Another 10 Gunned Down in Chicago

Another gun thread with:

1) Little or no substance
2) Offering up nothing but irrelevant fear mongering.

1.) There's PLENTY of substance, you're just too fucking ignorant to understand it.
2.) The only fear mongering going on is you Leftists and your unreasonable fear of law abiding gun owners, while your criminal gun owners run roughshod over your liberal utopian cities.

Hey Rahm--Control This: 10 Gunned Down in Chicago​

by AWR Hawkins
6 Jan 2013

According to reports, at least ten people were shot Saturday in Obama's Chicago, the gun control capital of the United States.

And at least two of these victims died.

One of the victims, who was shot at 3:10 p.m., was taken to a hospital and pronounced dead at 3:52.

**snip**

Read more:
Hey Rahm--Control This: 10 Gunned Down in Chicago

Were you banned from Stormfront??

Is that why you troll here?

by AWR Hawkins
6 Jan 2013

According to reports, at least ten people were shot Saturday in Obama's Chicago, the gun control capital of the United States.

One of the victims, who was shot at 3:10 p.m., was taken to a hospital and pronounced dead at 3:52.

**snip**

Read more:

Yeah, those are high numbers in a high crime area regardless of "gun control" or no "gun control". I wonder how many of those victims reference were armed or unarmed. Were the shootings gang violence or robberies?

by AWR Hawkins
6 Jan 2013

**snip**

Read more:

Yeah, those are high numbers in a high crime area regardless of "gun control" or no "gun control". I wonder how many of those victims reference were armed or unarmed. Were the shootings gang violence or robberies?

It's mostly gangs, and the saddest part is the ungodly amount of collateral damage. Bullets coming through doors, walls and windows killing little kids while they sleep.

A LOT more little kids than died at Sandy Hook, too, but NOBODY gives a fuck about that.

It doesn't fit the narrative...

by AWR Hawkins
6 Jan 2013

**snip**

Read more:

It's mostly gangs, and the saddest part is the ungodly amount of collateral damage. Bullets coming through doors, walls and windows killing little kids while they sleep.

A LOT more little kids than died at Sandy Hook, too, but NOBODY gives a fuck about that.

It doesn't fit the narrative...

Yeah, that is very tragic. We have a fair amount of shootings here in this market (Hampton Roads). The knee jerk reaction for some is to take guns off of the streets, but we need to take violent criminals off of the streets. It seems like every other couple of days I am always stating to my wife "Why don't they just have a hand to hand brawl?". It's not like I'm from the 1930's, I'm in my mid forties.

Forum List

Back