Another billionaire goes after Trump

Lots of money and lots of hatred on the left. Lefties used to get away with the old cliche that republicans are the party of the rich before the age of information but now it seems that just the opposite is true. Bribes and violence used to be the tools of the democrat party but those days are over. The fact that lefties still seem incoherent, leaderless, angry and border line psychotic indicates that the democrat party is doomed as a viable political party.

So you have no problem with New York dividing into 10 states with 2 senators each and about 4 congress each...

New York is about 40 times the size of Wyoming but gets the same amount of Senators...

It is not Representation if you are not equal...

I wouldnt have a problem with New York dividing. In fact...please God let New York and California split up. It would be entirely legal so long as (1) the legislature of the state approved and (2) the Federal House and Senate agreed. Article IV, sect 3
It has been done five times in the past. In fact it was New York who did it first splitting into New York and Vermont. Virginia split into Kentucky and Virginia. NC into NC and Tennessee. Mass into Mass and Maine. And of course West Virginia though that was done at the point of a bayonet.
But as it stands New York has equal representation with Wyoming. Both are get the same vote in the Senate. Under our Constitution states are sovereign and equal.

Liberal megadonor Tom Steyer issued a statement that if President Donald Trump pulls America out of the Paris climate deal, that would not just be treason, but an "act of war" against the American people. Tom Steyer: Trump Breaking Paris Climate Deal Would Be a 'Traitorous Act of War'

This is the way they think..or maybe just the way they want you to think. Putting America first is treason? Chhosing Americans over foreign treaties is war against America?

cognative dissonance.jpg

Only in your sociopath mind. Why don't you quit being a Trump butt wipe and start fighting for yourself, your family, and your neighbors.

Exacrtly. And Toddsterpatriot 's question "What income range measures the middle class?" is very appropriate because its changing.

Thanks to GOP past and trump's plans, the "middle class" is doomed.

By the time the trumpkins realize what they have done, it will be too late.

(Actually, I believe its already too late.)

There are two kinds of 'Trumpkins,' the rich who will prosper more, and the mentally ill.

There is an answer to help the middle class AND business:

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2017 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2017 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

Your plan would bankrupt the country; we are 20 trillion in debt and growing.

Your plan would cause such massive inflation we would end up in a depression.

Your plan would cause rental prices for apartments and houses to increase leaving many people with unaffordable housing.

Your plan would force multinational companies to give up their US interests and move everything overseas.

Your plan would eliminate any possible minimum wage job than can be replaced though automation.

Back for more?

You truly are a gluten for punishment.

All of your questions are answered in my post.

I asked no questions. I pointed out to you the results of your plan.

You questioned my post by posting baseless statements.

Lots of money and lots of hatred on the left. Lefties used to get away with the old cliche that republicans are the party of the rich before the age of information but now it seems that just the opposite is true. Bribes and violence used to be the tools of the democrat party but those days are over. The fact that lefties still seem incoherent, leaderless, angry and border line psychotic indicates that the democrat party is doomed as a viable political party.

Not only do the rich elites now stand exposed I think they are too desperate to pretend after the shellacking they got last November. it is all out war for them now. Whereas they used ti try to manipulate from the background their defeat by Trump has scared the hell out of them. In their minds they are in danger anyhow so why pretend?
You saw the Times "journalists" openly admitting their goal is to destroy Trump?

New York Times' Destroy-Trump Agenda Exposed

I myself think they have been forced out into the open a little early. This is a good thing. A few more years...a few more million immigrants..and the charade could have continued.

Watch O'Keefe give Clifford Levy a taste of his own medicine here. (Levy..Levy...what kind of name is Levy)?

Exacrtly. And Toddsterpatriot 's question "What income range measures the middle class?" is very appropriate because its changing.

Thanks to GOP past and trump's plans, the "middle class" is doomed.

By the time the trumpkins realize what they have done, it will be too late.

(Actually, I believe its already too late.)

There are two kinds of 'Trumpkins,' the rich who will prosper more, and the mentally ill.

There is an answer to help the middle class AND business:

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2017 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2017 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

Your plan would bankrupt the country; we are 20 trillion in debt and growing.

Your plan would cause such massive inflation we would end up in a depression.

Your plan would cause rental prices for apartments and houses to increase leaving many people with unaffordable housing.

Your plan would force multinational companies to give up their US interests and move everything overseas.

Your plan would eliminate any possible minimum wage job than can be replaced though automation.

Back for more?

You truly are a gluten for punishment.

All of your questions are answered in my post.

I asked no questions. I pointed out to you the results of your plan.

You questioned my post by posting baseless statements.

Name one statement that was baseless. If anything is baseless, it's your post.

Forum List

Back