Another casual Obama lie exposed (Osama Version)

Remember the 'gutsy call' propaganda about how it was 50/50 whether Osama was even at the compound?

I just watched a clip of Hillary Clinton talking about how the Dr. Shakil Afridi helped to identify Osama's presence at his compound via DNA.

Wait a second? If we confirmed his DNA then how was it 50/50? And this DNA evidence wasn't part of the propaganda videos they've been releasing.

It's sad that Obama lies so much that his own administration can't keep track of how their own releases confound prior lies.

And on a side note; Obama once again sloppily used a foreigner's help and then made no efforts to keep him out of the trouble. That man is now serving a 33 year term.

I don't get what your complain is? One side is that Obama took a risk going into a place that might not have had Osama in it, and the other is that Obama did his research to insure that he had the best opportunity to catch him? Are we supposed to be bothered obama went in there when he possibly knew it was more likely than 50/50 he was there? Are we supposed to be bothered that he might have been more careful than the media portrayed? besides those are some damned good odds considering the odds there were WMDs in a country we bankrupted and were continually poking our nose into.

Remember the 'gutsy call' propaganda about how it was 50/50 whether Osama was even at the compound?

I just watched a clip of Hillary Clinton talking about how the Dr. Shakil Afridi helped to identify Osama's presence at his compound via DNA.

Wait a second? If we confirmed his DNA then how was it 50/50? And this DNA evidence wasn't part of the propaganda videos they've been releasing.

It's sad that Obama lies so much that his own administration can't keep track of how their own releases confound prior lies.

And on a side note; Obama once again sloppily used a foreigner's help and then made no efforts to keep him out of the trouble. That man is now serving a 33 year term.

I don't get what your complain is? One side is that Obama took a risk going into a place that might not have had Osama in it, and the other is that Obama did his research to insure that he had the best opportunity to catch him? Are we supposed to be bothered obama went in there when he possibly knew it was more likely than 50/50 he was there? Are we supposed to be bothered that he might have been more careful than the media portrayed? besides those are some damned good odds considering the odds there were WMDs in a country we bankrupted and were continually poking our nose into.

Alright, bright star, Obama did not do any research, nor did he go "in there". He barely made it in off the links for the now- famous photo op. why are libtards incapable of giving credit where credit is due, pro properly attributing the people who gathered and evaluated the intelligence, as well as the brave military members who actually went into the line of fire?

Alright, bright star, Obama did not do any research, nor did he go "in there". He barely made it in off the links for the now- famous photo op. why are libtards incapable of giving credit where credit is due, pro properly attributing the people who gathered and evaluated the intelligence, as well as the brave military members who actually went into the line of fire?

So your complaint is that obama did not go with the seal team? What president does that? They pretty much all work on intelligence gathered by people in the field. I am supposed to not like Obama because he did not strap an assault rifle to his back, jump on a helicopter and fly into pakistan to take out OBL? Do you even know what you are wanting because I don't think any president would be allowed to do that. Even if they wanted to they would hinder the team.

Come on, I want to know why I have to hate obama and i want it to make sense.

So your complaint is that obama did not go with the seal team? What president does that? They pretty much all work on intelligence gathered by people in the field. I am supposed to not like Obama because he did not strap an assault rifle to his back, jump on a helicopter and fly into pakistan to take out OBL? Do you even know what you are wanting because I don't think any president would be allowed to do that. Even if they wanted to they would hinder the team.

Hate is your word. Personally, I don't know him well enough to hate him. As to why I dislike him, I doubt anything I say will make sense to you, given your overly aggressive and adversarial attitude.
I might ask you why you seem to like him so much, but would rather be spared yet another bout of regurgitated bullshit talking points.

Hate is your word. Personally, I don't know him well enough to hate him. As to why I dislike him, I doubt anything I say will make sense to you, given your overly aggressive and adversarial attitude.
I might ask you why you seem to like him so much, but would rather be spared yet another bout of regurgitated bullshit talking points.

Well, that does not give me any reasons. That is great that you dislike him and all but since I do not know who the hell you are why would that really influence me? I am just asking you to clarify what you are saying with some reasonings I can see because I don't dislike him like you do. and up until recently I was not all that happy with him. His recent development of a backbone and making the bold statement that gay marriage is OK in an election year really showed me he does think about what he is doing even if they might not win him a popularity contest.

So if you are going to put something out there like you did expect some clarification because you really have not said much aside from you don't like him. That could be for any stupid reason.

Are you this stupid in real life or just on the internets? In no way does the confirmation of DNA prove that OBL was physically at the compound.

It sure is fun watching you patriots whine incessantly over the death of OBL. Too bad your man Bush dropped the ball. :lol:

Here's the relevant quote:

Afridi ran a vaccination program for the CIA to collect DNA and verify bin Laden's presence at the compound in the Pakistani town of Abbottabad where U.S. commandos found and killed bin Laden in a stealthy raid in May 2011.

I don't read that to mean that Afridi was necessarily successful in obtaining DNA, particularly given that another news story cited in this thread explicitly cited a report (unconfirmed and anonymous) that he was not.

50/50 chance he might have been in the compound that day...

But concepts like that probably never occurred to someone whose closest encounter to military service was playing "Call of Duty" on your XBox.

Wow. Logic is not your friend.

You defy that the DNA was helpful (something Clinton insisted was pivotal) and then you state that Clinton is your hero anyways lol.

But back to the point, it was not 50/50. They had done all types of metrics to know Osama was there. And Obama can't even keep track of his casual lies.

No one said that you fucking idiot.

Crawl back under your rock fool. Light damages your kind.

Forum List

Back