Another authoritarian cop arrests another individual for filming cops in public...

Just another dick head with a stick up his butt,authoritarians,just can't help themselves,especially if there is an audience.

When the cops don't want to be filmed,thats when they should be the very most.

He said "go away"

Oh, well then . . .

You do see that not everything a police officer tells a citizen to do, must be obeyed under pain of being arrested for disobedience, don't you? Suppose a police officer orders a woman to undress in public, for no reason at all. He just orders her to do it. What would you say to that? "Well he told her to undress." I don't think so.

The officer never gave any kind of legitimate justification for ordering the cameraman away other than, "because I said so." "This is a crime scene investigation" falls directly into the "because I said so" classification.

Flagwvrusa said it: "Filming could have a chilling effect on police brutality."

Last edited:
He said "go away"

Hes a civil servant and he's paid by the taxpayers and if a taxpayer wants to film him then sobeit.

If they're doing their job correctly than they should have nothing to worry about correct?

In reality they don't want to be filmed because they know they're authoritarian tyrants that do not respect individuals civil liberties.

Too bad people won't understand this until they have their own bad experience with the police er gestapo.

Check out this nut..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kassP7zI0qc]‪Dash Cam: Canton PD "Notification" Arrest & Officer Goes Berserk / Threatens‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, and here he is again...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPq--Nu0eC4]‪Remember That Crazy Police Officer Who Said He Was Going to Execute a Man For Having a Gun?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

He said "go away"

Oh, well then . . .

You do see that not everything a police officer tells a citizen to do, must be obeyed under pain of being arrested for disobedience, don't you? Suppose a police officer orders a woman to undress in public, for no reason at all. He just orders her to do it. What would you say to that? "Well he told her to undress." I don't think so.
Thats not what happened.

The officer never gave any kind of legitimate justification for ordering the cameraman away other than, "because I said so." "This is a crime scene investigation" falls directly into the "because I said so" classification..
Get it right Costanza, he said this is a ACTIVE crime scene investigation, meaning there could be danger or maybe the people involved are injured and there clothes are removed so paramedics can work on them.

Is there any limit to how close this guy should be able to get to a ACTIVE crime seen?

Get it right Costanza, he said this is a ACTIVE crime scene investigation, meaning there could be danger or maybe the people involved are injured and there clothes are removed so paramedics can work on them.

Is there any limit to how close this guy should be able to get to a ACTIVE crime seen?

ALL "crime scene investigations" are "active" while police officers are there. If that was the test, no one could ever film any cops at any "crime scene investigation."

I call bull shit.

And that's MR. Costanza to you, sir. ;)

Forum List

Back