Another Axe Attack on Cop- DC area

Out of the number of law enforcement officers in this country, that number is minute. You are being beyond unfair.
Nope, you said "What's good for the goose is good for the gander". Those cops had probably never done a damn thing wrong. ,

Neither did the innocent people many of them have killed. What's the difference? Why do police get to be a special class of citizens?

Too bad he is still on the loose. Glad the officer wasn't badly hurt.

Nope, you said "What's good for the goose is good for the gander". Those cops had probably never done a damn thing wrong. ,

Neither did the innocent people many of them have killed. What's the difference? Why do police get to be a special class of citizens?

I already answered this.

For the same exact reason you, correctly, feel they should receive extra punishment when they break the law

I don't feel they should receive extra punishment; I feel they should simply receive punishment like everyone else. Most of them don't. They get protected by qualified immunity and hide behind their badges like cowards once they're put under microscope.

I already answered this.

For the same exact reason you, correctly, feel they should receive extra punishment when they break the law

I don't feel they should receive extra punishment; I feel they should simply receive punishment like everyone else. Most of them don't. They get protected by qualified immunity and hide behind their badges like cowards once they're put under microscope.

Then I just thought it was you, because someone else in that thread had written that the punishment should be worse for a cop, and I agree with that.

Abusing the public's trust should be a crime.

Of course that would mean throwing half (if not all) of Congress in prison, but even better.

On the other hand, harming or killing those tasked with enforcing our laws should garner an extra stiff punishment

Cops kill innocent people and get off with a slap on the wrist. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Retard alert, retard alert.

Don't put yourself down like that.

D.A. rejects charges against sheriff apos s deputy who killed cyclist - LA Times

The fact that the deputy lied in his report about the accident should see him fired at the very least. I would have prosecuted him for perjury.

141031184355-tsr-dnt-marsh-ax-attack-on-police-officer-00000212-story-top.jpg
The officer, who hasn't been identified, wasn't injured by the ax, but he chased the suspect and suffered a shoulder injury in a scuffle before the attacker ran away, police said. No motive is known and the suspect remains at large. Police said he was an African-American man about 6 feet tall and of stocky build.

A photo provided to CNN by a law enforcement official shows the ax implanted in the window of the police car, just inches away from where the officer's head was inside the car.

Ax attack on D.C. cop prompts warnings - CNN.com

That was close.

Forum List

Back