Another Blow To Hillary: Libertarian Gary Johnson Says He Agrees With Sander's 73% Of The Time

He and Sanders are going to siphon votes away from Hillary which in turn will catapult Trump to the White House.

Another Blow to #NeverTrumpers=> Libertarian Candidate Says He Agrees With Bernie Sanders 73% of the Time
Liberals don't give a shit what some rightwing libertarian goon says.

Yes, it's all about money to you. We can be to the left of you on every social issue and for a smaller, less active military and you're show me the $$$. Democrats, the party of greed

He and Sanders are going to siphon votes away from Hillary which in turn will catapult Trump to the White House.

Another Blow to #NeverTrumpers=> Libertarian Candidate Says He Agrees With Bernie Sanders 73% of the Time

Yes, it's all about money to you. We can be to the left of you on every social issue and for a smaller, less active military and you're show me the $$$. Democrats, the party of greed
Wait...what?

Wait...what?

Sure, I'll dumb it down for you. Someone who is to the left of you on every topic but $$$ is "rightwing"

The only issue to you is wanting other people's money. That is your only standard

Because libertarian is 'right wing.'

At leas to partisans that only see left and right...
Not only 'left' and 'right', but 'wing'. That should mean 'extreme', but is the first thing shouted by one side at the other. Whereas, only a very tiny percent of Americans are truly to the extreme sides of issues; it requires too much thinking and research to be that.
Almost anything is preferable to the present two-party dictatorship.

Because libertarian is 'right wing.'

At leas to partisans that only see left and right...
Not only 'left' and 'right', but 'wing'. That should mean 'extreme', but is the first thing shouted by one side at the other. Whereas, only a very tiny percent of Americans are truly to the extreme sides of issues; it requires too much thinking and research to be that.
Almost anything is preferable to the present two-party dictatorship.
Yep. The wingers are significantly smaller in number, but far louder and more energized to act than most Americans. Such is the nature of being a narcissistic zealot.

To me, the battle isn't Left vs. Right, it's the wingers vs. most of America. At this moment, the wingers have the upper hand, and we're seeing the results.

In line with Mac1958's thinking (see above), yes, a group of extremists does, in deed, have the upper hand. That group is the Congress. They are extremely detached from centralist America and extremely attached to party polarity.

Forum List

Back