Another BO mess Trump needs to clean up

Many enemies of the left has had their data used for nefarious means. It was no mistake.

They used my info to get Direct TV, and they paid my old bill...Then they contributed to my social security...Wow! What a country...

Trump just invites Russians in the Oval Office and gives it to them ... screw everything else.

Wow man, so informative...I enjoy yer minimalistic endeavours..
when I saw the heading , I thought it was referring to those gross messes on the streets of LA and Sanfran.
He is good at that.
i wonder what kind of footwear they are all wearing out there being they are no longer dodging just dog poop on the sidewalks
Leather upper deck shoes with leather drawstring.

when I saw the heading , I thought it was referring to those gross messes on the streets of LA and Sanfran.
He is good at that.
i wonder what kind of footwear they are all wearing out there being they are no longer dodging just dog poop on the sidewalks
Leather upper deck shoes with leather drawstring.
i would imagine that Wal Marts there cant keep poop scoopers in stock

New reports suggest scope of the Equifax breach was even greater than believed

So Mulvaney sweeps private massive breaches with kid gloves but then tries to throw his own agency out to the wolves...

Here is the thing, Mulvaney has been in charge for 15 months, what has he done about it?

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau was set in 1998... It isn't a Obama creation... It has done some incredible good as a watchdog on financial institutions, Mulvaney is trying to undermine them instead of actually fixing the problem... When is he fixing this problem...

obama was never a friend of the press, esp if you ever spoke against him. it cracks me up when people slam trump for it (as they should) but fail to see that obama was also horrible at attacking the press.

President Obama’s War on Journalists
11 Times Barack Obama Abused Press Freedom | Breitbart
Did Mainstream Media Forget How Obama Treated Fox News?
Press group: Obama is worst since Nixon in going after leaks
Sharyl Attkisson: You Know The Obama White House Spied On Me Too

now if you say some of them DESERVED it then you really have zero ability to complain cause in the minds of the right, the left DESERVES it.

we either get over this shit or we let it take *us all* down.

Uhhh, wrong. And Obama made it a free standing institution, under no jurisdiction of the feds.
New reports suggest scope of the Equifax breach was even greater than believed

So Mulvaney sweeps private massive breaches with kid gloves but then tries to throw his own agency out to the wolves...

Here is the thing, Mulvaney has been in charge for 15 months, what has he done about it?

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau was set in 1998... It isn't a Obama creation... It has done some incredible good as a watchdog on financial institutions, Mulvaney is trying to undermine them instead of actually fixing the problem... When is he fixing this problem...

Forum List

Back