Another black myth exploded

More blacks, Latinos in jail than college dorms
Civil rights advocates say Census Bureau figures are startling

More blacks, Latinos in jail than college dorms - Race & ethnicity- msnbc.com

you tell me...

:eusa_angel:

Monkey, read, this is why citing a stat in itself is not good enough:

Commuter students not included

The new data has limitations. In addition to not including commuter students, it does not provide racial breakdowns by gender or age, though it does show that males make up 90 percent of prison inmates.

Also, most prison inmates are 25 or older while 96 percent of people in college housing are age 18 to 24.

Come on monkey, explain what that means.......

It means that you will look for any excuse in the world to blame whitey for what the statistics convey about your race. Again, I can quote the CDC, the DOJ, and any number of other sources that don't filter their numbers just to polish the turd of your cancerous culture. As I told ravir, if YOU need to filter out left handed blacks and those with jherri curls and those who are too light skinned just to achieve a stat that doesn't chaffe your ego then so be it. I guess blaming whitey only goes so far..

Faggot, any stats from any source you wish to post them from the Bass can dissect and breakdown to refute any stupid position you wish to bring. You assertion has been challenged and refuted, post some research, don't be a puss and hide behind and distort stats.

Bass, you posted an article that says black parents care more about education than whites.

If black parents place a higher value on education than, what is the problem? Why are so many African american children not pursuing higher degrees? What is your opinion?

black (panther) planet... jet...

why is it that you can only find black and afrocentric propaganda to support to assertions, and never any respected peer-reviewed sources?

There are *NOT* more college aged blacks in prison than in college, thats how a dumb monkey like you can distort stats.

notice that he asserts that they are wrong, but offers no refuting sources or stats of his own. Why is that?

Bass, you posted an article that says black parents care more about education than whites.

If black parents place a higher value on education than, what is the problem? Why are so many African american children not pursuing higher degrees? What is your opinion?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/79562-race-and-iq.html

I don't really care if your former work buddy was Confucius.. If a proportionately larger sample of blacks comprise the prison population, the CDC reports exponentially higher rates of illegitimacy, and we KNOW (however you need to cull it) that more blacks go to prison than college then the plight of African Americans is not the product of whitey just because it's easier to blame him than be critical of your own ethnicity. From Chris Rock to Bill Cosby we've heard the same from blacks who would rather deal with statistic reality than leap on some tired fucking excuse the likes of which are Charles Bass's full scope of logic. Had you not dived into this fray as if you knew the back log perhaps you'd have avoided assumptions about this debate.

And, in regards to those 25% bad apples who are bad apples unto themselves, the impact of racist state policies like affirmative action would be at stake. Read any interesting scotus issues lately that have a thing or two to do with blaming whitey for the lack of competitiveness of black firefighters? Facing the reality of black cultures' OWN sickness, instead of blaming whitey and awarding points for black skin, are what is at play here. Please, keep up.

Something "positive" Give me a fucking break, dude. Tell me what is so positive about a ghetto culture whose infant mortality rate in the south, BECAUSE OF A BABY MAMMA CULTURE, is the direct product of their own behaviour rather than the standard issue excuse to blame whitey. No white person causes any black person to rob a liquor store even if it's easier to blame "the system aka whitey" than the actor with the gun demanding money. If you can polish that turd then be my guest.. I'll go ahead ans wait for your opposing stats to the CDC and DOJ.

Monkey, you've been refuted about the existence of ghetto culture and baby mamma culture itself, no need to repost the links, when you whitebread cracker jackass can post links to research that support such a notion come knocking at the Bass'door, your whole position is based more on myth and distortion than reality.

There are *NOT* more college aged blacks in prison than in college, thats how a dumb monkey like you can distort stats.

The ONLY thing you've refuted is the rind off of a watermelon, apeface. I'll go ahead and stick with CDC stats than.. uh.. :lol: bullshit from JET MAGAZINE. If you think black ghetto culture is so fucking pristine then I dare you to first walk in a white neighborhood wearing a 500 dollar suit at midnight and then a black ghetto neighborhood in the same attire and see which one you get robbed in.

black (panther) planet... jet...

why is it that you can only find black and afrocentric propaganda to support to assertions, and never any respected peer-reviewed sources?

Afrocentric site? Are you hard of reading? Did you read this at the end of the link:

The research was commissioned by the National Center for Public Policy and Higher Education in San Jose, CA.

Reports & Papers

Do you jackasses know who you're trying to mess with? Nobody, NOBODY beats the Bass.

notice that he asserts that they are wrong, but offers no refuting sources or stats of his own. Why is that?

Prison population by age breakdowns are hard to come by, but this right here does help the Bass case:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/ascii/p05.txt

* About 8.1% of black males age 25 to 29 were in State or Federal prison, compared to 2.6% of Hispanic males and 1.1% of white males in the same age group.

No doubt the bulk of those in prison are past the normal college age of 18-24. Btter yet, the Bass has some even more damning stats that will lay to rest both you and that other baboon[Shogun] claims about black incarceration vs college.

Interesting you bring this up!

I heard a Black author on the Michael Medved Show who wrote about the issues that even Black children in middle class white neighborhoods tend to still score much poorer than the Whites and especially the Asian students.

He didn't conclude that black's are genetically less smart, but he contemplated it was a cultural issue with African Americans. He did directly contradict your premise stating that AA tend to put less emphasis on the importance of an education in even middle class neighbors. I tend to agree with him. I don't think whites are genetically smarter than blacks, I think we are the same species, but I do believe there is a cultural issue with African Americans.

Interesting stat from my law school. We have a 90% first time bar passing rate overall, but the black students tend to be much lower as a group at 74% (sorry, as I enjoy privacy, I will not post the school, just you will just have to trust me).

you whitebread cracker jackass

Huh and you said you wasn't a racist.

Not only are you a racist, but you're a liar too.

One more thing dumBass, you do realize that you are reinforcing the stereotypes that have been contributed to blacks for as long as I can remember. But I reckon you're just too stupid to see it.

I heard a Black author on the Michael Medved Show who wrote about the issues that even Black children in middle class white neighborhoods tend to still score much poorer than the Whites and especially the Asian students.

He didn't conclude that black's are genetically less smart, but he contemplated it was a cultural issue with African Americans. He did directly contradict your premise stating that AA tend to put less emphasis on the importance of an education in even middle class neighbors. I tend to agree with him. I don't think whites are genetically smarter than blacks, I think we are the same species, but I do believe there is a cultural issue with African Americans.

Interesting stat from my law school. We have a 90% first time bar passing rate overall, but the black students tend to be much lower as a group at 74% (sorry, as I enjoy privacy, I will not post the school, just you will just have to trust me).

A lot of blacks, Obama included make incorrect assumptions about black people, just because a black person says it doesn't mean its true.

I don't really care if your former work buddy was Confucius.. If a proportionately larger sample of blacks comprise the prison population, the CDC reports exponentially higher rates of illegitimacy, and we KNOW (however you need to cull it) that more blacks go to prison than college then the plight of African Americans is not the product of whitey just because it's easier to blame him than be critical of your own ethnicity. From Chris Rock to Bill Cosby we've heard the same from blacks who would rather deal with statistic reality than leap on some tired fucking excuse the likes of which are Charles Bass's full scope of logic. Had you not dived into this fray as if you knew the back log perhaps you'd have avoided assumptions about this debate.

And, in regards to those 25% bad apples who are bad apples unto themselves, the impact of racist state policies like affirmative action would be at stake. Read any interesting scotus issues lately that have a thing or two to do with blaming whitey for the lack of competitiveness of black firefighters? Facing the reality of black cultures' OWN sickness, instead of blaming whitey and awarding points for black skin, are what is at play here. Please, keep up.

Something "positive" Give me a fucking break, dude. Tell me what is so positive about a ghetto culture whose infant mortality rate in the south, BECAUSE OF A BABY MAMMA CULTURE, is the direct product of their own behaviour rather than the standard issue excuse to blame whitey. No white person causes any black person to rob a liquor store even if it's easier to blame "the system aka whitey" than the actor with the gun demanding money. If you can polish that turd then be my guest.. I'll go ahead ans wait for your opposing stats to the CDC and DOJ.

Monkey, you've been refuted about the existence of ghetto culture and baby mamma culture itself, no need to repost the links, when you whitebread cracker jackass can post links to research that support such a notion come knocking at the Bass'door, your whole position is based more on myth and distortion than reality.

The ONLY thing you've refuted is the rind off of a watermelon, apeface. I'll go ahead and stick with CDC stats than.. uh.. :lol: bullshit from JET MAGAZINE. If you think black ghetto culture is so fucking pristine then I dare you to first walk in a white neighborhood wearing a 500 dollar suit at midnight and then a black ghetto neighborhood in the same attire and see which one you get robbed in.

Post your stats you whitebread, paleface monkey and that study wasn't done by Jet magazine, it was done by a separate institution and Jet simply posted the results thereof in their magazine, one more time again for your simian brain:

Reports & Papers

Your fantasy of a ghetto culture among blacks has been refuted by actual research, no need to address this again you dumb gibbon.

A lot of blacks, Obama included make incorrect assumptions about black people, just because a black person says it doesn't mean its true.

Its as a whole! I know you can understand that concept

Forum List

Back