Another BUSH presidency in 2016???

BBC News - Jeb Bush: No run in 2012, but I don't rule out 2016

Jeb Bush for President in 2016! And Michele Bachmann in 2012? - The Daily Beast

Boy oh boy the 3rd coming of the Bush dynasty! Hillary C. tried to carry on the Clinton legacy but went down like a lead balloon. Could ole Jeb Bush pull it off against a Joe Biden bid for the POTUS?
Yeah.....sure......voters are gonna take that......

...."hook", again.

handjob.gif

And he will lose because his brother distroyed the family name and rights ability to cheat in elections has been lessened and will continue to be lessened

I think Jeb Bush would make a better president than the previous two

Unfortunately, he now bears the stink of Bush and would be unelectable

BBC News - Jeb Bush: No run in 2012, but I don't rule out 2016

Jeb Bush for President in 2016! And Michele Bachmann in 2012? - The Daily Beast

Boy oh boy the 3rd coming of the Bush dynasty! Hillary C. tried to carry on the Clinton legacy but went down like a lead balloon. Could ole Jeb Bush pull it off against a Joe Biden bid for the POTUS?

Absolutely! People were pulling for him to run this time around.

This race is proving to be a full fizzle, but I think next time is going to be like Clash of the Titans.

/snip
/snip

Two things:

1) She didn't go down like a lead balloon

2) In fact, more than a few people feel they threw their vote the wrong way. If they had it to do over again, HC would have taken both the nom and the win.

I think Jeb Bush would make a better president than the previous two

Unfortunately, he now bears the stink of Bush and would be unelectable

I'm really not so sure about that. I'd need to do more research, but what I've heard thus far is that he's not like them. Of course, if he knew about dangling chads in Florida and that was FINE with him, that would settle any hopeful possibilities in my mind.

And he will lose because his brother distroyed the family name and rights ability to cheat in elections has been lessened and will continue to be lessened

Not really.

James Pethokoukis | Analysis & Opinion | Reuters.com

– 43% say that Barack Obama has been a better president than George W. Bush, while 48% say Bush was a better president than Obama has been.

And that was in 2010.

Imagine what things would be like if by some misfortune, we got another four years of this loser.

Not really.

James Pethokoukis | Analysis & Opinion | Reuters.com

– 43% say that Barack Obama has been a better president than George W. Bush, while 48% say Bush was a better president than Obama has been.

And that was in 2010.

Imagine what things would be like if by some misfortune, we got another four years of this loser.

Hmmm....what about this poll from 2010?

Survey Ranks Obama 15th Best President, Bush Among Worst - US News and World Report

.....he (Bush) sits in the bottom five in 12 of the 20 categories, notably 42nd in intelligence, foreign policy accomplishments, and communication ability

I can't believe anyone would possibly contemplate putting that human maggot in the presidency. You would think people would have learned by now, but no.

Excellent share.

Survey Ranks Obama 15th Best President, Bush Among Worst - US News and World Report

Franklin D. Roosevelt has held his title as top president since 1982 with the same four following to round out the consistent top five: Theodore Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, and Thomas Jefferson.

Joining Bush in the bottom five this year are Franklin Pierce, Warren G. Harding, James Buchanan, and Andrew Johnson, who is at the very bottom for the second year in a row.

The survey, which ranks presidents using 20 different factors, shows Jefferson was the most intelligent president, Richard Nixon was the worst at integrity and avoiding crucial mistakes, Lincoln had the best overall ability, and Washington was the best leader.

You mean what about this poll from welfare collecting academics? Seriously?

Historians, just like scientists have it in for Republicans

They make shit up just to piss republicans off

That is why we need to rely on experts like Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck to teach us the real facts

Last edited:

Forum List

Back