Another Child Dies Left in Hot Car

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Here is yet another incident of leaving a child in a hot car.

Aother child dies in a hot car, this time in Kansas - CNN.com

he death of a 10-month-old girl left in a hot car in Wichita, Kanas -- the latest in a string of hot-car child deaths in the United States -- triggered the quick arrest of the girl's foster father and on Friday prompted state officials to launch home inspections of adoptive and foster families.

wtf is WRONG with people??? Every year...pets and kids die in hot cars. Are these people STUPID?

Gosh, if he can't remember that he has a 10 month old baby in the car, he shouldn't even be trying to adopt a child. What is wrong with these people that can't remember they have children in the car....I think it is BS.

Gosh, if he can't remember that he has a 10 month old baby in the car, he shouldn't even be trying to adopt a child. What is wrong with these people that can't remember they have children in the car....I think it is BS.
Gee, ya think?

I am not going to judge. I think it is possible that people can forget that they have a child, it depends on how stressed they are, how many other things they have to do etc.
I dunno.

I am not going to judge. I think it is possible that people can forget that they have a child, it depends on how stressed they are, how many other things they have to do etc.
I dunno.
Are you kidding?

wtf is WRONG with people??? Every year...pets and kids die in hot cars. Are these people STUPID?
abortion is far more PC and causes less damage to the upholstery.I mean these are the people the pro life lobby want to entrust the non aborted child to.

Last edited:
If they would put, just one of those murdering parents, in a hot car to bake for a day, this shit would stop!

he death of a 10-month-old girl left in a hot car in Wichita, Kanas -- the latest in a string of hot-car child deaths in the United States -- triggered the quick arrest of the girl's foster father and on Friday prompted state officials to launch home inspections of adoptive and foster families.

Start charging the parents with 1st degree capital murder and see this trend taper off.

I'm sorry, but I have a difficult time believing that a person can forget about their child in the car. How can you forget about your own child/baby? Must be a pretty self-absorbed person to forget their OWN child. :mad:

I dunno.

Are you nuts? The child was a 10 month old baby not a 10 minute old baby.. Maybe a 10 minute old baby you might have a brain fart but not one you had for 10 months.. And even at 10 minutes how can you forget you have a child. I dont buy it. I think most of these people are tired of being parents so they find a way out that looks like an accident.. The one who killed that little boy Cooper ( the first high profile one) took out life insurance like 25K worth. What baby needs that much life insurance..They dont and the couple had tons of debt.. That is the reason he killed that poor innocent child.

More proof Plan B and Planned Parenthood SAVE lives.

Of course Kansas makes it near impossible for a poor woman to get an abortion… this is what happen. Tragic.

More proof Plan B and Planned Parenthood SAVE lives.

Of course Kansas makes it near impossible for a poor woman to get an abortion… this is what happen. Tragic.

So, you are saying that women who have abortions or plan pregnancies are much smarter than women who don't?

Yeah, you are a NUT, Hazl.:cuckoo:

Its a brain dead world that we're living in. People aren't just leaving their own kids out there anymore. They are now leaving out there kids that do not even belong to them. I wonder what the real parents are thinking should they care at all any.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back