Another 177 high profile intel officials send letter supporting Brennan

Why would anyone with high security clearance broadcast they have such a thing?

I call BS.

Money. Touting it gets them advisory roles with the media and perhaps some businesses, who ultimately hope to take advantage of that person giving information that would breach their security clearance...

A rather odd idea if one thinks about it, but that's our system for ya.

off topic but i really dislike SPECIAL people especially the Special people that are elevated by themselves or the common rabble on the street like me . Course i won't elevate them . What da feck , example would be a former mayor or governor or similar taxpayer paid employee of the American people . They leave their government job [but still collect taxpayer monies] but are forever known as 'mister governor' or 'mister mayor ' . OFF TOPIC and just a comment .

Another example of the privileged elite attacking President Trump. You need to realize that the privileged elite are not the friend of the American people while Donald Trump proves every day that he is.

Donald Trump is a friend to DONALD TRUMP, his family and his business interests.
He doesn't give an orange crap about you, the country or its people ...
Hopefully you'll figure that out one day soon.
You are incorrect. Why would a billionaire put himself and his family through the daily gauntlet of the presidency? He works every day pulling the rug out from under the institutions and good old boys clubs that are eroding America's strength. You would realize that if you examined his actions and policies instead of doing handsprings over every Tweet and CNN report.

Once you've been duped by one of the greatest con men of all time, all hope is lost.
Trump is there for three basic reasons: Thirst for power, love of vengeance and unadulterated greed.

screen-shot-2016-12-29-at-12-21-07-pm.png
Weird.
AL Gore was selling Carbon Credits
Hillary ripped off millions in Haiti relief funds
Obamacare turned out to be nothing more than a massive tax increase
These are the people that told us a video caused Benghazi

This is the definition of snake oil salesman.

Another example of the privileged elite attacking President Trump. You need to realize that the privileged elite are not the friend of the American people while Donald Trump proves every day that he is.

Donald Trump is a friend to DONALD TRUMP, his family and his business interests.

I'm sorry but no.

There's no way that person is ever going to figure out that trump doesn't give a crap about them.

They did the same thing in the bush boy years. Only this time it's on steroids.

Actually, at least Junior $hrub had a degree of empathy - A gene entirely missing in Dotardo. Sad

That could be true. However how much empathy can a person have if they torture people?

I'm sorry but no.

There's no way that person is ever going to figure out that trump doesn't give a crap about them.

They did the same thing in the bush boy years. Only this time it's on steroids.

Actually, at least Junior $hrub had a degree of empathy - A gene entirely missing in Dotardo. Sad

That could be true. However how much empathy can a person have if they torture people?
People?

I don't care what exe employees think on the matter. I say if you've quit the government there's no need for security clearance anymore. In business, if you fire an employee you delete their passwords for GP after they've left, this is the same thing in my mind. All of this "Trump's being mean to his opponents" stuff is just bullshit propaganda spin from the media as far as I'm concerned.

Comparing the average employee to a guy who's worked under three R and two D presidents for decades in the highest levels of intelligence and national security to the average "employee" is ridiculous.

They are walking encyclopedias too valuable to make unavailable to those who may need their expertise in emergency - like YESTERDAY

And firing that person as retribution and not because of a security issue my be CRIMINAL.

Security clearance could be reinstated within seconds if the gov needed their expertise. You, like the media, are grasping at paper straws to try and make this an issue, when for the majority of American's it just isn't an issue.
actually a majority of Americans are on favor of taking the clearances away

I don't care what exe employees think on the matter. I say if you've quit the government there's no need for security clearance anymore. In business, if you fire an employee you delete their passwords for GP after they've left, this is the same thing in my mind. All of this "Trump's being mean to his opponents" stuff is just bullshit propaganda spin from the media as far as I'm concerned.

Ex high ranking officials are often needed security clearance because they are used as advisors. They don't allow ex CIA employees to maintain their security clearance for nothing.

You would understand this if you weren't so far up Chump's butt.
Credentials can be granted again. You would understand this if you weren’t a moron.

Ex high ranking officials are often needed security clearance because they are used as advisors. They don't allow ex CIA employees to maintain their security clearance for nothing.

You would understand this if you weren't so far up Chump's butt.

lol the only one stuck in Trump's ass is folks like you.

Again, security clearance could be reinstated in seconds by the gov in an emergency. Your complaint is bullshit flung at the wall, it's not sticking with us non-partisan voters.

Is that ^ just a hunch or do you have a link. Sorry, but I'm reasonably sure the process would be more involved than the flip of a switch.
It is the truth. Try looking it up.

Comparing the average employee to a guy who's worked under three R and two D presidents for decades in the highest levels of intelligence and national security to the average "employee" is ridiculous.

They are walking encyclopedias too valuable to make unavailable to those who may need their expertise in emergency - like YESTERDAY

And firing that person as retribution and not because of a security issue my be CRIMINAL.

Security clearance could be reinstated within seconds if the gov needed their expertise. You, like the media, are grasping at paper straws to try and make this an issue, when for the majority of American's it just isn't an issue.
actually a majority of Americans are on favor of taking the clearances away

hmmm you might be right about that. It is kind of common sense, I'm willing to bet that most folks were a bit surprised to find that exe employees kept it after they'd been fired/dismissed/etc.

You almost gotta laugh when the left celebrates 177 drones out of a freaking million who want to join the attempted coup of an elected president. It's all the more reason to drain the freaking swamp and withdraw the clearances of former government workers.

High profile I suspect I have a very different take on what is high profile. The only reason most if not all these people want to keep their security clearance is because it helps them pad the resume and get more money when they move into the private sector losing it sure as hell isn't reducing anyones freedom of speech.

You almost gotta laugh when the left celebrates 177 drones out of a freaking million who want to join the attempted coup of an elected president. It's all the more reason to drain the freaking swamp and withdraw the clearances of former government workers.
The treasonous fat senile old orange clown will be impeached, all nice and legal and according to the Constitution. That is not a coup, that is the wheel of justice turning.

All "Deep State" I am certain :rolleyes:

With a third star-studded letter, more than 175 additional alumni of top national security jobs are joining the bipartisan outcry against President Trump's stripping of former CIA Director John Brennan's security clearance.

Who's in ... An organizer tells me: "This third statement includes career officials — from Nick Rasmussen, former Director of NCTC, to Bill Burns, former Deputy Secretary of State, to Doug Wise, former Deputy Director of DIA, to political folks from both sides of the aisle — including Tony Lake, former National Security Advisor and Sean O’Keefe, former Secretary of the Navy and NASA Administrator as well as more than 10 former U.S. Ambassadors and more than 20 former U.S. Attorneys."

Michael Morell — former CIA acting director, and host of the CBS News "Intelligence Matters" podcast — tells me Trump's approach has backfired:
  • "People are essentially saying to the president: 'We will not be intimidated by you. For those of us who have been speaking up, we will continue to. And if we haven't been, we’re going to start speaking up.'"
  • "This is a great example of democracy — exactly what all these folks who signed the letters spent their lives defending."
Read the full letter.​

First look: Pentagon, State alumni join Brennan clearance outcry
Fuck the deep state

In other news, 1,000 Randy Savage supports write letters in support of Slim Jims, opposing the elimination of the toxic stick of death!

Brennan: Okay, I Didn't Necessarily Mean Trump Committed Real Treason, But I 'Stand Very Much By' Saying So

"Sometimes my Irish comes out," he added. Cute line, but perhaps former senior intelligence officials should be able to control their "Irish" when it comes to hyperbolically accusing elected civilian of capital crimes. Perhaps. As Allahpundit snarks, Brennan admitted to Maddow that when he said Trump's conduct was "nothing short of treasonous" (including the literal constitutional definition of treason in his infamous tweet), he didn't really mean treason-treason; he meant political hack 'treason,' wherein he fired off half-cocked attacks, employing a definition of 'treason' typically embraced by anonymous two-bit Twitter trolls. That almost sounds..."erratic and frenzied," doesn't it?

Brennan: Okay, I Didn't Necessarily Mean Trump Committed Real Treason. But Actually, I Stand By It.

You just gotta laugh.

All "Deep State" I am certain :rolleyes:

With a third star-studded letter, more than 175 additional alumni of top national security jobs are joining the bipartisan outcry against President Trump's stripping of former CIA Director John Brennan's security clearance.

Who's in ... An organizer tells me: "This third statement includes career officials — from Nick Rasmussen, former Director of NCTC, to Bill Burns, former Deputy Secretary of State, to Doug Wise, former Deputy Director of DIA, to political folks from both sides of the aisle — including Tony Lake, former National Security Advisor and Sean O’Keefe, former Secretary of the Navy and NASA Administrator as well as more than 10 former U.S. Ambassadors and more than 20 former U.S. Attorneys."

Michael Morell — former CIA acting director, and host of the CBS News "Intelligence Matters" podcast — tells me Trump's approach has backfired:
  • "People are essentially saying to the president: 'We will not be intimidated by you. For those of us who have been speaking up, we will continue to. And if we haven't been, we’re going to start speaking up.'"
  • "This is a great example of democracy — exactly what all these folks who signed the letters spent their lives defending."
Read the full letter.​

First look: Pentagon, State alumni join Brennan clearance outcry
Fire every one of them immediately

Forum List

Back