Another angry White male, Conn shooting.

Man, that pussy took off running when i posted all them black serial/mass murderers

They are insane, twit. Black people kill over $10. Black people kill each other for wearing the wrong color. Maybe they are the real fucked up ones. STFU

No you white devil mass murderers are the crazy ones , killing young inocent children,
then blowing your white devil brains out?!.Give me a break, don't even try to make any
comparisons.!

Is that why blacks kill 5 times as many people for their share of the population?
Is that why blacks commit murder against whites at twice the racial rate? 400~ compared to ~200 based on a fbi report as of a few years back.

Funny how you people can't even consider the facts.
considering that the fbi has been lying about Black people since the Civil Rights days.I dont believe these statistics.They are outright lies.

Guns are not the problem people, the problem is angry white males.Guns don't kill,
people kill. Untill we can find out what is making these white males angry , or crazy
enough to shoot up a school, or a movie theatre, we are not going to solve these
shooting spree events.Your thoughts.?

In Newtown’s shadow, Chicago’s bleak gun toll goes on

You do also realize 10 black people were murdered in Chicago by gang violence the same day as Newtown?

It is true that almost all "mass murderers" are white. Completely irrational murder seems to be more of a white problem than black.

Because murder itself is far higher among blacks, this anomaly deserves thought. But it ain't gonna happen here folks!

Oh, and just to be clear, by mass murder I mean serial killing, spree killers as well.
I'd like to discuss this, but apparently on these "racial threads", it somehow does not fit into agendas.

It is true that almost all "mass murderers" are white. Completely irrational murder seems to be more of a white problem than black.

Because murder itself is far higher among blacks, this anomaly deserves thought. But it ain't gonna happen here folks!

Oh, and just to be clear, by mass murder I mean serial killing, spree killers as well.
I'd like to discuss this, but apparently on these "racial threads", it somehow does not fit into agendas.

You think black gangs when they kill don't kill more then one at a time? This occurs all the time.

You think black gangs when they kill don't kill more then one at a time? This occurs all the time.

Guess that list of 57 black people was not enough for the jackass

Don't be daft (stupid). We are talking at cross-purposes.There are nuanced different behavior patterns of murder which separate races. I thought you might understand.

Guns are not the problem people, the problem is angry white males.Guns don't kill,
people kill. Untill we can find out what is making these white males angry , or crazy
enough to shoot up a school, or a movie theatre, we are not going to solve these
shooting spree events.Your thoughts.?

You are a no-class piece of shit. You really are.

Adam Lanza was one deranged asshole. Deranged in a uniquely white way, I might add -- he was some kind of game-obsessed, techie-nerd, autistic freak whose divorced parents were loaded. That's just not a formula you often see with blacks. Or Hispanics. So yeah, I would actually say that 'whiteness' was an attendant factor here. Go figure.

Let's see. We got 26 dead souls, mostly little kids, killed by a white nutjob. And earlier this year the killings at the CO movie theater. So our resident 52nd St. race pimp wants to know what's making the white male perps angry or crazy, and finding out will somehow solve the shooting sprees.

Meanwhile, since the CO shooting up through last Friday - plus any in between I might have forgotten about - the black hoods of America have been shooting galleries where a hell of a lot more blacks have been murdered by blacks than people killed by white guys in these incidents. But at least we know what's made some of the black killers so angry or crazy. Maybe they were dissed by the guy they killed. Or maybe the dead guy just had on the wrong color clothes, or a fancy pair of sneakers the killer wanted, or someone tried to screw someone else in a drug buy so bullets had to fly.

Worry about your own kind, St. And be on your toes around other black guys as you never know who might be angry or crazy.

This isn't about color anymore retard, Black people have done the same shit too, the shooter in Virginia tech was Korean. Just shut your cock holster you stupid fuck.

But these white devils killers have the A bomb to Mr. high uncle tom gravity white ass kisser.

This isn't about color anymore retard, Black people have done the same shit too, the shooter in Virginia tech was Korean. Just shut your cock holster you stupid fuck.

But these white devils killers have the A bomb to Mr. high uncle tom gravity white ass kisser.

You're just as stupid as matthew, shitshispeedos, and joyce the coward. Congratulations.

Forum List

Back