Another absurd claim by Stone, the Trump surrogate

Another dumb thread by a dummy.

So are recording the GOP Convention? I bet you are. It will keep you warm on a cold winter's night, imagining that you are Donnie are getting it on....:woohoo:

Gawd, let's just get this thing over with.

It makes you wonder what these Lunatics WON'T say in order to get Donnie elected. Roger Stone was with Nixon and never has a grain of morality.

Well, as Nate Silver says, Donnie better come out of this convention with a decisive bump or he is toast.

It makes you wonder what these Lunatics WON'T say in order to get Donnie elected. Roger Stone was with Nixon and never has a grain of morality.

Well, as Nate Silver says, Donnie better come out of this convention with a decisive bump or he is toast.
American politics left reality behind a while back. Now it's just kind of an ongoing cartoon.

His acceptance speech will be key, and I'd put the chances of a clear, articulate, dignified, inspiration talk somewhere in the single digits.

Conspiracy theorist claims Hillary Clinton 'murdered' JFK Jnr in 1999

His next book will also prove that Hillary loaded the pistol that killed Lincoln...

REALLY? Donnie is surrounded by some of the wackiest people to ever take a breath. He is like a Circus Master!
trump rube.jpg

Like watching a flaming train wreck , cannot stop watching

His next book will also prove that Hillary loaded the pistol that killed Lincoln...

REALLY? Donnie is surrounded by some of the wackiest people to ever take a breath. He is like a Circus Master!
View attachment 82234

Only in the age of liberalism (really age of ignorance), would the most corrupt politician in our nation's history, be considered for POTUS.

As Bernie most eloquently put it:

"Hillary Clinton is not qualified to be president."

View attachment 82234

Only in the age of liberalism (really age of ignorance), would the most corrupt politician in our nation's history, be considered for POTUS.

As Bernie most eloquently put it:

"Hillary Clinton is not qualified to be president."

Bernie Sanders officially endorses Hillary Clinton for United States president

Bernie would vote a bag of peanuts before he would vote for Donnie, as would the majority of voters in this country. If Donnie does not come out of the Convention with a substantial lead in the polls, he is toast....as is the GOP for the next generation.

What if Hillary has to set aside and is unable to run?

Then someone else will beat Donnie.

More great quotes from Bernie...

Let’s talk about judgment. And let us talk about the worst foreign policy blunder in the modern history of this country. I led the opposition to that war. Secretary Clinton voted for it. Let’s talk about judgment.

Secretary Clinton called them out! My goodness, they must have been really crushed by this. And was that before or after you received huge sums of money by giving speaking engagements? They must have been very, very upset by what you did.

Well, let me respond. Secretary Clinton, you just heard her, [said] everybody else does it, she’ll do it. I will do it. I am going to release all of the transcripts of the speeches that I gave on Wall Street behind closed doors. Not for $225,000, not for $2,000, not for two cents. There were no speeches.

Your story is voting for every disastrous trade agreement and voting for corporate America.

While we are on Wall Street, one of us has a Super PAC. One of us has raised $15 million from Wall Street for that super PAC, one of us has given speeches on Wall Street for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Now, I kind of think if you get paid a couple hundred thousand dollars for a speech, it must be a great speech. I think we should release it and let the American people see what that transcript was.

Does Secretary Clinton have the experience and intelligence to be a president, of course she does, but I do question her judgment. I question a judgment which voted for a war in Iraq, the worst foreign policy blunder in the history of this country.

Let's talk about why, in the 1990s, Wall Street got deregulated. Did it have anything to do with the fact that Wall Street ... spent billions of dollars on lobbying and campaign contributions? 'Well, some people might think, yeah, that had some influence.

“I don’t believe that she is qualified if she is, through her super PAC, taking tens of millions of dollars in special interest funds.”

This is fun....there are so many choice Bernie quotes on the criminal Hillary.

More great quotes from Bernie...

Let’s talk about judgment. And let us talk about the worst foreign policy blunder in the modern history of this country. I led the opposition to that war. Secretary Clinton voted for it. Let’s talk about judgment.

Secretary Clinton called them out! My goodness, they must have been really crushed by this. And was that before or after you received huge sums of money by giving speaking engagements? They must have been very, very upset by what you did.

Well, let me respond. Secretary Clinton, you just heard her, [said] everybody else does it, she’ll do it. I will do it. I am going to release all of the transcripts of the speeches that I gave on Wall Street behind closed doors. Not for $225,000, not for $2,000, not for two cents. There were no speeches.

Your story is voting for every disastrous trade agreement and voting for corporate America.

While we are on Wall Street, one of us has a Super PAC. One of us has raised $15 million from Wall Street for that super PAC, one of us has given speeches on Wall Street for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Now, I kind of think if you get paid a couple hundred thousand dollars for a speech, it must be a great speech. I think we should release it and let the American people see what that transcript was.

Does Secretary Clinton have the experience and intelligence to be a president, of course she does, but I do question her judgment. I question a judgment which voted for a war in Iraq, the worst foreign policy blunder in the history of this country.

Let's talk about why, in the 1990s, Wall Street got deregulated. Did it have anything to do with the fact that Wall Street ... spent billions of dollars on lobbying and campaign contributions? 'Well, some people might think, yeah, that had some influence.

“I don’t believe that she is qualified if she is, through her super PAC, taking tens of millions of dollars in special interest funds.”

This is fun....there are so many choice Bernie quotes on the criminal Hillary.

Whatever helps you sleep at night...:banana:

View attachment 82234

AND I WANT TO SEE THE TAX RETURNS! Or is Donnie thinking we will all forget about that?

Why? What do you expect to learn?

Wouldn't the transcripts from Hillary Clinton's quarter million dollar plus speeches to her Wall Street friends be more informative?

Or information about the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton slush fund? You know something like a timeline between Clinton speeches from foreign countries and their paid for benefit?

Forum List

Back