Another Beheading

B

Big D

I love diversity!
Oscar Pilamunga was 15 and Beatrice Yually was 13 when they married nine years ago in their native Ecuador.

Yesterday, Pilamunga, now 24, was sentenced to 15 years to life in prison for brutally decapitating his childhood sweetheart in a jealous rage inside their Corona, Queens apartment.

The horrific slaying caused a sensation a year ago, when the wife's headless body turned up stuffed in a suitcase, sitting on a Harlem street.

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/20789.htm

We had one of those around here some years ago. Sat the head in the middle of the bed. Again, jealousy. We're not in a HUGE city.....about 65 thou.

Don't forget to mention our Texas couple who beheaded thier 3 chlidren. Husband is already on death row and wifes' trial set to begin. Both have been declared legally competant.

Originally posted by dilloduck
Don't forget to mention our Texas couple who beheaded thier 3 chlidren. Husband is already on death row and wifes' trial set to begin. Both have been declared legally competant.

When did this happen? I damn sure missed it. Glad to hear hubby is already set.

Originally posted by nycflasher
You're a fucking idiot.
Like we need to hear more of this shit...

:rolleyes:
Ya, I will try better to hide reality from you.

Originally posted by pegwinn
When did this happen? I damn sure missed it. Glad to hear hubby is already set.
That's because it did not happen.

I love learning the ways of other cultures:

BALTIMORE, May 28th, 2004, 12:55 p.m.) -- Two young relatives were arrested in the deaths of three children found slain, one of them decapitated, in a Baltimore apartment, police said Friday.

At a news conference, police identified the suspects as Adan Espinosa Canela, 17, and Policarpio Espinosa, 22. They are cousins and are related to the victims although it was not immediately clear in what way.

The children were identified as 9-year-old Ricardo Espinoza; his 9-year-old sister, Lucero Quezada; and their 10-year-old cousin, Alexis Quezada, a boy. One child was beheaded, the other two partially beheaded.
http://www.wave3.com/Global/story.asp?S=1903829&nav=0RZFNVRB

A man whose two young children were found stabbed to death with their throats cut has been arrested for investigation of murder, authorities said Saturday.

Carlos Martinez, 32, was being held without bail at a hospital after undergoing surgery for serious, self-inflicted injuries, police spokeswoman Sara Faden said.

The family reportedly arrived in the United States about three weeks ago. A neighbor said the father had been looking for work.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationw...d,0,290272.story?coll=sns-ap-nation-headlines

if I could find the assholes who grabbed my son, I could without a shred of mercy or feeling, do that to them. Without a SHRED.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
if I could find the assholes who grabbed my son, I could without a shred of mercy or feeling, do that to them. Without a SHRED.
I am sure that this gang of blacks will attack another white kid again, keep in contact with the police.

Forum List

Back