Another 57 States moment, Who taught Obama about Hanukkah?

In another 57 states move, apparently totally clueless about the traditions of Hanukkah, our downgraded President light all 8 candles at once and weeks early

Who taught Obama about Hanukkah?

Khalid Monsour?

His uncle that liberated Auschwitz?

2011-12-08T235525Z_23499544_GM1E7C90M9V01_RTRMADP_3_OBAMA.JPG

You do know that Hanukkah is a relatively minor Jewish holiday right? You also know that a recent poll in Israel ranks President Obama pretty favorably..right?

so I guess perry can just fumble some Christian holiday then...right? :rolleyes: jesus christ dude...ooops, I meant praise allah...

In another 57 states move, apparently totally clueless about the traditions of Hanukkah, our downgraded President light all 8 candles at once and weeks early

Khalid Monsour?

You do know that Hanukkah is a relatively minor Jewish holiday right? You also know that a recent poll in Israel ranks President Obama pretty favorably..right?

and last i checked, chanukah is about two weeks away... i've been going to holiday parties for the last two weeks...

so really, who cares???? they'll do the lighting same as they always do.

whining idiots...

but i do appreciate all the non-jewish people feeling our pain. :cuckoo:

OMG! :lol: I love Christmas-the part where we celebrate the birth of Christ. But honestly, I would rather be caned than go Christmas shopping with an R&B/Jazz version of "Sleigh Ride" blaring over the loudspeakers in the store. Not hating on R&B or Jazz (some of my favorite music, otherwise), but not for that particular song.

This year was also not the first time that any of us have heard of people being trampled to death on "Black Friday" trying to get 10-cent herbal douches. But this is honestly the first year that I personally have heard of someone pepper-spraying someone in order to get to an item before someone else.:cuckoo:

If shopping, lights, tinsel, and trees.....(and music that most of us could score in our sleep) were all that we had to look forward to, Christmas would have no place in my life. It brings out the devil in some people. :evil:

In the immortal words of Ellen Griswold:

It's Christmas And We're All In Misery Sound Clip and Quote

Last edited:

Khalid Monsour?

Why do you even care? Be mad at him over the economy, who he was friends with in college etc, but dude get a life.

Khalid Monsour?

so I guess perry can just fumble some Christian holiday then...right? :rolleyes: jesus christ dude...ooops, I meant praise allah...

Im surprised he didnt make a wish and blow them out... :lmao:

Why do you even care? Be mad at him over the economy, who he was friends with in college etc, but dude get a life.

It would be nice to get the same consideration for the GOP when they make a MINOR mistake.

It goes both ways, or at least it should :doubt:

It's amazing the lengths the radical right will go to try and create controversy.

Y'all need to chill the fuck out and have some more nog.

It's the very statements that come out or your mouth that most Americans who pay taxes have this propensity to kick your ass/brains up between your shoulder blades.

Can you explain this phenom?

and last i checked, chanukah is about two weeks away... i've been going to holiday parties for the last two weeks...

so really, who cares???? they'll do the lighting same as they always do.

whining idiots...

but i do appreciate all the non-jewish people feeling our pain. :cuckoo:

So in your elitist snotty world no one need bother empathizing with the Jewish people.. did I get that right ass wipe?

Booya. My closest friends are Jewish and don't act like Jillian. She is NOT indicative of every Jew... she's your typical leftist groupie who worships at the altar of liberalism. Liberalism is her religion.. the slaughter of babies is most important in her world as you read in her post. God forbid children in the womb were protected. She supports the biggest Anti-Semite to ever hold the office of the Presidency. HUSSEIN met with and held regular FUNDRAISERS with some of the most questionable ASSHOLES directly associated with Hamas. His appointed Ambassador Daniel Halper is a rabid Jew hating creep. Let's dig a little deeper , shall we?

Obama first reached out to the Brotherhood when he chose the leader of a Muslim Brotherhood-linked group that had been named an unindicted co-conspirator in a Hamas terror funding case to give a prayer during his inauguration ceremonies. Ingrid Mattson, then-president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), offered this prayer at the National Cathedral on Obama’s Inauguration Day—despite the fact that the ISNA has admitted its ties to the Brotherhood. The previous summer, federal prosecutors rejected a request from the ISNA to remove its unindicted co-conspirator status.

Obama didn’t ask Mattson to explain the ISNA’s links to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. On the contrary: He sent his senior adviser, Valerie Jarrett , to be the keynote speaker at the ISNA’s national convention in 2009.

Even worse, in April 2009, Obama appointed Arif Alikhan , the deputy mayor of Los Angeles, as assistant secretary for policy development at the Department of Homeland Security . Just two weeks before he received this appointment, Alikhan (who once called the jihad terror group Hezbollah a “liberation movement”) participated in a fund-raiser for the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC). Like the ISNA, MPAC has links to the Muslim Brotherhood. In a book titled In Fraternity: A Message to Muslims in America, co-author Hassan Hathout, a former MPAC president, is identified as “a close disciple of the late Hassan al-Banna of Egypt. "The MPAC-linked magazine The Minaret spoke of Hathout’s closeness to al-Banna in a 1997 article: “My father would tell me that Hassan Hathout was a companion of Hassan al-Banna. ... Hassan Hathout would speak of al-Banna with such love and adoration; he would speak of a relationship not guided by politics or law but by a basic sense of human decency.”

The late al-Banna, of course, was the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Terror researcher Steven Emerson ’s Investigative Project has documented MPAC’s indefatigable and consistent opposition to virtually every domestic anti-terror initiative. Its magazine The Minaret has dismissed key counterterror operations as part of “[t]he American crusade against Islam and Muslims.” For his part, while Alikhan was deputy mayor of Los Angeles, he blocked a Los Angeles Police Department project to assemble data about the ethnic makeup of mosques in the Los Angeles area. This was not an attempt to conduct surveillance of the mosques or monitor them in any way. LAPD Deputy Chief Michael P. Downing explained that it was actually an outreach program: “We want to know where the Pakistanis, Iranians, and Chechens are so we can reach out to those communities.” But Alikhan and other Muslim leaders said that the project manifested racism and “Islamophobia,” and the LAPD ultimately discarded all plans to study the mosques.

The Muslim Brotherhood is a pro-Sharia group. Obama’s chief adviser on Islamic affairs, Dalia Mogahed , is a pro-Sharia Muslim. In their Gallup survey published under the hubristic title "Who Speaks for Islam? What A Billion Muslims Really Think," Mogahed and Saudi-funded dhimmi, or non-Muslim, pseudo-academic John Esposito cooked their data to increase the number of Muslim “moderates,” counting as “moderate” Muslims who wanted Sharia rule, hated America , supported jihad-martyrdom suicide bombing, and opposed equality of rights for women. Mogahed also defended Sharia on a British TV show.

With Brotherhood operatives in the American government and working closely with it, thanks to Barack Obama, it’s no surprise that he would have no problem with their being part of the Egyptian government too.

Obama’s Muslim Brotherhood Ties - HUMAN EVENTS

Obama Had Close Ties to Top Saudi Adviser at Early Age

Wednesday, September 3, 2008 5:58 PM

By: Kenneth R. Timmerman

New evidence has emerged that Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama was closely associated as early as age 25 to a key adviser to a Saudi billionaire who had mentored the founding members of the Black Panthers.

In a videotaped interview this year on New York’s all news cable channel NY1, a prominent African-American businessman and political figure made the curious disclosures about Obama. (See Video Clip Below)

Percy Sutton, the former borough president of Manhattan, off-handedly revealed the unusual circumstances about his first encounter with the young Obama.

“I was introduced to (Obama) by a friend who was raising money for him,” Sutton told NY1 city hall reporter Dominic Carter.

“The friend’s name is Dr. Khalid al-Mansour, from Texas,” Sutton said. “He is the principal adviser to one of the world’s richest men. He told me about Obama.”

Sutton, the founder of Inner City Broadcasting, said al-Mansour contacted him to ask a favor: Would Sutton write a letter in support of Obama’s application to Harvard Law School?

“He wrote to me about him,” Sutton recalled. “And his introduction was there is a young man that has applied to Harvard. I know that you have a few friends up there because you used to go up there to speak. Would you please write a letter in support of him?”

Sutton said he acted on his friend al-Mansour’s advice.

“I wrote a letter of support of him to my friends at Harvard, saying to them I thought there was a genius that was going to be available and I certainly hoped they would treat him kindly,” Sutton told NY1.

Sutton did not say why al-Mansour was helping Obama, how he discovered him, or from whom he was raising money on Obama’s behalf.

A Sutton aide told Newsmax that Sutton, 88, is ailing and is unlikely to do additional TV interviews in the near future. The aide could not provide additional comment for this story.

As it turned out, Obama did attend Harvard Law School after graduating from Columbia University in New York and doing a stint as a community organizer in Chicago.

The New York Times described how transformative his Harvard experience became for the young Obama: “He arrived there as an unknown, Afro-wearing community organizer who had spent years searching for his identity; by the time he left, he had his first national news media exposure, a book contract and a shot of confidence from running the most powerful legal journal in the country.”

The details of Obama’s academic performance are well known: At Harvard, Obama rose to academic distinction becoming the editor of the Harvard Law Review and graduating magna cum laude.

Less known are the reasons al-Mansour, an activist African-American Muslim, would be a key backer for a young man from Hawaii seeking to attend the most Ivy of the Ivy League law schools.

Khalid al-Mansour a.k.a. Don Warden

In an exclusive interview with Newsmax from his home in San Antonio, Texas, al-Mansour said he would not comment specifically on the statement by Percy Sutton because he was afraid anything he said would get “distorted.”

“I was determined I was never going to be in that situation,” he said. “Bloggers are saying this is the new Rev. Wright — in drag! — and he is a nationalist, racist, and worse than Rev. Wright. So any statement that I made would only further this activity which is not in the interest of Barack.”

But in the lengthy interview, al-Mansour confirmed that he frequently spoke on university campuses, including Columbia, where Percy Sutton suggested he met Obama in the late 1980s, and confirmed his close relationship with Prince Alwaleed.

“I am not surprised to learn about this,” said Niger Innis, spokesman of the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE). “It is clear that Barack Obama’s ties to the left are familial, generational, and have lasted for several years.”

Although many Americans have never heard of Khalid Abdullah Tariq al-Mansour (his full name), he is well known within the black community as a lawyer, an orthodox Muslim, a black nationalist, an author, an international deal-maker, an educator, and an outspoken enemy of Israel.

A graduate of Howard University with a law degree from the University of California, al-Mansour sits on numerous corporate boards, including the Saudi African Bank and Chicago-based LaGray Chemical Co. LaGray, which was formed to do business in Africa, counts former Nigerian President General Abdusalam Abubakar on its advisory board.

He also sits on the board of the non-profit African Leadership Academy, along with top McCain for President adviser Carly Fiorina, and organized a tribute to the President of Ghana at the Clinton White House in 1995, along with pop star Michael Jackson.

But his writings and books are packed with anti-American rhetoric reminiscent of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama’s disgraced former pastor.

In a 1995 book, “The Lost Books of Africa Rediscovered,” he alleged that the United States was plotting genocide against black Americans.

The first “genocide against the black man began 300 years ago,” he told an audience in Harlem at a book-signing, while a second “genocide” was on the way “to remove 15 million Black people, considered disposable, of no relevance, value or benefit to the American society.”

In the 1960s, when he founded the African American Association in the San Francisco Bay area, he was known as Donald Warden.

Much, much more...

None of this matters to liberals like Jillian.. she will close her eyes and pretend it doesn't matter for the sake of her leftist religion.

Last edited:

Khalid Monsour?

I'm no Obama fan but why does the US president need to know the various traditions of Hanukkah, especially if he isn't jewish?

Khalid Monsour?

I'm no Obama fan but why does the US president need to know the various traditions of Hanukkah, especially if he isn't jewish?

He doesn't. But if he's going to do it, why screw it up like that?

On the other hand, obama did give a flawless eid dinner, right on eid too.

typical of this president to live the life of O'reily or King tut..prancing around on golf courses for his game and air force one and lecture us on his failed keynesian crap is about as good as enemies prepping for war in the ME and we are to distracted/broke to know the differences.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back