Another Attractive Conservative - Christine O'Donnell

You just don't see it. That's how people are on the extreme right. They don't acknowledge things they don't like.

No. We just don't acknowledge things that have no basis in facts.

There is a difference.

Christine O’Donnell gave special credit to Gov. Sarah Palin in her victory speech Tuesday night:

“You betcha!” an ebullient O’Donnell told cheering supporters, using a Palin catch phrase. “There’s another woman I’ve gotta thank, you betcha!

When the cheering crowd subsided, O’Donnell continued: “Thank you governor Palin for your endorsement. Because she got behind us war-weary folks, and gave us a boost of encouragement when we needed it.

“And she was a vote against the politics of personal destruction,” O’Donnell told the enthusiastic throng.

Patten: Christine O?Donnell Credits Gov. Palin in Victory Speech | Before It's News

All I say is another attractive Conservative and all of a sudden I voting for her because of the way she looks.... Her values have nothing to do with it... This coming from a group of people who vote for someone because they speak intelligently, forget what they believe.... LOL

I guess I have my answer as to where are the attractive Democrats.... There are none... Thank you for failing to answer my question! Typical libs....

All I say is another attractive Conservative and all of a sudden I voting for her because of the way she looks.... Her values have nothing to do with it... This coming from a group of people who vote for someone because they speak intelligently, forget what they believe.... LOL

I guess I have my answer as to where are the attractive Democrats.... There are none... Thank you for failing to answer my question! Typical libs....

Just the fact that you think/care that Cons have more attractive politicians and that actually means something, automatically makes you the most idiotic member of this site. And that's saying something as long as Willow, Frank, Stephanie and Gautama still post here.

Forum List

Back