Another black hero in the making

Wiki says the guys who were shot were black, not the officers who shot them.

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=uDf&sa=N

Here are pictures of 4 of the 5 cops who fired their guns. The one who fired 31 times is bottom right.

Man he looks menacing...:rolleyes:

I guess I misread the WIKI link. Anywho, it's amazing how people can get upset that a man (twice convicted of selling crack cocaine and once convicted of a firearm charge) is killed in an altercation with police. Bachelor's party or not, a witness puts a 4th man on the scene who shot at police, as well as police making themselves known. They were dealing with a drug dealer and a thug. The men Bell was with had been arrested numerous times. I can't stand how people can turn a drug dealing thug into a martyr for civil rights, considering they were repeat offenders.

That's sure not true. Some nuts used to protest for Mumia at the FOP headquarters and everyday I would ride by on my bike and give them the thumbs down. Most here feel the same, those who think there is doubt never read the reports. Mumia is a murderer who is using the wrongs of the past to excuse his actions. That is the reason law needs to be transparent and honest, so creeps like this get what they deserve. An officer was killed the day before so the police were on edge, no excuse though.
This is incorrect.

The ignorant would be you liberal pinheads. The story has more than enough in it to "assume" the perps were black. No need to fabricate anything. And surprisingly no need to be racist to note the connections to prior events of similar make up. Well unless the word black is used then to you self loathing pinheads it just has to be racist.
But whites are the majority of criminal offenders.

Yes we know. Just like we know that the concept of 'per capita' escapes you when it is convenient.
The excuse of per capita has no merit when people claim to be looking at things on an individual basis. You racists cite per capita when it is convenient for you.

Forum List

Back