Another 'Ambush': 'BLM' Supporters Continue To Prove It Is (Now) A Radical Racist Terrorist Group

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
They called for the murder of all whites and policemen.
They celebrated the ambush, shooting, and assassination of Dallas policemen
They taunted the fellow officers of the policemen who were ambushed, shot, and assassinated...

Man in Black Lives Matter Shirt Fires 17 Shots Into Officer’s Patrol Car and Home, Screams He Hates Police

Another ambush on policemen...
Another attempted assassination of a policeman (and his family)...
Another BLM involvement...

"This has got to stop"

Man in Black Lives Matter Shirt Fires 17 Shots Into Officer’s Patrol Car and Home, Screams He Hates Police: Report

Before making any effort to condemn and/or convict this would-be assassin, the police and the policeman's family need to put themselves in the shooter's shoes and feel HIS pain, try to have empathy for HIM, and realize they (the policemen and their families) are 'inherently racist' and are really the ones to blame here...

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
They taunted the fellow officers of the policemen who were ambushed, shot, and assassinated...

Man in Black Lives Matter Shirt Fires 17 Shots Into Officer’s Patrol Car and Home, Screams He Hates Police

"This has got to stop"

Man in Black Lives Matter Shirt Fires 17 Shots Into Officer’s Patrol Car and Home, Screams He Hates Police: Report

Before making any effort to condemn and/or convict this would-be assassin, the police and the policeman's family need to put themselves in the shooter's shoes and fell HIS pain, try to have empathy for HIM, and realize they (the policemen and their families) are 'inherently racist' and are really the ones to blame here...

I am starting to think living in Mosul, Iraq might be safer than living here...

"This has got to stop"

Before making any effort to condemn and/or convict this would-be assassin, the police and the policeman's family need to put themselves in the shooter's shoes and feel HIS pain, try to have empathy for HIM, and realize they (the policemen and their families) are 'inherently racist' and are really the ones to blame here...

Go back to stormfront, pig.

Didn't you listen to Our President yesterday? We are done with you and your kind.

No it doesn't.

Glad the cop or his family was not hurt. Glad they caught the nut with a gun.

Go back to stormfront, pig.Didn't you listen to Our President yesterday? We are done with you and your kind.

Oh yes, I heard the President call the surviving police shot by the racist terrorist, the 5 deceased cops killed by the racist terrorist, and the deceased's grieving family members 'racists' while lecturing them on how 'inherently racist' they all were / are. I heard the President, at a funeral, praise / defend BLM, the group that CALLED for the murder of policemen like the 5 he was supposed to be honoring, who celebrated their deaths, and who taunted the police after their comrades were ambushed, shot, and murdered. I listened to the President tell the grieving family members and police to forget their own grief and to put themselves in the shoes of the members of this radical racist group BLM to feel THEIR pain in order to understand THEY, not BLM, were to blame.

If you didn't notice, THIS:

'Before making any effort to condemn and/or convict this would-be assassin, the police and the policeman's family need to put themselves in the shooter's shoes and feel HIS pain, try to have empathy for HIM, and realize they (the policemen and their families) are 'inherently racist' and are really the ones to blame here...'

...was sarcasm referencing EXACTLY what Barry said.

Instead of HONORING brave policemen, instead of showing RESPECT at the funeral / memorial of 5 policemen murdered by a racist terrorist Obama referenced himself 45 times (making it about him), defended BLM, lectured the police and family members about racism, called THEM 'racists'...oh, and mentioned the dead police a couple of times.

Again, thank you for demonstrating AGAIN liberals have no respect, decency, or common sense, that pushing the divisive racist finger-pointing agenda was more important at a funeral than those the ceremony was meant to honor and Eulogize!

AGAIN, as I said, his speech may have been AWESOME....several days to a week for not, but the funeral of 5 cops murdered by a despicable racist terrorist who declared he wanted to kill white people and cops and did so was NOT the time nor the place to give that speech. The fact that you think it was demonstrates your lack of decency, common sense, and respect for those slain officers.

Go back to stormfront, pig.Didn't you listen to Our President yesterday? We are done with you and your kind.

Oh yes, I heard the President call the surviving police shot by the racist terrorist, the 5 deceased cops killed by the racist terrorist, and the deceased's grieving family members 'racists' while lecturing them on how 'inherently racist' they all were / are. I heard the President, at a funeral, praise / defend BLM, the group that CALLED for the murder of policemen like the 5 he was supposed to be honoring, who celebrated their deaths, and who taunted the police after their comrades were ambushed, shot, and murdered. I listened to the President tell the grieving family members and police to forget their own grief and to put themselves in the shoes of the members of this radical racist group BLM to feel THEIR pain in order to understand THEY, not BLM, were to blame.

'Before making any effort to condemn and/or convict this would-be assassin, the police and the policeman's family need to put themselves in the shooter's shoes and feel HIS pain, try to have empathy for HIM, and realize they (the policemen and their families) are 'inherently racist' and are really the ones to blame here...'

Instead of HONORING brave policemen, instead of showing RESPECT at the funeral / memorial of 5 policemen murdered by a racist terrorist Obama referenced himself 45 times (making it about him), defended BLM, lectured the police and family members about racism, called THEM 'racists'...oh, and mentioned the dead police a couple of times.

Again, thank you for demonstrating AGAIN liberals have no respect, decency, or common sense, that pushing the divisive racist finger-pointing agenda was more important at a funeral than those the ceremony was meant to honor and Eulogize!

AGAIN, as I said, his speech may have been AWESOME....several days to a week for not, but the funeral of 5 cops murdered by a despicable racist terrorist who declared he wanted to kill white people and cops and did so was NOT the time nor the place to give that speech. The fact that you think it was demonstrates your lack of decency, common sense, and respect for those slain officers.

Is there a button for SICK and SAD????

I had a friend whose father's funeral was mocked, and heart was broken, by an uncle who came in with a Bible preaching how his brother was going to hell.

Maybe that's who gave speech lessons to Obama?

At most what I would have said in reference to the cause of the shooting:
In honor of these fallen officers, who laid down their lives to protect others, I would ask each of us to look into our own hearts, forgive any anger or hatred that would divide us against our neighbor, and join hand and hand in unity with these police to enforce the laws for the greater good of America.

Let us unite to prevent any more violence, whether from politics or racism or any fear we may harbor or blame on others. May we all be humbled with renewed respect for those who serve, live and die by their sacred duty to protect the public, we the people, and in giving thanks and paying respect, lay down our own faults and weaknesses, as these officer sacrificed themselves for the good of the country.

We must be speaking of a different speech by President Obama.

READ: Full transcript of President Obama's speech at Dallas memorial service

When did he say all that?

Forum List

Back