Another Aol Refugee Here

Jax great to see you and BushSank. I'm trying to work out the photo posting routine here.

Hi Jax! Choco here! Just so you all know...the poster posing as Bkeywest3 is NOT her! It is someone that stole her name! Sad huh? I wonder if that is Robo? :doubt:

XAX I saw your name as soon as I hit this site earlier today. Great! And a lot of us have kept at least part of our old SNs. It's a fine re-union.

Has anybody seen toasty, Wolf, Wolfo, Struange, MFI? :cool:

Hi FarmGal Haven't seen Sturange, Wolfie, Elcy, etc. If they don't show soon, I'll start emailing people. I'm pretty sure Sturange has everyone in her address book. Once she hears about this board, everyone else will. Beware of Trolls. One has stolen BKey's screen name.

You guys, I got a friend request from LadymacK to come here! Way too funny! She posted her picture too! She looks like W. but with purple pigtails! LOL

Hi Jax! Choco here! Just so you all know...the poster posing as Bkeywest3 is NOT her! It is someone that stole her name! Sad huh? I wonder if that is Robo? :doubt:

Hi Choco and Farm. Yes I did notice Bkey is the imposter that harassed the original Bkey all over the AOL boards.

Hi Faux. We missed you!

Hi Harpro, Bushsank, Mrs Farm, Sanl, Xax, Jax, et al.

Hello new board. I saw Patoot and Basement Boy here last night.

Looking around this new and sturangeland I saw quite a few emigrants from aol. Renkel5 from Rants, nice to see you here as well.

Everyone on the boards has shared this addy, it seems, so all are aware of it.

I believe the ranking system here has something to do with the amt of posts.

Forum List

Back