Another attack: Bomb blast on Indian train

hmm, they have on the repeat of O'Reilly, and they are talking about the CIA and Gitmo actually, vince Flynn and his new book

Last edited:
Braking on FoxNews right now.

Is that a freudian?

Anyway:

Official: Bomb blast kills 2, wounds 30 in India
20 minutes ago

GAUHATI, India (AP) — An Indian official says a bomb blast in a train has killed at least two people and wounded 30 in India's insurgency-hit northeast.

District Magistrate M.C. Sahu says the blast occurred Tuesday morning in one of the coaches just after the train arrived at Diphu railroad station, about 200 miles (300 kilometers) south of Gauhati, the capital of Assam state.

An ethnic insurgent group has been fighting for wide autonomy in the state for the past five years.

The blast comes just days after suspected Muslim militants attacked targets across Mumbai, killing at least 172 people and injuring 239. Tuesday's blast was not seen as related to the Mumbai attacks.

It's guaranteed .. look no further than Obama's national security choices .. hawks, everyone of them.

Want to know sick? That this doesn't seem so bad:

2 killed, 30 injured in India's train blast_English_Xinhua

2 killed, 30 injured in India's train blast
English_Xinhua 2008-12-02 12:24:04

MUMBAI, Dec. 2 (Xinhua)-- At least two were killed and 30 injured when a bomb exploded in the passenger coach of a train in India's northeastern state of Assam at about 7:50 in the morning, officials said on Tuesday.

The passenger train runs between Guwahati and Tinsukhia in Upper Assam. The blast took place at around 7:50 am on Tuesday, local NDTV reported.

Prior to blast, another serial blasts occurred in Assam on Oct.30, which killed many people.

An ethnic insurgent group has been fighting for wide autonomy in the state for the past five years.

Last week a serial terror attacks hit Mumbai, the finance center of India, killing at least 162 people and injuring over 240.

well, now that he's getting those security briefings, he sees why things were being done as they were

That isn't why Obama is a fraud. He is simply doing business as usual .. and in America, war is business.

Oh, you mean like I said he would 11 months ago when y'all were singing his praises on high? Politically astute, that's you. :lol:

Astute enough to know that neither Clinton or McCain were any better. Astute enough to recognize that Obama was the only one talking about the failure of Iraq.

AND, astute enough to recognize that when Obama turned right .. your way .. he was just another fraud.

Were you astute enough to recognize the fraud of Iraq or the failures of george Bush before they were impossible to deny?

If you voted for Bush, are you sure yopu're in any position to question my being "astute" or not.

Surely if you voted for Bush twice, you have absolutely no argument.

I didn't vote for Obama.

Last edited:
If we insinuate ourselves into the internal affairs of India, we are totally nuts.

First of all I do not think that India wants us involved.

Secondly we cannot afford to send troops anyplace else.

I think, (I hope, I pray) you people are wrong.

Iraqistan????

why dagnab it! we were told the whole wide world was gonna love us and there would nebber be a need for no more war!!! What???? naaaahhh obamalama ain't gonna fight no more war "humility" he's going to shoot them with "humility" "Depak Chopra says we gotta appease these terrorists.. :eusa_whistle:

That isn't why Obama is a fraud. He is simply doing business as usual .. and in America, war is business.

Well your correct, but, it doesn't take any profound insight to understand this. Reviewing his political record speaks for it's self. His newly chose security team is an interesting bunch. Collectively in some very unique ways they are more conservative than Bush's. Then when you go past the obvious, the facts which are documented and dwell into Obama's personality, with his vast ego, it will be interesting to see how he handles the great force which is being handed over to him.

As for Bush, he is the past. It is easy after the fact to debate things, take sides and comment on what we would like others to believe about our profound insight and label ourselves astute!

Had Bush followed the direction offered to him by 41 and Powell the situation in Iraq would be vastly different now, as would the situation in Afghanistan. Further, he would have placed himself 100% on the right side of international law and he would have held up correctly his duties of president, something Clinton failed to do when speaking of the same subject. Oh and Saddam still would have been removed from power.

for Bush Iraq is a miserable failure both militarily and politically. He listened to his own hawks instead of listening to well seasoned and correct advice.

Nevertheless, the issue at hand is not Bush, but, what is going to take place.

Forum List

Back