Another Baby Raper

B

Big D

DAYTON, Ohio -- A man is behind bars after he admitted to police that he brutally and sexually raped a 20-month-old baby.

Anthony Chambers, 23, (pictured, left) was charged with felony rape. If convicted, he could get life in prison.

Investigators said the baby has had to undergo two surgeries since the attack on May 12 at a home on South Euclid in Dayton.

http://www.whiotv.com/news/3313586/detail.html

Originally posted by Big D
DAYTON, Ohio -- A man is behind bars after he admitted to police that he brutally and sexually raped a 20-month-old baby.

Anthony Chambers, 23, (pictured, left) was charged with felony rape. If convicted, he could get life in prison.

Investigators said the baby has had to undergo two surgeries since the attack on May 12 at a home on South Euclid in Dayton.

So he likes 'em young, big deal?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
thats all you have to say about the rape of a 20 month old? :mad:

Don't know why I said that.

Maybe, stupid poster with another stupid post gets a stupid comment.

If it isn't hate speech it's the most repulsive story he can find on the internet.

And then he'll use it as an example of why all minorities or gays are the bane of the earth.

Boring. No?

Originally posted by nycflasher
So he likes 'em young, big deal?
NA, it's just a normal part of African tradition:

The trend is worsening. Babies as young as only a few months old are being raped almost daily. Many black South African men infected with AIDS erroneously believe that by having sex with a virgin -- even a baby -- they will be cured of AIDS or their HIV infection.

South African police statistics show that last year alone, 21,538 rapes and attempted rapes of children under the age of 18 were reported. The KwaZulu-Natal province, which includes Durban, where concern has already been expressed over the sharp rise in child abuse cases, was top of the list with 4,797 reported cases in 2000, followed by Gauteng province (formerly Transvaal, which includes Johannesburg) with 4,316.

For the first six months of 2001, some 10,242 cases were reported, and once again KwaZulu-Natal recorded the highest figure with 2,236, followed by Gauteng with 2,076.

This level of crime contrasts with 1994, for example, when a total of 7,559 cases were reported – about one third of the current level. The figure increased dramatically over the next three years and in 1997 stood at 15,336.

It is believed that a large percentage of incidents go unreported, and police have launched extensive campaigns to inform women and children of their rights
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=25806

only boring if you look at the race aspect in and of itself.

I look at this as an adult.....something.. that needs to be hung by his prostate gland.

Don't know why I said that.

From what I see in most of your posts, you probably wrote that because you are, frankly, just an idiot.

Maybe, stupid poster with another stupid post gets a stupid comment.

Why is it a stupid post? Because it does not fit with whatever agenda it is that you possess?

If it isn't hate speech it's the most repulsive story he can find on the internet.

Repulsive... yes. And true. It seems to me that he is just posting something for discussion. Perhaps he is addressing the ills of this world.

And then he'll use it as an example of why all minorities or gays are the bane of the earth.

Nothing from what he posted indicates the race or sexual preference of the "accused". So how you arrive at your conclusion I have no idea.

Man, you really do have issues that you need to address.

Wow, you guys have gotten mean while I've been gone!

Isn't it possible that this is one sick INDIVIDUAL who does not represent any certain group, other than sick fucks? I mean, anyone who would rape a baby is obviously mentally disturbed, whatever race/ethnicity.

The one saving grace is that because she was so young, (I'm assuming it was a female baby) she will likely not consciously remember anything of the event and aftermath. But her subconscious will, and her parents will.

Originally posted by Joz The brain never forgets.

subconscious = brain

(I am sure you know that, but your post is a little confusing so I was not sure what point you were trying to make)

Originally posted by freeandfun1
subconscious = brain

(I am sure you know that, but your post is a little confusing so I was not sure what point you were trying to make)

Sorry, I was just reiterating what was said. But also, tho' we think things we see, do, hear, blah, blah, blah, don't ever make a difference they are ALWAYS there, somewhere.

Originally posted by Big D

Only life? What the heck is wrong with us? We all know that life will allow this idiot to walk the street again, 12 years from now he will get a Parole hearing. What the heck? We need a real life sentence at the least.

Originally posted by Joz
The brain never forgets.

Youre right, Joz. The brain NEVER forgets. Especially when the 'it' is sick trauma.

I am getting so goddamned tired and disgusted of this.

WHY would a grown adult want a child? WHY would this be the ultimate in their world? WHY do I have to teach my daughters to be aware of exactly HOW they are looked at and followed?

I am so damned disgusted with rape - maybe a stupid statement, but I am. Our children arent safe - WE are not safe.
Im TIRED OF NOT BEING SAFE. and we arent. we arent safe in our homes, much less outside of them. we arent safe in our families because their MIGHT be some sick fuck who thinks he has THE RIGHT. We arent safe. When does it fucking end?

Someone tell me that. When. WHEN DOES IT END???

Originally posted by freeandfun1
Repulsive... yes. And true. It seems to me that he is just posting something for discussion. Perhaps he is addressing the ills of this world.

Well, just so you know, Big D is posting this solely because a black guy did it, because he doesn't like black people.

I dont care WHY he posted it. The fact that it happens is enough.
It should never happen. Ever. EVER.
To anyone. FROM anyone. EVER

Originally posted by Zhukov
Well, just so you know, Big D is posting this solely because a black guy did it, because he doesn't like black people.

Anyone new to this board has no way of knowing this. But the rest of you, I wonder why you humor him...

And to answer your question KL, I think it doesn't stop 'til the world stops turning.

HOW CAN WE DANCE WHEN OUR EARTH IS TURNING,
HOW DO WE SLEEP WHILE OUR BEDS ARE BURNING?

Anyone new to this board has no way of knowing this. But the rest of you, I wonder why you humor him...

And to answer your question KL, I think it doesn't stop 'til the world stops turning.

HOW CAN WE DANCE WHEN OUR EARTH IS TURNING,
HOW DO WE SLEEP WHILE OUR BEDS ARE BURNING?

Same reason we humor you, I guess.

I post this because there are no groups that even come close to committing rape at such high rates as do blacks and hispanics.

Blacks and hispanics commit over 80% of ALL rapes in the U.S, and are only 26% of the U.S population.

And he will keep posting this same sort of story, over and over and over and over and over. So nobody be suprised when you see a thread on the subject again.

Forum List

Back