Another British criminals decided to shoot to kill, not wound, in gun free Britain.

No, I insult you because you are immune to facts, truth and reality. And, of course, you are a doofus. Gun crime last year in Britain was up 44%..... that means, doofus, that criminals are getting guns that they aren't allowed to have...... and this is an island without easily accessible borders.......

Dude, you're so fucking funny.

I'm immune to facts.

Triple shooting in gun free Britain...

Man gunned down in broad daylight.....in gun free Britain...

Britain...another drive by shooting, well, moped shooting, in gun free Britain...

Britain...another drive by shooting, well, moped shooting, in gun free Britain...

Woman and 16 year old boy hit by gun fire...in gun free Britain...

Children as young as 12 arrested by police on gun charges, in gun free Britain...

Children as young as 12 arrested by police on gun charges, in gun free Britain...

More shootings in gun free Britain...right in the middle of busy public streets..

More shootings in gun free Britain...right in the middle of busy public streets..

Another British criminals decided to shoot to kill, not wound, in gun free Britain.

How many fucking times do you have to say "gun free Britain" when you KNOW Britain isn't gun free?

I know you know it's not gun free, because I've told you a thousand fucking times.

Truth is, Britain isn't gun free.
Reality is, Britain isn't gun free.
Facts are, Britain isn't gun free.

And apparently I'm immune to truth, reality and facts.

Okay, gun crime was up 44% in the UK last year.

Offences involving the use of weapons: data tables - Office for National Statistics

Offenses recorded by the police in which a firearm was used.

Table 2. All firearms.

April 2015-March 2016 8,399 offenses.

April 2016-March 2017 9,579 offenses.

That's not an increase of 45% at all. It's an increase, for sure.

Let's go back.

April 2002-March 2003 24,070 offenses.

Holy shit. in 14 years offenses are MASSIVELY DOWN.

Facts. Truth. Reality.

That's nearly 60% less, though my math isn't great.

What I did find was this.

Gun crime in London rises by 42%

"Gun crime in London increases by 42%"

Fact. London isn't Britain. Truth, London is in Britain, but isn't Britain. Reality, Britain is Britain, London is London.

This is April 12 2017. So this was taken from the same or similar set of statistics that I've pulled that ended March 2017. You know, the ones that show that Britain doesn't have a 40% increase in gun crime.

"The Met Police's figures showed there were 2,544 gun crime offences from April 2016 to April 2017 compared to 1,793 offences from 2015 until 2016."

So, there were 2,544 gun crime offenses in LONDON in the period of April 2016 to March 2017.

"The Met said although crime rates were rising they remained at a much lower level than five years ago."

You probably missed this. That compared to five years before, rates are much lower.

I like the BBC because they might link to their stats.

Tableau Public

You can click on the second button at the top left in case you didn't notice it.

Homicide decreased from 103 to 102 in the that period of time.

London has a population of 8 million people.

New York has a similar population and a murder rate of 3.4 per 100,000 people. That's 289 people.

St Louis has a population of 311,000 and a murder stat of 205, nearly double London's and yet with a population 24 times smaller.

Something like 93 US cities over 250,000 and ONLY three of them have a murder rate lower than London's.

They'd be Chandler Arizona, Lincoln Nebraska and Irvine California.

Three cities out of 93 with less of a murder than London when London is having a bad time.

London's gun murder rate was zero, as far as I can tell.

There's some facts I've told you before, and you've ignored.

Now, you're insulting me because I KNOW THE TRUTH, REALITY and FACTS and you're just making shit up.

Read a report that says gun crime has increased in London by 40%, you don't bother to go check it out, you just parrot it, without understand it.

But we don't really expect anything better than that from you, do we?

Yes....exactly, Britain with their extreme gun control laws can't keep guns out of the hands of violent criminals....your entire post just confirmed that fact.... and with gun crime increasing 44% in London alone last year, you post becomes funnier every time you post it....

You are the asshats who don't understand that murder isn't the totality of how you measure gun crime.... you cling to murder because the British criminal doesn't tend to kill their victims, which allows you to lie about the effectiveness of British gun control....... they have had a lower gun murder rate than the U.S. going back hundreds of years, while their gun crime is increasing after they banned and confiscated guns for law abiding people....

indeed he did a great job of affirming

what we have been saying

--LOL

What did I apparently affirm?

You're so full of shit.

I'm interested in the truth.

You people come on here and twist the truth, usually tell outright lies, like the OP, and you do it DELIBERATELY.

Why do you think the OP has started many, many threads with "gun free Britain" in?

Because he's deliberately trying to mislead people.

You have never been interested in the truth.... if you did, you would have to acknowledge that law abiding people who own and carry guns do not increase the gun crime rate....and taking guns away from law abiding people doesn't lower the gun crime rate.......

you refuse to admit the truth, facts and reality because you have a phobia about guns and gun owners...

Seriously dude.

I've posted the truth throughout.

Show me ONE THING where I haven't said the truth.

You quote me, and you tell me why what I said, in this thread, isn't the truth.

Come on, I'm waiting. No reply, means you're bullshitting. Because everything I've said is the truth, as far as I can tell.

You on the other hand had a lie in your title thread. A lie you've repeated many times.

Moron...... handguns are banned for normal people, the kind of gun for self defense...the rich have their few choices of hunting shotgun... the criminals get whatever they want.... you are a lying sack of crap.....

The only ones who have the guns they want or need are the criminals, while normal British citizens are the victims of increasing violent crime...

You couldn't resist with the insults, could you?

Your argument is so full of shit, you had to insult me because you can't keep up your poor argument.

No, I insult you because you are immune to facts, truth and reality. And, of course, you are a doofus. Gun crime last year in Britain was up 44%..... that means, doofus, that criminals are getting guns that they aren't allowed to have...... and this is an island without easily accessible borders.......

I'm immune to facts.

How many fucking times do you have to say "gun free Britain" when you KNOW Britain isn't gun free?

I know you know it's not gun free, because I've told you a thousand fucking times.

Offences involving the use of weapons: data tables - Office for National Statistics

Table 2. All firearms.

Let's go back.

Facts. Truth. Reality.

Fact. London isn't Britain. Truth, London is in Britain, but isn't Britain. Reality, Britain is Britain, London is London.

This is April 12 2017. So this was taken from the same or similar set of statistics that I've pulled that ended March 2017. You know, the ones that show that Britain doesn't have a 40% increase in gun crime.

"The Met Police's figures showed there were 2,544 gun crime offences from April 2016 to April 2017 compared to 1,793 offences from 2015 until 2016."

So, there were 2,544 gun crime offenses in LONDON in the period of April 2016 to March 2017.

"The Met said although crime rates were rising they remained at a much lower level than five years ago."

You probably missed this. That compared to five years before, rates are much lower.

Tableau Public

You can click on the second button at the top left in case you didn't notice it.

New York has a similar population and a murder rate of 3.4 per 100,000 people. That's 289 people.

St Louis has a population of 311,000 and a murder stat of 205, nearly double London's and yet with a population 24 times smaller.

Something like 93 US cities over 250,000 and ONLY three of them have a murder rate lower than London's.

Three cities out of 93 with less of a murder than London when London is having a bad time.

Now, you're insulting me because I KNOW THE TRUTH, REALITY and FACTS and you're just making shit up.

Read a report that says gun crime has increased in London by 40%, you don't bother to go check it out, you just parrot it, without understand it.

Yes....exactly, Britain with their extreme gun control laws can't keep guns out of the hands of violent criminals....your entire post just confirmed that fact.... and with gun crime increasing 44% in London alone last year, you post becomes funnier every time you post it....

You are the asshats who don't understand that murder isn't the totality of how you measure gun crime.... you cling to murder because the British criminal doesn't tend to kill their victims, which allows you to lie about the effectiveness of British gun control....... they have had a lower gun murder rate than the U.S. going back hundreds of years, while their gun crime is increasing after they banned and confiscated guns for law abiding people....

Now, is "extreme gun control" the same as "gun free Britain"?

Don't worry, I know you won't answer the fucking question. We both know the answer is no.

So why the fuck do you lie? You'll write another post in a day, a week, a month, who knows? that says "gun free Britain", even though you know it to be a lie, won't you?

Okay, "extreme gun control" won't keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

Fine.

What does it do then?

Police being killed by guns in the line of duty. We're getting onto facts here.

List of British police officers killed in the line of duty - Wikipedia

UK 2017 = 1 stabbed
2016 = 0
2015 = 1 run over.

US 2017 = 135 (46 killed by gunfire)
2016 = 161 (67 killed by gunfire)
2015 = 163 (43 killed by gunfire).

Okay, the UK has a population 5 times smaller. So, let's pretend the UK has a population of 300 million.

UK 2017 = 5 (none with guns)
2016 = 0
2015 = 5 (none with guns).

Spot the difference.

Let's look at murder rates.

573 murders in the UK in 2015.
15,883 murders in the US in 2015

573*5=2864. 2,864*5=14,325

So, take the UK murder rate. Times it by five, to get to the US population. Then times it by five again, because, fuck it, we can. And the UK still has a murder rate LOWER than the US's.

And you want to know what strict gun control does in the UK.

The US murder rate is something like 3/4 of the US's murder rate.

FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.

You aren't posting facts, you are trying to hide the truth about British gun control laws. British gun control did not affect their gun murder rate, because British criminals did not commit murder with their guns when they were still legal for British citizens.....they aren't murdering more people now....

After they banned and confiscated guns, gun crime went up... you have to hide that fact...considering Britain is an island nation and they did everything you asshats want, they banned and confiscated guns for law abiding people.....and their gun crime rate keeps going up....

But keep pushing the murder rate.....since it was never that high to begin with....before they banned and confiscated guns....you just show that their gun control laws didn't effect British criminal behavior...thanks.

Fucking hell.

How many times do you have to be told that the UK is not "gun free"?

You peddle your crap day in and day out.

You don't care about the truth.

of course it isnt gun free

that is the point of the post

even though you lefties have made it almost impossible

for the honest citizen of the UK to own a firearm

the bad guy has (as in this case) had no problem obtaining one

No, it isn't the point of the post at all.

He said it was "gun free" because he's saying there isn't LEGAL GUN OWNERSHIP.

That's bullshit, because there is legal gun ownership.

Guns in the United Kingdom — Firearms, gun law and gun control

2.4 million guns in the UK owned by CIVILIANS.

That's 3.79 guns per 100 people.

Okay, the US is at 120 guns per 100 people, the US has a lot more guns than the UK, but the UK still has LEGAL GUNS.

Not only that, I've told the OP a MILLION TIMES and every fucking time he comes back with the same SHIT.

Do you really think LYING is going to help his argument.

Wait until he starts the insults.

Oh, wait, it only took to post 7 before he pulled out the insults.

In fact, the OP has admitted in the past that it's not the truth that matters at all. It's about spreading your message, no matter how full of lies it is.

once again stop your bs

it is almost impossible for the law abiding to own a firearm of any substance in the UK

and that is the point of the thread

In the United Kingdom, access by the general public to firearms is tightly controlled by law which is much more restrictive than the minimum rules required by the European Firearms Directive, but it is less restrictive in Northern Ireland. The country has one of the lowest rates of gun homicides in the world.[1] There were 0.05 recorded intentional homicides committed with a firearm per 100,000 inhabitants in the five years to 2011 (15 to 38 people per annum). Gun homicides accounted for 2.4% of all homicides in the year 2011.[2] There is some concern over the availability of illegal firearms.[3][4][5] Office for National Statistics figures show 7,866 offences in which firearms were involved in the year ending March 2015, 2% up on the previous year and the first increase in 10 years. Of these, 19 were fatalities, 10 fewer than the previous year and the lowest since records began in 1969.[6] There was a further rise to 8,399 in the year ending March 2016, the highest number in four years, but significantly lower than the all-time high of 24,094 in 2003/04. Twenty-six resulted in fatal injuries.

Members of the public may own sporting rifles and shotguns, subject to licensing, but handguns were effectively banned

Firearms policy in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

hell then to consider trying to defend yourself with firearm in the UK --LOL

the other day the Government brought charges to a law abiding citizen

who defended himself with a paintball gun

A British farmer who lives in Muldersdrift was arrested on charges of attempted murder after he fired shots with a paintball gun into the ground to warn a trespasser to leave his land.

British farmer charged with attempted murder after firing paintball gun to warn trespasser | Krugersdorp News

you are a nutjob if you think the law abiding in the UK has access to legal firearms

BS?

What BS is that.

2.4 million LEGAL guns in the hands of UK CITIZENS in the UK. That's not "gun free", is it?

Yes, it's difficult for people to get guns.

I didn't say it wasn't. I said it's not "GUN FREE". Do you understand?

I also pointed out the difference in gun ownership between the UK and the US. Does that mean I'm talking BS or you can't read?

If the point of the thread were "the UK is not gun free, but guns are more heavily restricted", then don't you think the OP should have written "the UK is not gun free, but guns are more heavily restricted" than coming on here and writing a complete lie.

Apparently with 2.4 million legal guns in the hands of citizens it's perfectly okay to say "gun free Britain" but it's BS to say 2.4 million guns isn't "gun free".

How many people think you're being truthful?

Moron..... your buddies in the gun control movement are the ones who tell us Britain is gun free.... I merely repeat what they keep telling us on democrat controlled news sources...... I know that criminals get guns in gun free Britain..... you won't admit it.

Ah, more insults.

No argument, just insults. Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lies, insults, lies, insults, lies, insults.

Great argument.

My "buddies", I don't seem to know of any buddies in the gun control movement.

So, show me, where do these supposed "buddies" say that the UK is "gun free"?

Come on, time for FACTS and EVIDENCE. You've posted neither.

I'm immune to facts.

Table 2. All firearms.

Let's go back.

Facts. Truth. Reality.

Tableau Public

what we have been saying

--LOL

You're so full of shit.

You people come on here and twist the truth, usually tell outright lies, like the OP, and you do it DELIBERATELY.

Why do you think the OP has started many, many threads with "gun free Britain" in?

You have never been interested in the truth.... if you did, you would have to acknowledge that law abiding people who own and carry guns do not increase the gun crime rate....and taking guns away from law abiding people doesn't lower the gun crime rate.......

you refuse to admit the truth, facts and reality because you have a phobia about guns and gun owners...

Seriously dude.

Come on, I'm waiting. No reply, means you're bullshitting. Because everything I've said is the truth, as far as I can tell.

You on the other hand had a lie in your title thread. A lie you've repeated many times.

You hide the fact that British gun control does not effect British criminals..... that is the lie you tell..... you use the murder rate, which was low before they banned and confiscated guns, and pretend that their gun control laws effected it....when it had no control over it...

But keep lying, you doofus....

Moron...... handguns are banned for normal people, the kind of gun for self defense...the rich have their few choices of hunting shotgun... the criminals get whatever they want.... you are a lying sack of crap.....

The only ones who have the guns they want or need are the criminals, while normal British citizens are the victims of increasing violent crime...

You couldn't resist with the insults, could you?

Your argument is so full of shit, you had to insult me because you can't keep up your poor argument.

I'm immune to facts.

Table 2. All firearms.

Let's go back.

Facts. Truth. Reality.

Tableau Public

Now, is "extreme gun control" the same as "gun free Britain"?

Don't worry, I know you won't answer the fucking question. We both know the answer is no.

So why the fuck do you lie? You'll write another post in a day, a week, a month, who knows? that says "gun free Britain", even though you know it to be a lie, won't you?

Okay, "extreme gun control" won't keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

Fine.

What does it do then?

Police being killed by guns in the line of duty. We're getting onto facts here.

List of British police officers killed in the line of duty - Wikipedia

UK 2017 = 1 stabbed
2016 = 0
2015 = 1 run over.

US 2017 = 135 (46 killed by gunfire)
2016 = 161 (67 killed by gunfire)
2015 = 163 (43 killed by gunfire).

Okay, the UK has a population 5 times smaller. So, let's pretend the UK has a population of 300 million.

UK 2017 = 5 (none with guns)
2016 = 0
2015 = 5 (none with guns).

Spot the difference.

Let's look at murder rates.

573 murders in the UK in 2015.
15,883 murders in the US in 2015

573*5=2864. 2,864*5=14,325

So, take the UK murder rate. Times it by five, to get to the US population. Then times it by five again, because, fuck it, we can. And the UK still has a murder rate LOWER than the US's.

And you want to know what strict gun control does in the UK.

The US murder rate is something like 3/4 of the US's murder rate.

FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.FACTS.

Our murder rate has gone down, fact. British murder rate has gone up, fact.

Facts are not your friend.

And here we have another shooting in gun free Britain. Unlike other shootings where the criminal, with the illegal gun, shoots to wound, this victim was killed...by the criminal with the gun on the gun free island of Britain...

Man in his 20s shot dead in residential area of Wolverhampton

Fucking hell.

Okay, the US is at 120 guns per 100 people, the US has a lot more guns than the UK, but the UK still has LEGAL GUNS.

Not only that, I've told the OP a MILLION TIMES and every fucking time he comes back with the same SHIT.

In fact, the OP has admitted in the past that it's not the truth that matters at all. It's about spreading your message, no matter how full of lies it is.

once again stop your bs

it is almost impossible for the law abiding to own a firearm of any substance in the UK

In the United Kingdom, access by the general public to firearms is tightly controlled by law which is much more restrictive than the minimum rules required by the European Firearms Directive, but it is less restrictive in Northern Ireland. The country has one of the lowest rates of gun homicides in the world.[1] There were 0.05 recorded intentional homicides committed with a firearm per 100,000 inhabitants in the five years to 2011 (15 to 38 people per annum). Gun homicides accounted for 2.4% of all homicides in the year 2011.[2] There is some concern over the availability of illegal firearms.[3][4][5] Office for National Statistics figures show 7,866 offences in which firearms were involved in the year ending March 2015, 2% up on the previous year and the first increase in 10 years. Of these, 19 were fatalities, 10 fewer than the previous year and the lowest since records began in 1969.[6] There was a further rise to 8,399 in the year ending March 2016, the highest number in four years, but significantly lower than the all-time high of 24,094 in 2003/04. Twenty-six resulted in fatal injuries.

Members of the public may own sporting rifles and shotguns, subject to licensing, but handguns were effectively banned

A British farmer who lives in Muldersdrift was arrested on charges of attempted murder after he fired shots with a paintball gun into the ground to warn a trespasser to leave his land.

British farmer charged with attempted murder after firing paintball gun to warn trespasser | Krugersdorp News

you are a nutjob if you think the law abiding in the UK has access to legal firearms

BS?

What BS is that.

2.4 million LEGAL guns in the hands of UK CITIZENS in the UK. That's not "gun free", is it?

I also pointed out the difference in gun ownership between the UK and the US. Does that mean I'm talking BS or you can't read?

If the point of the thread were "the UK is not gun free, but guns are more heavily restricted", then don't you think the OP should have written "the UK is not gun free, but guns are more heavily restricted" than coming on here and writing a complete lie.

Apparently with 2.4 million legal guns in the hands of citizens it's perfectly okay to say "gun free Britain" but it's BS to say 2.4 million guns isn't "gun free".

Murder rate in England and Wales rises 11%

The police figures include a 27% rise in “violence against the person” – an extra 198,000 attacks – but this was largely driven by increases in the “violence without injury” sub-category, which rose by 38% or 143,000 incidents.

However, the rise in the murder rate, which the statisticians say is less susceptible to changes in recording practices, is one key indicator that Britain is once again becoming a more violent country.

once again stop your bs

BS?

What BS is that.

Moron..... your buddies in the gun control movement are the ones who tell us Britain is gun free.... I merely repeat what they keep telling us on democrat controlled news sources...... I know that criminals get guns in gun free Britain..... you won't admit it.

Ah, more insults.

Great argument.

And British police are not reporting violent crimes....I wonder why?

UK police force failed to record 10,000 crimes, watchdog says

Nearly 10,000 crimes, including violent crimes, sexual offences and domestic abuse, have gone unrecorded by a UK police force over the course of a year, the police watchdog has said.
----

Of particular concern was violent crime, where only 72.7% of reported incidents were recorded, with some crimes of grievous bodily harm and wounding where victims were badly injured not being properly documented.

what we have been saying

--LOL

You're so full of shit.

Seriously dude.

You hide the fact that British gun control does not effect British criminals..... that is the lie you tell..... you use the murder rate, which was low before they banned and confiscated guns, and pretend that their gun control laws effected it....when it had no control over it...

Oh, oh, I'm hiding things now.

Things I've hidden from 2Aguy in this thread.

1) Dallas Cowboys won the Superbowl in 1972. Damn, how the fuck could I have been so stupid to "hide" this fact from you.

2) The Moon is not made out of cheese. Damn, how the fuck could I have been so stupid to "hide" this fact from you.

3) Africa is not a country. Damn, how the fuck could I have been so stupid to "hide" this fact from you.

Yes, sorry 2Aguy, I've been "hiding" things from you. I should just write every single fact ever in every single post so you can never accuse me of hiding shit ever again.

Actually gun control does affect British criminals.

The number of gun murders in the UK is massively lower than the US.

In 2013 15 people were killed in shootings, 78 people shot themselves, and 11 more died by the cause was "indeterminate"

So clearly, with only 15 people dying in shootings in the UK, there must be an impact on criminals.

In the US it's over 10,000 a year.

What's the difference? Oh, right, gun control.

Unless you can explain the difference between 15 gun murders and 10,000 guns murders a year in some other way I haven't thought of.

Police killings. 6 police have been shot and killed in the UK since the year 2000. 6*5 is 30. That's LOWER than were shot in the US last year.

Clearly the law is having an impact.

There is far less a gun culture in the UK. Guns are precious items you don't use frivolously, because you might struggle to get another one.

But I'm waiting for it all to be blamed on cartoons or something.

once again stop your bs

BS?

What BS is that.

Ah, more insults.

Great argument.

Nearly 10,000 crimes, including violent crimes, sexual offences and domestic abuse, have gone unrecorded by a UK police force over the course of a year, the police watchdog has said.
----

Of particular concern was violent crime, where only 72.7% of reported incidents were recorded, with some crimes of grievous bodily harm and wounding where victims were badly injured not being properly documented.

This happens everywhere.

Comparing stats between countries can be notoriously difficult.

Your report is one area. Perhaps the guy in charge of this area's policing isn't doing his job properly.

"a small number of more serious crimes," weren't recorded. But says nothing about gun crime. Hmmmm.....

So, can you provide evidence for gun crime not being reported? Or just throwing shit and hoping it sticks?

what we have been saying

--LOL

You're so full of shit.

Seriously dude.

1) Dallas Cowboys won the Superbowl in 1972. Damn, how the fuck could I have been so stupid to "hide" this fact from you.

2) The Moon is not made out of cheese. Damn, how the fuck could I have been so stupid to "hide" this fact from you.

3) Africa is not a country. Damn, how the fuck could I have been so stupid to "hide" this fact from you.

Yes, sorry 2Aguy, I've been "hiding" things from you. I should just write every single fact ever in every single post so you can never accuse me of hiding shit ever again.

In 2013 15 people were killed in shootings, 78 people shot themselves, and 11 more died by the cause was "indeterminate"

So clearly, with only 15 people dying in shootings in the UK, there must be an impact on criminals.

Unless you can explain the difference between 15 gun murders and 10,000 guns murders a year in some other way I haven't thought of.

Police killings. 6 police have been shot and killed in the UK since the year 2000. 6*5 is 30. That's LOWER than were shot in the US last year.

There is far less a gun culture in the UK. Guns are precious items you don't use frivolously, because you might struggle to get another one.

And here you go... lying again.

British criminals have guns.

British criminals point those guns at their victims.

Since they have guns in a country where they have banned and confiscated guns, the mere fact they have those guns at increasing levels shows that their gun control is not stopping those criminals from getting and using guns.

The British criminals have guns and point them at their victims.... they do not pull the trigger with the intent to murder that victim.

What part of British gun control stops them from murdering their victims with the illegal guns they are holding and pointing at their victims?

Care to explain that magic?

once again stop your bs

BS?

What BS is that.

Ah, more insults.

Great argument.

----

This happens everywhere.

Comparing stats between countries can be notoriously difficult.

Your report is one area. Perhaps the guy in charge of this area's policing isn't doing his job properly.

"a small number of more serious crimes," weren't recorded. But says nothing about gun crime. Hmmmm.....

So, can you provide evidence for gun crime not being reported? Or just throwing shit and hoping it sticks?

Nice try doofus...

Of particular concern was violent crime, where only 72.7% of reported incidents were recorded, with some crimes of grievous bodily harm and wounding where victims were badly injured not being properly documented

Fucking hell.

once again stop your bs

BS?

What BS is that.

The police figures include a 27% rise in “violence against the person” – an extra 198,000 attacks – but this was largely driven by increases in the “violence without injury” sub-category, which rose by 38% or 143,000 incidents.

However, the rise in the murder rate, which the statisticians say is less susceptible to changes in recording practices, is one key indicator that Britain is once again becoming a more violent country.

A rising murder rate means what? Murder rises and falls all the time. 573 homicides for a country of 55-60 million people?

And the US has cities that have murder figures getting to half this for half a million people, like Baltimore.

Come on dude. The US has cities with murder rates that are something like 60 times the murder rate of the UK.

what we have been saying

--LOL

You're so full of shit.

Seriously dude.

I explain this difference over and over again and you refuse to admit the truth.

American criminals, in democrat cities are willing to commit murder more often than their British criminals cousins. The British criminals have guns, they point those guns at victims, they just don't pull the triggers with the intent to commit murder.

You refuse to acknowledge that British criminals with guns simply don't commit murder even though they have guns... the gun doesn't control their action......you seem to think it does.

We have 600 million guns in private hands and close to 17 million people who carry guns for self defense... in 2016 we had 11,004 gun murders according to the FBI.....

Do you understand that the people committing those gun murders....90% of them were criminals with long histories of crime and violence who are not allowed to buy, own or carry guns, and that 70-80% of their victims were also criminals, engaged in the criminal lifestyle....and of the remaining victims, a large number are the freinds and family of criminals?

You don't want to admit the fact that Americans use their guns responsibly, and that the reason we have gun murder is that democrats refuse to keep repeat gun offenders locked up behind bars.... that is the problem, not law abiding gun owners.....

Americans use their legal guns 2.4 million times a year to stop violent criminals...according to the CDC......and according to the Department of Justice that number is 1.5 million times a year...

Can you tell that the defensive gun use number is higher than the criminal gun murder number? Do you need help counting?

Last edited:

once again stop your bs

BS?

What BS is that.

A rising murder rate means what? Murder rises and falls all the time. 573 homicides for a country of 55-60 million people?

And the US has cities that have murder figures getting to half this for half a million people, like Baltimore.

Come on dude. The US has cities with murder rates that are something like 60 times the murder rate of the UK.

Yep.... I keep telling you that which is why you know that. The reason we have high murder rates is repeat violent offenders....not law abiding gun owners who own and carry guns.

Britain has increasing homicide and increasing gun crime..... with their gun ban and confiscation...

You keep being told that Britain had a low gun murder rate before they banned guns and that the gun ban and confiscation didn't change it...in fact, for 10 years after the ban the number sky rocketed...until they hired more police...

You're so full of shit.

Seriously dude.

I explain this difference over and over again and you refuse to admit the truth.

American criminals, in democrat cities are willing to commit murder more often than their British criminals cousins. The British criminals have guns, they point those guns at victims, they just don't pull the triggers with the intent to commit murder.

You refuse to acknowledge that British criminals with guns simply don't commit murder even though they have guns... the gun doesn't control their action......you seem to think it does.

We have 600 million guns in private hands and close to 17 million people who carry guns for self defense... in 2016 we had 11,004 gun murders according to the FBI.....

Do you understand that the people committing those gun murders....90% of them were criminals with long histories of crime and violence who are not allowed to buy, own or carry guns, and that 70-80% of their victims were also criminals, engaged in the criminal lifestyle....and of the remaining victims, a large number are the freinds and family of criminals?

You don't want to admit the fact that Americans use their guns responsibly, and that the reason we have gun murder is that democrats refuse to keep repeat gun offenders locked up behind bars.... that is the problem, not law abiding gun owners.....

Americans use their legal guns 2.4 million times a year to stop violent criminals...according to the CDC......and according to the Department of Justice that number is 1.5 million times a year...

Can you tell that the defensive gun use number is higher than the criminal gun murder number? Do you need help counting?

"I explain this difference over and over again and you refuse to admit the truth."

Funny how you seem to not read what I write and make shit up about what I didn't say.

"American criminals, in democrat cities are willing to commit murder more often than their British criminals cousins. "

Did I say US criminals (oh, you have to go off on the petty partisan bullshit) aren't more willing to commit murder than British criminals?

No, in fact I've been showing you that the US has a murder rate FIVE TIMES the UK murder rate. And with guns, that's MUCH MUCH MUCH higher, as the UK had only 15 gun murders in 2013 compared to about 10,000 in the US.

So, where the fuck do you come up with the nonsense that I "don't think" US criminals aren't more likely to kill?

The WHOLE FUCKING POINT of this argument is that US CRIMINALS ARE MORE LIKELY TO FUCKING KILL PEOPLE WITH GUNS.

WHY? Because guns are more easily available to criminals in the US than the UK.

"You refuse to acknowledge that British criminals with guns simply don't commit murder even though they have guns..."

Do I refuse to acknowledge this? Where did I say this? Oh, wait, I didn't.

"We have 600 million guns in private hands and close to 17 million people who carry guns for self defense... in 2016 we had 11,004 gun murders according to the FBI....."

Thanks for putting the figure HIGHER than I said.

Okay, 2016 the US had 11,004.

In the UK in 2016 there were 5,000 firearms offenses. Forget murder, offenses. And if we times it by five, you get 25,000 offenses compared to 11,004 HOMICIDES.

There were 1,700 injuries as a result of firearms (including air pistols), times that by five and you get 8,500 which is lower than the US's murder rate.

31 fatal incidents were recorded. That included accidents. Not all of it is murder. Times that by five and you're down to 155 compared to 11,004.

And somehow it's better in the US.

I don't see how.

So, you're talking about defensive gun use.

11,004 compared to 155. Doesn't matter if you have to defend yourself, you're still massively more likely to die.

British people don't need that defense, not many guns, not much threat to life.

You don't get it, you're twisting everything. Your argument moves from one thing to the next at the drop of the hat, you've ignored most of what I've said and made up a whole lot of shit that I didn't say, but claim I did.

You're so full of shit.

Seriously dude.

And here you go... lying again.

British criminals have guns.

British criminals point those guns at their victims.

Since they have guns in a country where they have banned and confiscated guns, the mere fact they have those guns at increasing levels shows that their gun control is not stopping those criminals from getting and using guns.

The British criminals have guns and point them at their victims.... they do not pull the trigger with the intent to murder that victim.

What part of British gun control stops them from murdering their victims with the illegal guns they are holding and pointing at their victims?

Care to explain that magic?

You talk as if "British criminals" are one body of men, and they all function together.

How many British criminals have guns? All of them?

Clearly not. So, seeing how you're the expert here, tell me, how many British criminals have guns.

How many gun murders have there been lately?

once again stop your bs

BS?

What BS is that.

Yep.... I keep telling you that which is why you know that. The reason we have high murder rates is repeat violent offenders....not law abiding gun owners who own and carry guns.

Britain has increasing homicide and increasing gun crime..... with their gun ban and confiscation...

You keep being told that Britain had a low gun murder rate before they banned guns and that the gun ban and confiscation didn't change it...in fact, for 10 years after the ban the number sky rocketed...until they hired more police...

But Britain is made up of violent criminals too.

You keep tell me stuff that doesn't mean anything.

"Increasing gun crime"? Yes, some years gun crime increases. You're cherrypicking facts to make it look like something.

Gun crime is WAY DOWN on what it was 15 years ago, and is MASSIVELY lower than the US.

But you ignore all this information because you couldn't give a flying fuck about the truth.

You ignore that guns in America make America a far more dangerous place.

Way more dangerous for the police. Way more dangerous for normal people.

Seriously dude.

"I explain this difference over and over again and you refuse to admit the truth."

Funny how you seem to not read what I write and make shit up about what I didn't say.

"American criminals, in democrat cities are willing to commit murder more often than their British criminals cousins. "

Did I say US criminals (oh, you have to go off on the petty partisan bullshit) aren't more willing to commit murder than British criminals?

No, in fact I've been showing you that the US has a murder rate FIVE TIMES the UK murder rate. And with guns, that's MUCH MUCH MUCH higher, as the UK had only 15 gun murders in 2013 compared to about 10,000 in the US.

So, where the fuck do you come up with the nonsense that I "don't think" US criminals aren't more likely to kill?

The WHOLE FUCKING POINT of this argument is that US CRIMINALS ARE MORE LIKELY TO FUCKING KILL PEOPLE WITH GUNS.

"You refuse to acknowledge that British criminals with guns simply don't commit murder even though they have guns..."

"We have 600 million guns in private hands and close to 17 million people who carry guns for self defense... in 2016 we had 11,004 gun murders according to the FBI....."

In the UK in 2016 there were 5,000 firearms offenses. Forget murder, offenses. And if we times it by five, you get 25,000 offenses compared to 11,004 HOMICIDES.

There were 1,700 injuries as a result of firearms (including air pistols), times that by five and you get 8,500 which is lower than the US's murder rate.

31 fatal incidents were recorded. That included accidents. Not all of it is murder. Times that by five and you're down to 155 compared to 11,004.

I don't see how.

11,004 compared to 155. Doesn't matter if you have to defend yourself, you're still massively more likely to die.

You don't get it, you're twisting everything. Your argument moves from one thing to the next at the drop of the hat, you've ignored most of what I've said and made up a whole lot of shit that I didn't say, but claim I did.

Hey....dipshit..... the Internet is listening, it heard your insanity and has replied.... I found this today.... the internet is great...

Gun Control Laws Have No Effect on Homicide Rates - The Truth About Guns

The actual story linked from above...

https://www.quora.com/What-keeps-Am...ubjects-in-this-case-citizens-by-banning-guns

People like to say “But look at their homicide rates compared to the U.S. They have gun bans and they have low homicide rates… So gun control must lower homicide rates… right?” But, the problem with this is that it assumes that places like the UK had homicide rates that were high before the gun ban. Which they did not.

The homicide rate in the U.K., even at its highest point, was only a small fraction of what we see in the U.S. When the gun ban was instituted in the U.K., the homicide rate had been climbing pretty steadily for about a decade. But, that homicide rate continued to climb along the same curve for about a decade afterthe gun ban!

The U.K. has only recently seen their homicide rate return to equivalent levels to what they were experiencing before the gun ban. And, it has been over twenty years! Two decades later, and the gun ban has had no legitimate effect. And, now, their homicide rate is back on the rise!

Meanwhile, (this is something that gun control advocates never seem to mention) the United States homicide rate has been falling steadily over the past twenty years. In fact, our current homicide rate is the lowest it has been since the sixties! All without instituting a gun ban.

It is true that Europe has a much lower homicide rate than the U.S. And, it is definitely worth having a discussion to figure out the exact reason.

Most likely, it is due to harsher punishments for murders. Or, it could be due to cultural differences. However, when you look at the actual data, assuming that it is due to the fact that they have gun control laws just does not add up.

So, the long answer to your question “What is stopping us from “protecting” our public by instituting gun bans” is the simple fact that gun bans do very little to actually protect the public. But, they do have a very real effect on the public’s ability to protect themselves.

Seriously dude.

I don't see how.

Hey....dipshit..... the Internet is listening, it heard your insanity and has replied.... I found this today.... the internet is great...

Gun Control Laws Have No Effect on Homicide Rates - The Truth About Guns

The actual story linked from above...

https://www.quora.com/What-keeps-Am...ubjects-in-this-case-citizens-by-banning-guns

People like to say “But look at their homicide rates compared to the U.S. They have gun bans and they have low homicide rates… So gun control must lower homicide rates… right?” But, the problem with this is that it assumes that places like the UK had homicide rates that were high before the gun ban. Which they did not.

The homicide rate in the U.K., even at its highest point, was only a small fraction of what we see in the U.S. When the gun ban was instituted in the U.K., the homicide rate had been climbing pretty steadily for about a decade. But, that homicide rate continued to climb along the same curve for about a decade afterthe gun ban!

The U.K. has only recently seen their homicide rate return to equivalent levels to what they were experiencing before the gun ban. And, it has been over twenty years! Two decades later, and the gun ban has had no legitimate effect. And, now, their homicide rate is back on the rise!

Meanwhile, (this is something that gun control advocates never seem to mention) the United States homicide rate has been falling steadily over the past twenty years. In fact, our current homicide rate is the lowest it has been since the sixties! All without instituting a gun ban.

It is true that Europe has a much lower homicide rate than the U.S. And, it is definitely worth having a discussion to figure out the exact reason.

Most likely, it is due to harsher punishments for murders. Or, it could be due to cultural differences. However, when you look at the actual data, assuming that it is due to the fact that they have gun control laws just does not add up.

So, the long answer to your question “What is stopping us from “protecting” our public by instituting gun bans” is the simple fact that gun bans do very little to actually protect the public. But, they do have a very real effect on the public’s ability to protect themselves.

Ah, more insults.

Forum List

Back