Another Addition To The Ranks

Hey I recognize this guy. Good to see you here, too!

Be prepared to have your most typed-out smileys to not work anymore. :techman:

Hey Ramen! Noticed that on the smilies but that's Ok. I'm just wondering who Eusa is. :lol:

Figured I'd check it out here. I see Sokar is...., well Sokar. :lol:

Why's he using Del's old avvie? Coinkiedink I guess.

When playing here, don't forget your helmet or cup. You're gonna need it.

Man, I never was that great at dazzling right out of the gate but I'll give it hell in the long run.

:coffee:

Del is gonna be pissed that you've got his avie.

Welcome to the boards, make sure to wear your safety gear (helmet, cup, body armor) and when swinging the bat, the most power comes from the hips.

Kneecaps are a good place to start.

To avoid any confusion I can make a change on the Av, no problemo. I've used it for years on other boards.

:shrug:

Man, I never was that great at dazzling right out of the gate but I'll give it hell in the long run.

Welcome to the boards, make sure to wear your safety gear (helmet, cup, body armor) and when swinging the bat, the most power comes from the hips.

and never forget, there is no problem that cannot be solved with the proper application of high explosives.

and never forget, there is no problem that cannot be solved with the proper application of high explosives.

EXACTLY!!!!!

Either that, or heavy artillery. My favorite one is the Bushmaster that the U.S. Military has. It can fire a long way, and the best part? You can program the shells to explode either just before, or right at, or at a point just beyond the target (good for firing through walls and clearing out a room).

Devastating, but cool as hell to watch.

There. Av problem solved. Del won't have kittens. I'll adjust to another more apropos one later.

Yea, full armor is equipped, working on my duck and dodge routine now.

whew. hate to see someone emu pecked the instant they walk inthe door because it sees another. But currently he's playing around with a string of poodles, but the Emu always returns.

Yea, that's the way I was with it. I'd change out but always go back. I have to resize most of mine since they're set for 200x200.

Hello, Caboose! Welcome to the boards!

Well there ya are!

Yes, I'm here on the internets.
LightsNanner.gif

EXACTLY!!!!!

Either that, or heavy artillery. My favorite one is the Bushmaster that the U.S. Military has. It can fire a long way, and the best part? You can program the shells to explode either just before, or right at, or at a point just beyond the target (good for firing through walls and clearing out a room).

Devastating, but cool as hell to watch.
Fishing? Dynamite.
Cutting wood? Detcord.
House remodling? FAE.
Long lines? Claymore.

Welcome Caboose. Next time you guys might want to send someone ahead of Sokar. I misjudged you guys, because of him. My apologies. Sokar will be reprogramed shortly.

Forum List

Back