us saw them...we honestly did not see them there...it was MIND BLOWING, and here it is 20 years later and my husband and I still have a discussion and good laugh out of it, wondering if it was actually the twilite zone for real and the keys somehow went in to another dimension temporarily....!!!! :lol:

I realize babies are more important than keys, but this was just an example of what stress can do to our minds, and our vision!

I did not read the story in the op link, I know nothing about it, or if this person intentionally did such....

I just know that there have been MANY MORE deaths of infants in cars that TRULY WERE accidents.

I glanced at the story in the OP--Kansas---Dad picked up child from daycare around 4PM--drove home. A couple of hours later realized the child was in the car. Foster parents---in the process of adopting this child and there were two others in the home.

Not for me to say-----lots of stress today--maybe always. Whatever it is that is distracting 'us' from priorities such as this---I'd say some serious lifestyle changes are in order.

I just can't imagine. Very guilty of 'forgetting'-and I won't say that cannot happen. A child---???
It just seems that after a few--maybe 10 minutes--you would be running out to the car.

Even on a relatively pleasant 81 degree day the temperature inside a car left in the sun can reach 119 degrees in 20 minutes. Imagine how fast it would go up in 95 degrees. Maybe the union based education system in the US creates idiots who don't give a damn or can't reason out simple situations.

I hope the mother who chose to give birth to this child instead of aborting it, NEVER finds out that her baby was killed in this manner by a potential foster parent....many delivering a child , give up their child because they believe their child will have a richer and better life, in the hands of a loving couple willing to take them in...imo.

Definitely. Ever misplace one of your children? I've been under stress, as has everyone, and I have certainly lost my keys, sunglasses, and many other objects, but I can't imagine actually forgetting about my child.

Maybe some people do, I don't know, and I just can't imagine that. WTH could possible going on that is more important than your child's safety? I don't get it.

Even on a relatively pleasant 81 degree day the temperature inside a car left in the sun can reach 119 degrees in 20 minutes. Imagine how fast it would go up in 95 degrees. Maybe the union based education system in the US creates idiots who don't give a damn or can't reason out simple situations.

every fucking thing, even tragedy?

Its a brain dead world that we're living in. People aren't just leaving their own kids out there anymore. They are now leaving out there kids that do not even belong to them. I wonder what the real parents are thinking
answer "We should have got an abortion"
I was meaning how do they feel about their kids being killed by other people. What if they actually still cared about their kids and now they are gone.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

every fucking thing, even tragedy?
I known right? Sad.Really, really sad.

*SMH*

Babies dying in hot cars seems to be replacing babies falling out of windows this summer.

Forum List

Back