Another board upgrade down the road

dilloduck said:
Give everyone the same rep POWER and keep it constant. It would more accurately reflect the general reaction to specific posters.
Better idea. Just give me ALL the rep power. Dictatorships are a lot easier than democracies anyways. :thanks:

The ClayTaurus said:
Better idea. Just give me ALL the rep power. Dictatorships are a lot easier than democracies anyways. :thanks:

I bet that happens, dammit. Ok--I'll suck up to you for rep.:rotflmao:

Here's a feature that would be awesome.

Upgrade the ignore feature so that when I ignore say, PEGWINN (obnoxious loser) he disappears from my POV completely. Right now, if I ignore him he still intrudes on my life. I see posts with his name on em and they say he's on my ignore list. But I see em and can't help it, I am curious and unignore him long enough to read the post...... PEGWINN can really get under my skin.

If you go to yahoos message boards you will see what I mean. When you ignore someone, it is as if they disappeared off the face of the planet. The only mention of them is within the text of someone else's messages. They cannot PM you or email you via the board. To quote the Mob, "they are dead to you.

Great board no matter what, thanks, and wish I had more time to hang out.

Pegwinn, I agree with the idea and will look around now to see if there are any better options. The problem is that when a user "quotes" the person you have on ignore, you will still see their reply anyway unless you have the 2nd person on ignore too. Although this way would be much less. Let me get back to you...

Forum List

Back