another board....another "conspiracy theory" section.

groupthink

Rookie
Feb 13, 2010
hello folks... just joined....and i noticed you all have a "conspiracy theory" section.... just to set a guidline for myself.... i have to ask, what is a "conspiracy theory?" is it basically anything that doesnt go along with government official stories? like...

"hey there are no WMD's?" is that a conspiracy theory?

i know it was for a long time during the buildup for the iraq war...and the early years... the common conspiracy theory montra was "there are no WMD's"....

so i just wanna be clear before i begin posting.... what is a "conspiracy theory"?

That wouldn't qualify as a conspiracy theory.

We went looking, they weren't there.

But we thought there were when we went looking

lazy-conspiracy-theorist.png

• Banned

so seven years later we are still looking?

so you are part of the "oh the pentagon made a mistake :( " crowd?

and thats not what i was asking...i was asking... what exactly defines a "conspiracy theory?"

is it anything that does not follow the official government story?

To answer the question:

Go do a search for posts by users named Terral or eots. We'll wait...

OK. Those are conspiracy theories. That Iraq did not have offensive WMD's capable of threatening the US is not a conspiracy theory. It's just hotly debated.

If your theory is a weird Rube Goldberg concoction where assertion equals truth, questions are proof of involvement and the truth is hidden not because it is hard to see, but because there is a deliberate snow job, then you are in conspiracy wacko land.

Choose the blue pill or be a pill, the choice is yours

and thats not what i was asking...i was asking... what exactly defines a "conspiracy theory?"

no, it isn't.

here's a thought, read some of the threads in the section and make up your own mind.

no, it isn't.

here's a thought, read some of the threads in the section and make up your own mind.

i was about to do that but then i figured that might muddy my view..so i was just hoping for like a blank slate... a fresh deffinition for conspiracy theory...

so the overall belief is .... conspiracy theory means ANYTHING that is not the official story?

then we can proceed...

Last edited:
To answer the question:

Go do a search for posts by users named Terral or eots. We'll wait...

OK. Those are conspiracy theories. That Iraq did not have offensive WMD's capable of threatening the US is not a conspiracy theory. It's just hotly debated.

Oh yeah....creativedreams too. Thanks for chiming in CD, almost forgot about you.

Darn thing didn't show up for three posts.

And now it is back.

Some weird kind of conspiracy, or a software glitch. More likely a conspiracy. After all, there never are bugs in software, are there?

hello folks... just joined....and i noticed you all have a "conspiracy theory" section.... just to set a guidline for myself.... i have to ask, what is a "conspiracy theory?" is it basically anything that doesnt go along with government official stories? like...

"hey there are no WMD's?" is that a conspiracy theory?

i know it was for a long time during the buildup for the iraq war...and the early years... the common conspiracy theory montra was "there are no WMD's"....

so i just wanna be clear before i begin posting.... what is a "conspiracy theory"?

This website's Conspiracy section has some spammers that are not interested in any intelligent discussion and pretty much just ruin all the threads with their simpleton BS...

on the rare occasions that i use IE, the thanks button sometimes just shows as a box w/ red x in it. it still works if you click it, though.

if you don't see it at all, it may just be a conspir...

no, if you don't see it at all, i don't know the reason.

a conspiracy is what you think a conspiracy is.
If you think the 'lost or non-existent' wmds are a conspiracy, post it there.
Clownlight and 911insidenutjob will jump on that for you, maybe even post indisputable evidence on your behalf.
If you post it in another section and a mod sees it as belonging in the looney, i mean conspiracy bin, he/she will put it there for you.

see my thread entitled "prepare to meet your new midget masters"

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/73624-prepare-for-your-new-midget-masters.html

now that's a conspiracy!

ok... so now we are getting somewhere.... so from what im starting to gather is....ANYTHING that does not go directly along with the governments story...is basically looney conspiracy mumbo jumbo.... space monkeys and the moon is made out of cheese lizard people crazy talk?

Forum List

Back