Another attack leaves US Company's fearing backlash

They will spin this somehow. The guy was an unemployed evil loser but they will portray him as a "victim" of the "Boooosh economy" According to what I heard the guy could never keep a job.

Aside from your gross grammatical mistake, do companies fear a backlash? Do Muslims fear a backlash?

I can only speak for myself as the owner of a small company. I do not fear a backlash. However, if I were a Muslim I would fear a backlash.

Sometimes your agenda is so very transparent.

Nursing aide Denise Exume, 39, told The Associated Press on Friday that during the 2007 incident she was asked to watch him after he was taken to Florida Hospital-East in Orlando for a mental health exam. He wasn't allowed to leave the room, but he stood up and said he wanted to use the bathroom. Exume tried to block him.
"He just pushed me," she said. He left, and she was evaluated in the emergency room and didn't press charges. The hospital declined comment, citing privacy laws.

Well someone's license and bank account is in jeopardy.

Aside from your gross grammatical mistake, do companies fear a backlash? Do Muslims fear a backlash?

I can only speak for myself as the owner of a small company. I do not fear a backlash. However, if I were a Muslim I would fear a backlash.

Sometimes your agenda is so very transparent.

Holy crap, a grammatical error translates into an agenda these days. Who knew? :lol:

Forum List

Back