Another Caravan Headed For U.S. Border

The question should be why should we rush to be the open arms country? I’m so freakin sick of this fight! The question should be are we as a REPUBLIC allow to control the flow of the immigrants. The Republicans should be tough on this. I would like to see the United States Supreme Court says because I would like to see where they stand on border on this side of the fence or open border

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The question should be why should we rush to be the open arms country? I’m so freakin sick of this fight! The question should be are we as a REPUBLIC allow to control the flow of the immigrants. The Republicans should be tough on this. I would like to see the United States Supreme Court says because I would like to see where they stand on border on this side of the fence or open border

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You know, I was thinking this is ultimately going to be settled in the S.C. Trump will eventually take decisive action and of course, the left will get an activist federal judge to block it. By the time it winds its way to the S.C. Trump will have probably replaced Ginsberg with a reasonable Constitutionalist and he'll get the wall built...FINALLY.

Forum List

Back