Another Battle In The GOP's War Against Women

If you can't have a debate without acting like a 3 year old then why be on the internet. Does it make you feel manly, or intelligent to act this way? The reason most women do not prosecute is because they truly choose not to leave these situations. There are millions of woman who have left these abusive relationships, and their stories are very easy to find. I care about these women, no one deserves abuse regardless of your sex, race, or sexual orientation. I just do not put people into groups, they are all individuals with their own unique situtations, not just women, black/white, or gay.

The whole purpose of this thread was BAIT by the OP in a feeble attempt to corral those of us on the right.

It failed. He just cannot deal with the result he got.

Kudos to you. I am with you in your assertion(s).

I know you're new to the boards...but you have to watch some of these people...they have screws loose or missing completely.

Looks like you have a handle on it rather aptly.

Bait? Are you really this stupid? It wasn't bait. It was based on the facts that the GOP wanted the law to give the abusers a heads up.

Why do you like lying?

:lol:

YOU keep beliving that.

The whole purpose of this thread was BAIT by the OP in a feeble attempt to corral those of us on the right.

I know you're new to the boards...but you have to watch some of these people...they have screws loose or missing completely.

Bait? Are you really this stupid? It wasn't bait. It was based on the facts that the GOP wanted the law to give the abusers a heads up.

Why do you like lying?

YOU keep beliving that.

What don't you believe? We have a societal problem of men beating the crap out of women. Why don't you want these women helped?

Why do you like lying?

YOU keep beliving that.

If you use your Obama voice he will believe every word you say. The only bigger fool on the board is rderp.

Why do you like lying?

YOU keep beliving that.

What don't you believe? We have a societal problem of men beating the crap out of women. Why don't you want these women helped?

We do. And WHY do assholes as YOU politicize it for gain to make a political PARTY look bad?

YOU are a partsan DUMBASS that thrives off misery of others to make some sick/twisted point to make your chosen look better than they really ARE.

YOU may step off now...BOY.

If you can't have a debate without acting like a 3 year old then why be on the internet. Does it make you feel manly, or intelligent to act this way? The reason most women do not prosecute is because they truly choose not to leave these situations. There are millions of woman who have left these abusive relationships, and their stories are very easy to find. I care about these women, no one deserves abuse regardless of your sex, race, or sexual orientation. I just do not put people into groups, they are all individuals with their own unique situtations, not just women, black/white, or gay.

Why do you like lying?

Well, when he's drunk, he thinks every thought that crosses his mind is the gospel.

YOU keep beliving that.

We do. And WHY do assholes as YOU politicize it for gain to make a political PARTY look bad?

YOU are a partsan DUMBASS that thrives off misery of others to make some sick/twisted point to make your chosen look better than they really ARE.

YOU may step off now...BOY.

No, you seem pretty comfortable about battering women. Read the OP. It's the GOP who wants to give abusers a heads up.

Attack me all you want. It still doesn't change the facts.

You're idiotic myopic view doesn't give battered women any alternative than putting the scumbags in jail. Sometimes that's just not enough.

Being involved in laws, general statutes, assaults, etc., I find myself amazed that you don't seem to give a shit about the victims. Yeah, most abused women don't prosecute, because the alternative is dire poverty. You're one sick pig if you think that's OK.

You already failed debate 101. Telling me that you're some kind of expert, when your argument shows you don't give a shit about battered women shows you as the 3 year old in the argument.

I'm not an expert, I didn't mean to portray myself as one. I'm not a psychologist and I don't really know their true motives or what it's like to be abused. I do talk to these victims often, and I constantly hear phrases such as, "I don't want to press charges, I just want him out of my house." after a serious assault. Or they'll ask me several times if the officer responding will arrest her boyfriend and how she doesn't want him in trouble. Every one of these women have a different situation even if the abuse is the same. To claim you know their problems, or to claim it is always a financial issue is nothing more than assumptions.

You already failed debate 101. Telling me that you're some kind of expert, when your argument shows you don't give a shit about battered women shows you as the 3 year old in the argument.

I'm not an expert, I didn't mean to portray myself as one. I'm not a psychologist and I don't really know their true motives or what it's like to be abused. I do talk to these victims often, and I constantly hear phrases such as, "I don't want to press charges, I just want him out of my house." after a serious assault. Or they'll ask me several times if the officer responding will arrest her boyfriend and how she doesn't want him in trouble. Every one of these women have a different situation even if the abuse is the same. To claim you know their problems, or to claim it is always a financial issue is nothing more than assumptions.

You're wasting your breath. Dick is just one of the many active liberal hacks on the board.

Fair enough. I still see battered women as victims who don't have many alternatives.

You're arguing a lie, for one thing.

Democratic advisers spent much of the past week pushing back on Mr. Romney’s assertion that 92.3 percent of job losses since Mr. Obama took office have involved women — a claim that several independent fact-checking organizations have termed as technically correct but highly misleading.

Mr. Geithner noted that the last recession began under President George W. Bush, and that millions of men lost jobs in a first wave of layoffs that hit male-dominated sectors like construction and manufacturing.

A second and much smaller wave, roughly coinciding with Mr. Obama’s arrival in office, has largely affected areas like education, where women dominate.

But the Romney campaign showed on Sunday that it was not ready to let up on the issue as it continued a vigorous effort to reduce Mr. Obama’s sizable polling advantage among women.

Geithner Scolds Romney Over Women and Jobs - NYTimes.com

Since obama has become president more and more women have found themselves on unemployment.

Exactly. And watch him and his psychophants blame it on BUSH.

Haven't you heard unemployment is just as good as having a job it helps to stimulate the economy everybody should be on it. :eusa_whistle::lol:

So you don't give a shit about the victims? You're too dumb to understand that these people perhaps ought to get out of situations of domestic abuse? How many domestic abusers ever do time? What happens to the victims when that paycheck might be missing?

You really don't want to see battered women to have an alternative to poverty? Do you know the single greatest cause of poverty in the US?

Do you know the single greatest cause of poverty in the US?

Liberalism.

Amazing how morons like yourself can type and live by a single word of your personal hate. Sorry, you FAIL.

its amazing how you seem to think that someone telling you the truth means they hate you. The truth is if they hated you, they wouldnt tell you the truth. They'd let you continue to suffer in ignorance.

Amazing how morons like yourself can type and live by a single word of your personal hate. Sorry, you FAIL.

I don't hate liberals, I feel sorry for them.

If you weren't fucking up America, I might be able to find some sympathy for you.

Apparently if you dont use the government to rob your neighbors, you are f---ing up America. Good to know.

You realize that the Constitution was established so that we would be free to fulfill our God given responsibilities right? It wasnt established to steal from your neighbors.

btw I still havent seen anyone address how gays, minorities, or any other group getting special treatment at all effects women positively or negatively.

So you don't give a shit about the victims? You're too dumb to understand that these people perhaps ought to get out of situations of domestic abuse? How many domestic abusers ever do time? What happens to the victims when that paycheck might be missing?

You really don't want to see battered women to have an alternative to poverty? Do you know the single greatest cause of poverty in the US?

Liberalism.

You must have been dick fucked really hard last night it fucked you senseless.

First, how are homosexual males possibly victims in an alleged "war on women"?

Second, what how are women protected or hurt by adding or eliminating any of these things?

Third, why is treating everyone equally a bad thing?

Why is treating everyone equally a bad thing? That's a question you need to ask the Republicans. Seriously, you have to know Republicans stomp on American civil rights, on the poor, on women's rights. You simply can't be that misinformed. It's not possible.

Liberalism.

its amazing how you seem to think that someone telling you the truth means they hate you. The truth is if they hated you, they wouldnt tell you the truth. They'd let you continue to suffer in ignorance.

We learned it from the Republicans. You know. We hate/fear/are terrified of Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, George Bush, Michele Bachmann, Herman Cain, etc.

Forum List

Back