Another black hero in the making

Still no word on why racial identity was relevant.

If you're not guilty of making racist assumptions, why are you so unwilling to explain relevance?

What? My Intellectual superiors lack reading comprehension? I just checked my link, it is still the same story. The "evidence" is still there.

You are either a coward or intellectually dishonest.

You insist that the article makes it clear that the suspects are black, but refuse to demonstrate how.

You insist that race is relevant to this story, but refuse to demonstrate how.

You are verging on the pathetic.

You are either a coward or intellectually dishonest.

You insist that the article makes it clear that the suspects are black, but refuse to demonstrate how.

You insist that race is relevant to this story, but refuse to demonstrate how.

You are verging on the pathetic.

LOL, poor super smart Liberals unable to comprehend the written word. Yet willing to claim racism just because black is mentioned.

I bet you two would have been demanding the resignation of the guy that said niggeredly a while back.

I am enjoying your ignorance.

You are proving your own ignorance.

The story gave the names of the suspects, and said police recovered several sets of Muslim clothing used as disguises.

Even if that shows race, why is it relevant?

You are proving your own ignorance.

The story gave the names of the suspects, and said police recovered several sets of Muslim clothing used as disguises.

Even if that shows race, why is it relevant?

Now read what I posted numnuts. Then rub a couple brain cells together and ask Reilly for the rest of the reason for the post.

LOL, poor super smart Liberals unable to comprehend the written word. Yet willing to claim racism just because black is mentioned.

I bet you two would have been demanding the resignation of the guy that said niggeredly a while back.

If he said "niggeredly", I would. If you are talking about the professor who used the word "NIGGARDLY", I would not.

Everything you need has been provided. Rub some of those liberal brain cells together and figure it out.

I will try again.

You insist that that article makes it clear that the suspects are black. I disagree. What is your reasoning?

You insist that the race of the suspects is relevant. I ask, relevant to what, and why?

Quit being a cowardly bitch and answer the damn questions. You did post the article after all.

I will try again.

You insist that that article makes it clear that the suspects are black. I disagree. What is your reasoning?

You insist that the race of the suspects is relevant. I ask, relevant to what, and why?

Quit being a cowardly bitch and answer the damn questions. You did post the article after all.

And you and Dogger together have answered your question. Use your supposed superior intellect and try some reading comprehension.

Your ignorance is not my problem.

Your own ignorance is your problem.

I know what you are getting at because I grew up in a racist environment surrounded by people every bit as ignorant as you. That is why I started responding in this thread with simple questions.

We both know that if you honestly answer those questions, your racist disposition will become apparent. A complete moron would have taken the bait. A simple idiot would do what you did - evade the questions in a manner that proves me correct.

Forum List

Back