another Bush appointee going to prison

That is the problem no one wins unless people stop voting for admins who will continue to try and profit off our system instead of doing their jobs.

This is why Americans should never put in office people who say government cant work.

They always prove themselfs right.

While I'm working at no longer responding to your nonsense, I must say that considering the masses seem to reflect you more than others, we should all get in line for understanding the details of Sharia.

What part of what I have said here is nonsense?

I posted an articlke containing the fact that a Bush appointee is going to prison for his wrong doing and you defend him.

Now who is talking nonsense here?

I posted an articlke containing the fact that a Bush appointee is going to prison for his wrong doing and you defend him.

You.

The funny thing is you guys are attacking me through this entire thread.

I post a current news story and you people attack me Why?

because its not pro Bush?

You have no interest in the truth. You post mindless, liberal-biased rhetoric.

You need to rethink your so-called "in-depth analysis." Questioning why you are obviously taking an anti-Bush/administration/Republican stance is not ME taking anyone's side.

The fact that you continue to see what isn't there, whether it be your accusatory thread or my stance speaks volumes as to who and what YOU are as opposed to what you claim to be.

Truthmatters performed an "in-depth analysis?" When and where? I want to mark my calendar of special events in human history for that most miraculous of days....

I dont understand how you can compare any of that to the long list of government officails in this admin who have gone to jail and or are under criminal investigation?

Bill Clinton was under constant investigation during his two terms and they couldnt find anything so they went with sex.

This admin has had vurtually no oversight and have had scandal after scangdal emerge.

Just think what the list would look like if they had been investigated the entire time?

With witch-hunters like YOU inventing "facts" and "truth"? I have no doubt you'd imprison every registered Republican in this nation while turning a blind eye to what Democrats are doing. It's the way people like you operate.

Personal attacks for posting the facts?

If this story is a lie please direct me to the evidence which shows that?

This man is there Gunny and he said this.

Pretending he is not there and didnt say this does not an arguement make.

When you want to stop post-hopping and be honest, you let me know, since your post I responded to alluded to the Gen and not THIS thread.

I have no problem with criminals being punished for their crimes, so you can quit trying to twist it otherwise.

That also is clearly you jumping out of context because you can't hang with the truth.

Did I defend him? I think you might want to re-read the thread since youo missed it the first time.

Gunny when you do nothing in a thread but attack the messenger instead of discussing the subject of the thread it pretty much peggs you as defending the idea that this should not be repeated ever again.

Why do you object to the discussion of current news?

You seem to only have a distaste for it when it not in the R parts best interest to repete it?

http://tinyurl.com/2ufn84

Former deputy interior secretary J. Steven Griles amitted to lieing in the Abramoff scandal.

He had four girlfriends and Abramhoff helped him keep them happy with jobs and money.

Remind me again of all the Appointees of Clinton's that went to jail or died mysteriously before their trials. How many people in the know about the Two Clinton's had sudden mysterious suicides or got shot by their own ATF agents?

I dont remember them please provide them?

Well of course you do not remember them. You do not CARE what democrats do. That is why you can not ever recall when told of their wrong doing.

Try Vince Foster, Tyson food, the dead ATF agents at Waco. Then recall what Sandy Burger did, what Janet Reno ordered in regards a 5 year old boy. Check out who got promoted after allowing a sniper to murder an unarmed woman with her baby in her arms and his boss that allowed it to happen and the murder of a 15 year old, all after the father was illegally set up. And then check out Travelgate, the 900 plus FBI files that the Clinton's had IN their quarters at the white house ( all on their political enemies) Remind us of the Chinese connection for illegal political funds to Clinton-Gore. The allowance By Clinton to pass secrets to China. The selling of pardons. The list just goes on and on.

Gunny when you do nothing in a thread but attack the messenger instead of discussing the subject of the thread it pretty much peggs you as defending the idea that this should not be repeated ever again.

Why do you object to the discussion of current news?

You seem to only have a distaste for it when it not in the R parts best interest to repete it?

So does your first paragraph apply to YOU when you do exactly the same to RSR?

My attacking the unimportance of this issue is a DIRECT result of of your purposefully inflammatory, partisan thread title.

And let me correct your ignorance on yet another topic ... I've ripped RSR an new asshole over it in the past, so your accusation of partisanship is 100% PURE bullshit.

Well of course you do not remember them. You do not CARE what democrats do. That is why you can not ever recall when told of their wrong doing.

Try Vince Foster, Tyson food, the dead ATF agents at Waco. Then recall what Sandy Burger did, what Janet Reno ordered in regards a 5 year old boy. Check out who got promoted after allowing a sniper to murder an unarmed woman with her baby in her arms and his boss that allowed it to happen and the murder of a 15 year old, all after the father was illegally set up. And then check out Travelgate, the 900 plus FBI files that the Clinton's had IN their quarters at the white house ( all on their political enemies) Remind us of the Chinese connection for illegal political funds to Clinton-Gore. The allowance By Clinton to pass secrets to China. The selling of pardons. The list just goes on and on.

Please compare apples to apples. I could give page after page of allegations about Bush and his appointees.

This thread was about Adminstration appointees who have factually been found guilty of a crime, by a jury of their peers. Or, have plead guilty to crimes.

Please provide a list of Clinton adminstration appointees (people the president is directly responsible for hiring and supervising) who were actually found guilty of a crime, during the Clinton adminstrations term. I'd be curious to see if it's anywhere near a long as the Bush list.

If you can't find any examples, beyond Henry Cisneros, or a list that approaches the length Bush list, just give up and we can move on. ;)

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2...5fa_fact_hersh

Seymour Hersh's article page five
Taguba, looking back on his testimony, said, “That’s the reason I wasn’t in their camp—because I kept on contradicting them. I wasn’t about to lie to the committee. I knew I was already in a losing proposition. If I lie, I lose. And, if I tell the truth, I lose.”

Taguba had been scheduled to rotate to the Third Army’s headquarters, at Fort McPherson, Georgia, in June of 2004. He was instead ordered back to the Pentagon, to work in the office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Reserve Affairs. “It was a lateral assignment,” Taguba said, with a smile and a shrug. “I didn’t quibble. If you’re going to do that to me, well, O.K. We all serve at the pleasure of the President.” A retired four-star Army general later told Taguba that he had been sent to the job in the Pentagon so that he could “be watched.” Taguba realized that his career was at a dead end.

Forum List

Back