ANOTHER black hate crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
[

I should add though, IMO? If any minority has any reason to hate America, and mean, really loath THIS nation, are the several American Indian Nations.

. . . and yet, they don't hate as much. Frankly, I think genocide and conquest is more of a reason to hold a grudge than bondage is.

On top of that, generally, their material advancement in society is less than the black community in relation to the mainstream society on average. . . yet, they tend to have a very stoic attitude toward the majority compared to the black community.

Yea, we kicked their ass (god bless the US Calvary) and stole their land because they didn't enforce immigration policies but then we turned that land into the greatest country on earth.
Genocide can’t be justified.

The Euros were the forth wave of immigration to the Americas. Each wave replaced the one one before it. There was also plenty of genocide going on in the Americas between the natives. Just recently they dug up the remains of hundreds of children in a mass grave in Central America. Just one of many mass graves of slaughter people.

If the Indians didn't want to be "genocided" they should have enforced their immigration laws a little better. You know, like Trump is doing now.

[

I should add though, IMO? If any minority has any reason to hate America, and mean, really loath THIS nation, are the several American Indian Nations.

. . . and yet, they don't hate as much. Frankly, I think genocide and conquest is more of a reason to hold a grudge than bondage is.

On top of that, generally, their material advancement in society is less than the black community in relation to the mainstream society on average. . . yet, they tend to have a very stoic attitude toward the majority compared to the black community.

Yea, we kicked their ass (god bless the US Calvary) and stole their land because they didn't enforce immigration policies but then we turned that land into the greatest country on earth.

The Euros were the forth wave of immigration to the Americas. Each wave replaced the one one before it. There was also plenty of genocide going on in the Americas between the natives. Just recently they dug up the remains of hundreds of children in a mass grave in Central America. Just one of many mass graves of slaughter people.

If the Indians didn't want to be "genocided" they should have enforced their immigration laws a little better. You know, like Trump is doing now.
Again, genocide can’t be justified, but thanks for the little history lesson.

BTW the graves unearthed, were sacrifices to some dumb God they worshipped. Nothing to do with genocide.

[

In my conception of world history and humanity, I like to think that we are ethically and spiritually evolving as a species.

Playing the "what about," card here, in this instance, doesn't cut the mustard in my mind.

Gipper is right. We are talking about conquest and genocide.

You are creating unreasonable justifications for what happened in the past.

It is akin to saying, "well, the Romans owned slaves, the Africans owned slaves . . . . so. . . I guess it was O.K. that Americans owned slaves."

That is how dumb you sound.

tenor.gif

So, since other civilizations have committed genocide, owned slaves, and perpetuated pre-emptive war to ensure our survival, does this mean it is all right for America to pursue these policies in the future, to ensure our civilization?

This is, after all, your line of reasoning.

[

In my conception of world history and humanity, I like to think that we are ethically and spiritually evolving as a species.

Playing the "what about," card here, in this instance, doesn't cut the mustard in my mind.

It is akin to saying, "well, the Romans owned slaves, the Africans owned slaves . . . . so. . . I guess it was O.K. that Americans owned slaves."

tenor.gif

So, since other civilizations have committed genocide, owned slaves, and perpetuated pre-emptive war to ensure our survival, does this mean it is all right for America to pursue these policies in the future, to ensure our civilization?

It is all part of history. I find it amusing to extend our Middle Class American values of today to the values of other people hundreds and thousands of years ago.

Groups of humans have always tried to dominate other groups of humans. That is what we do as a species.

It is ludicrous to suggest that the Europeans should never have dominated the Americans. That was never going to not happen.

Like I said, if the Indians didn't want to deal with the problems of unwanted immigration then they should have had stricter immigration laws and be like Trump is doing now and enforced them. Great lesson for Americans now, isn't it?

[

tenor.gif

It is all part of history. I find it amusing to extend our Middle Class American values of today to the values of other people hundreds and thousands of years ago.

Groups of humans have always tried to dominate other groups of humans. That is what we do as a species.

It is ludicrous to suggest that the Europeans should never have dominated the Americans. That was never going to not happen.

Like I said, if the Indians didn't want to deal with the problems of unwanted immigration then they should have had stricter immigration laws and be like Trump is doing now and enforced them. Great lesson for Americans now, isn't it?

Your ignorance and hypocrisy are astounding. The native nations DID have strict immigration standards, every bit as strict as we have today. Likewise, they made just as much effort to enforce them as administrations have been making since the 1940's through to today. By the tenets of international law, you want illegal invaders sent packing? When do you think the Native Nations ever gave up their side of the treaty rights? :dunno:

I'm sure if you look at this link, you can find the treaty that concerns the area of the nation where you live. If you are at all curious.

"From 1778 to 1871, the United States government entered into more than 500 treaties with the Native American tribes; all of these treaties have since been violated in some way or outright broken by the US government,[20][21][22][23] while at least one treaty was violated or broken by Native American tribes.[24] However, violations by one party do not nullify the treaties under US law; the treaties still have legal effect today, and Native Americans and First Nations peoples are still fighting for their treaty rights in federal courts and at the United Nations.[21][25]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_treaties#U.S.–Native_American_treaties

Last edited:
Do not bump old threads just to post current events unrelated to the original topic... Anecdotal incidences of crime or stupidity are NOT Race Relations topics. They belong in Current Events.

UNLESS there's a broader lesson on criminal justice system or bias that can be meaningfully discussed...

Closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back