Another Axe Attack on Cop- DC area

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Ax attack on D.C. cop prompts warnings, new protocols for police

Washington (CNN) -- An officer with Washington's Metropolitan Police Department came under an unprovoked attack Friday from a man wielding an ax, police said, the second such attack in two weeks that is prompting warnings and new protocols to officers on the job.
The attack, and another last week in which a man attacked four New York City officers with a hatchet in Queens, prompted an immediate increase in security for officers in both D.C. and New York. The New York Police Department said in a memo: "Police Officers on patrol should maintain a heightened level of awareness."

Ax attack on D.C. cop prompts warnings - CNN.com

This one got away, cop has shoulder injury from trying to stop attacker.

Cops kill innocent people and get off with a slap on the wrist. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

So, you think terrorist attacks called for by ISIS is good for our military and cops? Good they just had to give even more instructions to Pentagon employees?

You are ridiculous. As with any group there are bad apples. It does not make for an all out war on cops because a few have done awful things.

By your reasoning, doctors who have killed their patients due to gross incompetence also deserve to die. Yet, they still have their medical licenses.

Cops kill innocent people and get off with a slap on the wrist. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Retard alert, retard alert.

Don't put yourself down like that.

D.A. rejects charges against sheriff apos s deputy who killed cyclist - LA Times

So, lets see if you really believe the innocent cops who have never killed anyone, deserved to die last week? All three of them, cause someone else is a bad guy?

D.A. rejects charges against sheriff apos s deputy who killed cyclist - LA Times

So, lets see if you really believe the innocent cops who have never killed anyone, deserved to die last week? All three of them, cause someone else is a bad guy?

I don't think any of those people deserved to die, but don't expect me to be outraged just because a cop gets indiscriminately murdered when they get away with doing it to the rest of us all the time.

I don't think any of those people deserved to die, but don't expect me to be outraged just because a cop gets indiscriminately murdered when they get away with doing it to the rest of us all the time.

Nope, you said "What's good for the goose is good for the gander". Those cops had probably never done a damn thing wrong. I was wrong 4 dead one in hospital with brain traumatic injury. Whatever. Your response is wholly uncalled for, especially given, those cops and military being targeted have probably saved lives and do it- unconditionally,

Nope, you said "What's good for the goose is good for the gander". Those cops had probably never done a damn thing wrong. ,

Neither did the innocent people many of them have killed. What's the difference? Why do police get to be a special class of citizens?

Nope, you said "What's good for the goose is good for the gander". Those cops had probably never done a damn thing wrong. ,

Neither did the innocent people many of them have killed. What's the difference? Why do police get to be a special class of citizens?

No one said they were a special class. ISIS has called for their deaths. What have they done to deserve that? Hummm? Some idiotic religious zealots murdering people, and you say "what's good for the goose"... As I said earlier, there are always going to be bad apples, it does not mean anyone deserves to die as you implied with your first post.

I already answered this.

For the same exact reason you, correctly, feel they should receive extra punishment when they break the law

The other argument is. ANYONE, white, black, men in general who have committed heinous crimes should all be lumped together, yes? So if a 34 year old white man is murdered we should say "What's good for the goose is good for the ganger" cause Jeffery Dhalmer was a white man who murdered and tortured a ton of people. Right?

I already answered this.

For the same exact reason you, correctly, feel they should receive extra punishment when they break the law

Which of these cops murdered last week broke the law?

I already answered this.

Which of these cops murdered last week broke the law?

That was not what I was saying

Forum List

Back