Another Addition To The Ranks

What's shakin Caboose?

So who are you voting for in the Presidential election?

The one candidate who will give us what the Oval Office has come to represent.

If you can have a sense of humor, which it seems you do, and not get all crazy with the caring you'll probably enjoy this place.

Welcome. Go hang out in the flame zone, that's where all the fun is.

Thanks for the welcome. I do try to be thick skinned about things online and rarely get twisted about anything. Life has enough misery to get bent out of shape online. I'll see youse guys there. :D

Glad you made it too caboose.

Don't recognize you?
I dunno. Do ya?

Gotta be Skin.

gc-yes.gif

Hey I recognize this guy. Good to see you here, too!

Be prepared to have your most typed-out smileys to not work anymore. :techman:
Index them as htmls in "my favorites" "New File" "Smileys." Send them to your photobucket or other photography servers and post them as htmls anytime you like. If you get copyright permission, that is. :D

Index them as htmls in "my favorites" "New File" "Smileys." Send them to your photobucket or other photography servers and post them as htmls anytime you like. If you get copyright permission, that is. :D

Exactly what I ended up doing!
ramen.gif

Sokar is our attack dog. We send him in to clear out the smelly hippies.

He might as well order dentures then or you guys can start calling him toothless wonder soon.

It wouldn't be a problem if hippies would bathe every now and then.

Hey.........I happen to be a hippie, and yes, I do shower. I also recycle, ride a bicycle and have tie dye shirts and wear nothing but sandals (except when riding, then it's the bike shoes).

I'm also a 20 year U.S. Navy retiree.

Be nice to the hippies.

Exactly what I ended up doing!
ramen.gif
We had a whine thread around here someplace to call to the attention of the mods. (like they didn't already have enough to do)...

He might as well order dentures then or you guys can start calling him toothless wonder soon.

It wouldn't be a problem if hippies would bathe every now and then.

Hey.........I happen to be a hippie, and yes, I do shower. I also recycle, ride a bicycle and have tie dye shirts and wear nothing but sandals (except when riding, then it's the bike shoes).

I'm also a 20 year U.S. Navy retiree.

Be nice to the hippies.
So shall we leave it at then?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28S-aOWtFdo]High Fidelity - Ian - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back