Another business owner receives death threats from pro-homosexual, anti-Christians

Don't know what your point was. I responded to another poster stating that Gay people can also be Christian.

And apparently now you are trying to shove me into your little lib box of non tolerance.
How am I doing that?
You are too slow witted to talk to.

And yet you are talking. Stop talking, if you think that. We don't want to hear from you either.
so when did you become arbitrator of who could talk and who could not.?
only self-serving assholes use the word we when they are spewing shit.

LOL :D

Lib: "You are too slow witted to talk to"

Ok... then stop talking.

Lib: "Who made you in charge!"

Ok... then stop saying others are too slow witted to talk to.

Lib: "But you are too slow witted to talk to"

Ever notice how when you confront a libtard with his own words, he becomes offended?
speaking of slow witted you are still spewing self serving shit .

the evidence is clear you are the one who is offended as you are compelled to defend your nonsense.

Oh don't need to defend it. I'm not defending anything.

I'm simply TELLING YOU... that we're going to practice our faith, and there is not one single thing you can do about it. Sucks to be you. :D

I have no reason whatsoever to try and justify my belief system to you. You don't see me trying to argue the 'logic of the cause', or whatever to anyone. Why? Because I don't give a crap what any of you think of my faith.

Jesus didn't when he was here, and I do not either. We are going to practice our faith, whether you agree with it, hate it, love it, care about it, or not. Lot of other topics where I'll explain the reasoning and defend the position. This is not one of them. You don't matter on this... never have.... never will. Why? Because American was built on Religious freedom, and tough snot to you.

Christians have practiced their faith, whether it is in front of ISIS in Libya where they lost their lives, or in front of some cheesy internet poster who thinks he matters far more than he does.

Christianity has outlasted Nero, outlasted the Soviet Union, and Christianity will surely out last a bunch of loud mouthed internet forum posters.

You can't not win this fight, and if you make this what your life is about, then your life will be really sad and pointless.

You are too slow witted to talk to.

And yet you are talking. Stop talking, if you think that. We don't want to hear from you either.

Ok... then stop talking.

Ever notice how when you confront a libtard with his own words, he becomes offended?

the evidence is clear you are the one who is offended as you are compelled to defend your nonsense.

I'm simply TELLING YOU... that we're going to practice our faith, and there is not one single thing you can do about it. Sucks to be you. :D

I have no reason whatsoever to try and justify my belief system to you. You don't see me trying to argue the 'logic of the cause', or whatever to anyone. Why? Because I don't give a crap what any of you think of my faith.

Jesus didn't when he was here, and I do not either. We are going to practice our faith, whether you agree with it, hate it, love it, care about it, or not. Lot of other topics where I'll explain the reasoning and defend the position. This is not one of them. You don't matter on this... never have.... never will. Why? Because American was built on Religious freedom, and tough snot to you.

Christians have practiced their faith, whether it is in front of ISIS in Libya where they lost their lives, or in front of some cheesy internet poster who thinks he matters far more than he does.

Christianity has outlasted Nero, outlasted the Soviet Union, and Christianity will surely out last a bunch of loud mouthed internet forum posters.

You can't not win this fight, and if you make this what your life is about, then your life will be really sad and pointless.
I already have by pointing up your

Ok... then stop talking.

Interesting. So in your world, simply saying what you intend to do, is pretentious.

So when all of those like you do it, is that pretentious too, or is this a one sided judgmentalism?

Ok... then stop talking.

Interesting. So in your world, simply saying what you intend to do, is pretentious.

So when all of those like you do it, is that pretentious too, or is this a one sided judgmentalism?
Two false assumptions in one post.
it's not what was said but by whom and why is what makes it pretentious.

Ok... then stop talking.

Ah... so saying I am going to follow my beliefs, and I'm a Christian makes it pretentious. Got it. I assume you never say things you intend to do, or have any beliefs.

Ah... so saying I am going to follow my beliefs, and I'm a Christian makes it pretentious. Got it. I assume you never say things you intend to do, or have any beliefs.
Wrong again.

Wrong again.

You have the right to be wrong, in claiming others are wrong. Please continue.

Wrong again.

You have the right to be wrong, in claiming others are wrong. Please continue.
I am right you made two false assumptions about and they are wrong.
rock solid evidence that you are pretentious and illiterate.

Forum List

Back