another bush/cheney murder to be covered up for 70 years

Why would a suicide's info be sealed for 70 years? That's kind of bizarre.

because he was murdered, just like the long list of other people killed to protect those two/further their agenda

I'm sure you have proof of that or you wouldn't post it here??? I'm also sure you have proof that Bush/Cheney murdered everyone you think they did??? I"m also sure you have proof that Clinton murdered a few too. Mayby Bush the elder and while we're at it, how about JFK, LBJ and TR??? Obama has already murdered some also?? Proof ???

NO. guess not. Jeeze talke about a loon.

Why would a suicide's info be sealed for 70 years? That's kind of bizarre.

because he was murdered, just like the long list of other people killed to protect those two/further their agenda

go back to the civil war. might be something for you there. what year is this ?????

every time you post I am convinced that a large part of your brain was left as fertilizer in a rice field

go back to the civil war. might be something for you there. what year is this ?????

every time you post I am convinced that a large part of your brain was left as fertilizer in a rice field

I wasn't in a rice field. looks like you just got a bad case of PMS today

As I recall the case, this man fabricated his 'evidence' and was discredited, which is why he killed himself, it was a huge scandal in Britain.

Chimp and Dick suck, but this isn't one to tag them with.

Forum List

Back