Another 177 high profile intel officials send letter supporting Brennan

I don't care what exe employees think on the matter. I say if you've quit the government there's no need for security clearance anymore. In business, if you fire an employee you delete their passwords for GP after they've left, this is the same thing in my mind. All of this "Trump's being mean to his opponents" stuff is just bullshit propaganda spin from the media as far as I'm concerned.

Comparing the average employee to a guy who's worked under three R and two D presidents for decades in the highest levels of intelligence and national security to the average "employee" is ridiculous.

They are walking encyclopedias too valuable to make unavailable to those who may need their expertise in emergency - like YESTERDAY

And firing that person as retribution and not because of a security issue my be CRIMINAL.

Security clearance could be reinstated within seconds if the gov needed their expertise. You, like the media, are grasping at paper straws to try and make this an issue, when for the majority of American's it just isn't an issue.
actually a majority of Americans are on favor of taking the clearances away

Got a linkie on that Berzerk?
Not an online poll from Breitbart or Drudge if you please :)

Forum List

Back