Bull Ring Anonymous1977: emilynghiem is Asian I support Freedmen's Town plan for Constitutional equality

Dude, one word sums you up. You are what men and women call an asshole. I wish that your heart will go from pride/selfishness to love/caringness. You are finished in this thread, and have been weighed, measured, and been found wanting.

LOLOLOLOL.

And you have been watching too much television or hanging out here too much, because you are really a "sh*t for brains" lolol.

Says the guy with 360 posts. You think you know me or Emily, but you scream like a newbie craving attention. Pardon me if I put you on ignore till you prove you are worth listening to.

Says the guy with 360 posts. You think you know me or Emily, but you scream like a newbie craving attention. Pardon me if I put you on ignore till you prove you are worth listening to.

You may have jumped into things half-knowing the story, Sir...but, Peace.

Anonymous1977

(PS: And you too, PLEASE feel free not to address me on these forums.)...

Dude, one word sums you up. You are what men and women call an asshole. I wish that your heart will go from pride/selfishness to love/caringness. You are finished in this thread, and have been weighed, measured, and been found wanting.

LOLOLOLOL.

And you have been watching too much television or hanging out here too much, because you are really a "sh*t for brains" lololololol.

I agree with JR in this instance.

You may have jumped into things half-knowing the story, Sir...but, Peace.

Anonymous1977

(PS: And you too, PLEASE feel free not to address me on these forums.)...

1. And if you keep saying I'm not Asian you don't know that half of the story.
Anon can we agree that I am of the White Culture. I have no argument if you call my language,
perception, culture and political terms "White." As for my spiritual beliefs they are clearly
Buddhist, Universalist Christian, and progressive/egalitarian Constitutionalist.

You might find White American Buddhists, and White liberal universalist/progressives,
who are PHYSICALLY White and might sound like me.

But most of my White friends will say my ASIAN culture and heritage shows in my thinking
which is more into "interconnectedness".

2. Where I cannot understand how you can misperceive and misportray me is
in asserting I am not Asian.

Can you please explain how this can be corrected?

Do you like the idea of contacting that CATFISH show?

Do you want to set up an online webcam con call, such as the free interface
through Digital Samba - OnSync - All-in-one web conferencing solution All-in-one web conferencing solution

And you can WATCH ME TYPE my intolerable Constitutional church-state blah blah blah
as myself, as Emily Nghiem, American born Asian female.

And you can see it's me doing that mess. Not some puppet sock person over satellite feed.

I like the CATFISH idea, if you want me to contact them.

Frankly, I'm sick of having to do all this outreach work for Freedmen's Town,
just to get slammed and treated this way when I am trying to find REAL HELP
and REAL UNITY and support to save that national historic site.

I even offered to go on HUNGER STRIKE to bring Freedmen's Town to national attention,
but my friends say no, under no circumstances would they let me do that.
They would sacrifice their own historic plans to make sure I would not threaten such a thing
against the Black/White politics that is censoring and destroying all they worked to save all their lives.

So the CATFISH idea might help publicize Freedmen's Town
and get that project off my books. I can't afford ot keep fundng the loans and need fundraisingn to do that rihgt.

You are a real weirdo. Seek help. The only one displaying hatred is you. Emily is trying to speak to you as if you are a human being.

LOLOL.

"Emily" has been SLANDERING me to others and disrespecting me, I asked her to please leave me alone and not post to me yet she appeared on some other thread of mine that had nothing to do with this thread and started LYING to others that I have a problem with Asians...

F*ck you and whoever wants to be on that side of things...

If I am displaying hate, then I am like Jesus who had no problem referring to the members of some races who had yet to show faith in him as, "dogs" (Matt. 15:21-28, Mark 7:24-30.)

If a White person, as "Emily" is (NOT AN ASIAN) wants to act like a dog, then I will call that dog a dog.

Thank you & good night lol.
Anonymous1977

What has Emily lied about?

Yes you are displaying much hatred towards Emily . . . why?

Emily is Asian. Why you are insisting that she is not, nobody knows, but you seem to be crazy.

LOLOLOLOL.

And you have been watching too much television or hanging out here too much, because you are really a "sh*t for brains" lololololol.

What's with the LOLOLOLOL. You must be a child.

Emily is Asian. Why you are insisting that she is not, nobody knows, but you seem to be crazy.

She said to someone(s) that I have a problem with Asians, which is a LIE...

She is displaying behavior typical of White racists (disrespecting me, STALKing me, LYING about me, and insulting me for no reason.) Her unsolicited harassment of me via PM (which others probably are unaware of) and the behaviors that I cited of unprovoked disrespect, STALKing, etc. leads me to conclude that she is not really an Asian woman but a White woman who hates Black men (and women.)

I will believe what I want to believe, do what I want to do (that is within the USMB rules,) and whoever doesn't like that is going to have to put me on ignore, take some aspirin, or something lol.

The end.

Good bye and good day lol.
Anonymous1977

What's with the LOLOLOLOL. You must be a child.

LOLOLOL

What? A Black person can't laugh out loud without having to explain himself?...I hasten to inform you, you just might want to do yourself a favor and put me on ignore if I am so offensive to you...

Peace.
Anonymous1977

Last edited:

She is displaying behavior typical of White racists (disrespecting me, STALKing me, LYING about me, and insulting me for no reason.) Her unsolicited harassment of me via PM (which others probably are unaware of) and the behaviors that I cited of unprovoked disrespect, STALKing, etc. leads me to conclude that she is not really an Asian woman but a White woman who hates Black men (and women.)

I will believe what I want to believe, do what I want to do (that is within the USMB rules,) and whoever doesn't like that is going to have to put me on ignore, take some aspirin, or something lol.

The end.

Anonymous1977

^ I said you certainly have a problem with ME. ^
Are you saying you don't?

I posted and explained it in two posts:
1: Bull Ring - Anonymous1977 emilynghiem is Asian I support Freedmen s Town plan for Constitutional equality Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

2: Bull Ring - Anonymous1977 emilynghiem is Asian I support Freedmen s Town plan for Constitutional equality Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Are you saying "if I were of the Asian culture you wouldn't have a problem with me"
but because "I am of the White culture then you have the same problem with
me that you have with Whites because of this projection that is coming from YOU"

Anonymous you are demonstrating victim mentality and persecution complex
where you take what you are doing to me, and false claiming I am doing that to you
A. falsely claiming I harassed you. You are the only one posting negative harassing posts, but I consider that free speech because of my Asian/Buddhist tradition of letting you be as you are.

If I were into White reactionary racism, I would have already taken your bait by now.
Look at how all the other "Whites" react to your racebaiting posts, and you can see I am different.

B. You twisted my words, as I cited above in the EXACT links, where you made up something I did not say or mean. I tried to correct YOUR misstatement but you keep doing this. Thus, you end up doing the wrongs you falsely accuse me of, risking libel if anyone believed you. Nobody does and you have a chance to correct what is otherwise libelous.

If you expected to be taken seriously, you would own your own statements.
But you play "hit and run and hide".

One good thing - perhaps this thread can be used as proof that Whites are not the only ones who act racist. I told you my friend Gladys House believes only White people can be racist because she defines racism to be based on White privilege and power. So maybe I will show her this thread, and she can see that a nonwhite person can take white cultural perceptions and project them onto me by association. If you are Black as you say, which I have no reason to question, she might see this is a racist reaction, or she may still blame it on Whites for why you are reacting this way. If she has time, I'll ask her to look and tell me if this is White racism causing you to say this, or it is Black racism against Whites which you are projecting.

No White person can tell you to correct yourself. Only you have that choice and power. but if you want to continue blaming Whites for why you see me as White not Asian, that is called victim mentality and it is not considered healthy and empowering to view yourself as a victim.

Last edited:

The end.

Anonymous1977

You mean to say that you will continue to behave like a ridiculous arse? Okay.

I see...so the reactions of Black people to White racism are "ridiculousness," while I have not seen you hurling accusations of "riduclousness" towards Whites on this site who as the aggressor post racial slurs against Blacks for no reason.

F*ck you, you dog!

Anonymous1977

I see...so the reactions of Black people to White racism are "ridiculousness," while I have not seen you hurling accusations of "riduclousness" towards Whites on this site who as the aggressor post racial slurs against Blacks for no reason.

F*ck you, you dog!

Anonymous1977

IOW, you are not really black. :D Lol.

Who's this "anonymous" idiot?

Dear Unkotare drifter ChrisL I don't get it, the same poster posted a VERY thoughtful and innovative thread about addressing the issue of stopping sexual abuse by preventative counseling in the schools.

How is this the same person posting? Can you take a look:
What do you think of this idea can you find anything bad about it US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I actually AGREE and SUPPORT that idea (but can't reach Anon who has me on ignore?)

Here's what I posted in support of Anonymous and what I think is a solid idea.
But everyone else posting is in opposition. ChrisL/drifter don't you think that's a good idea?

here's what I posted that Anon can't see, I'm guessing:

===========================================
Dear Anonymous:

I think your idea is right on track.

I foresee conflict resolution training and intervention assistance
to prevent "relationship abuse, harassment and bullying"
at all levels of education for students and parents. Of course,
the same approach would also identify any other abuse issues (sexual abuse, drug abuse, etc.).

When it is organized and developed by the community working together,
it is not misused as anyone trying to target or police others.
Successful sustainable programs are about a community or school district committing
to means of helping each other address conflicts and stopping abuses as they surface.

I encourage you to follow up on this idea!

Find out what civics or school/nonprofit groups in your area
already have programs and relationships between schools and parents/community.
And work with the given relations and programs to develop this idea together.

By forming a team, you should be able to get grants behind it,
or work with local universities to find grad student or interns who
can help you as part of course credits to get a program started.

Here are some models you can look at to form your own:
Rachel s Challenge
Peer support - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
AVP USA Inc. For Youth
Youth Programs The Center for Nonviolent Communication
NOMORE.org Together we can end domestic violence and sexual assault. Home - NOMORE.org Together we can end domestic violence and sexual assault.

Last edited:
Who's this "anonymous" idiot?

Dear Unkotare drifter ChrisL I don't get it, the same poster posted a VERY thoughtful and innovative thread about addressing the issue of stopping sexual abuse by preventative counseling in the schools.

How is this the same person posting? Can you take a look:
What do you think of this idea can you find anything bad about it US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I actually AGREE and SUPPORT that idea (but can't reach Anon who has me on ignore?)

Here's what I posted in support of Anonymous and what I think is a solid idea.
But everyone else posting is in opposition. ChrisL/drifter don't you think that's a good idea?

here's what I posted that Anon can't see, I'm guessing:

===========================================
Dear Anonymous:

I think your idea is right on track.

I foresee conflict resolution training and intervention assistance
to prevent "relationship abuse, harassment and bullying"
at all levels of education for students and parents. Of course,
the same approach would also identify any other abuse issues (sexual abuse, drug abuse, etc.).

When it is organized and developed by the community working together,
it is not misused as anyone trying to target or police others.
Successful sustainable programs are about a community or school district committing
to means of helping each other address conflicts and stopping abuses as they surface.

I encourage you to follow up on this idea!

Find out what civics or school/nonprofit groups in your area
already have programs and relationships between schools and parents/community.
And work with the given relations and programs to develop this idea together.

By forming a team, you should be able to get grants behind it,
or work with local universities to find grad student or interns who
can help you as part of course credits to get a program started.

Here are some models you can look at to form your own:
Rachel s Challenge
Peer support - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
AVP USA Inc. For Youth
Youth Programs The Center for Nonviolent Communication
NOMORE.org Together we can end domestic violence and sexual assault. Home - NOMORE.org Together we can end domestic violence and sexual assault.

Sorry Emily. I am not in the mood to have some huge complicated discussion about sex abuse . . . maybe later on. :)

Judicial review
TO: Office of Ted Cruz, U.S. Senator

RE: Development plans for Restoring the National Historic District of Freedmen’s Town as a

model campus for business training, Constitutional corrections, and educational outreach

(and pilot program for political leaders, candidates and interns to gain experience in economic and government reform by implementing sustainable solutions to be replicated nationwide)

CC: Gladys House, CDC of Freedmen’s Town

Author of Vet Housing and Health Care Business Plan

Catherine Roberts, Yates Museum

Archaeology and technological methods for preserving landmark Brick Streets

Lenwood Johnson, Free Man’s Neighborhood Association

Co-Author, APV Community Campus Concepts under HOPE VI Federal Legislation

Darrell Patterson, Fourth Ward Health and Educational Center for Youth

Fourth Ward Youth Plans for Economic Development, Youth Bank, and Preservation

Sally Wickers, M.Ed, Coalition of Pastoral Leaders and educational development

FROM: Emily Nghiem, National Freedmen’s Town District, LLC, Fund for microloans toward restitution

To the Office of Senator Ted Cruz:

Thank you for taking the time to meet in the National Historic District of Freedmen’s Town, regarding the political history and future of this district, and the cost-effective solutions developed by the local residents and business leaders here which can impact the entire nation and economy.

Given the long record of destruction of the national history in Freedmen’s Town, largely by abuse of public authority and resources, this historic church community is asking for teamwork among government and citizens nationwide to support business plans to generate sustainable jobs and revenue, for education and training in restoration as restitution to taxpayers for past damages.

Community leaders of local programs serving the residents, as listed above, have suffered and witnessed an ongoing pattern of unlawful exclusion from equal representation, due process and protection of interests by political bullying and collusion, where the acts of malfeasance border on racketeering between corporate interests and government and party leaders under their influence.

Some of these wrongs, which cost the loss of national history at taxpayer expense, include:

A. The misappropriation of $3.4 million given to a defunct nonprofit, found to have a conflict of interest with the City Mayor, that destroyed historic houses instead of providing affordable homes; where refunding half this amount to taxpayers would save the last historic block of housing for VALID nonprofits to preserve for Vet Housing and training in financial independence.

B. The contested sale and demolition of the historic County Hospital, where the land was first sold to a private developer, at a loss to taxpayers, and later flipped to the Federal Reserve at a profit.

An estimated $8-10 million profit was made by a private developer, demolishing a historic building by bypassing federal restrictions on government, while there are “no funds” to pay for parks and land the community groups asked to save instead of selling to outside developers.

C. $15 million paid by the Federal Reserve in advance taxes, which the previous Mayor had originally planned to use for historic preservation of a land trust, was spent on infrastructure preparing the sale of land to private developers, that will destroy preservation plans for a community campus, sustainable jobs and revenue for restoring the remaining historic churches.

Congresswomen Sheila Jackson Lee co-signed the attached agreement with HUD and community leader Lenwood Johnson, endorsing the Community Campus plans, passed under HOPE VI legislation to restore the loss of equal democratic representation of residents and tenants in public housing and the surrounding historic district (both nationally registered sites).

APV public housing, and resident plans to convert to a sustainable campus, represent a historic fight for political equality, which began over 100 years ago when Freedmen’s Town was founded by Emancipated Slaves who built their own churches, businesses and streets before they were citizens. Later, government authority was abused to seize land by eminent domain to build a segregated public housing using, intended for Military families but used politically to exclude Blacks until the Civil Rights Act was passed that ended segregation. Though the Campus Plans were passed under federal legislation to restore democratic representation to residents, these efforts were censored again by evicting residents and demolishing most of the buildings, which blocked the plans from being implemented. After it took 15 more years for the community to recover from those damages, and unite around saving the last historic shotgun rowhouses on Victor Street, the City of Houston started moving the houses off site, destroying the history and community plans for housing Vets while teaching them financial management.

In order to address these Civil Wrongs, which have denied equal Constitutional rights of assembly, petition, due process, representation and protection of interests to law-abiding citizens, the community residents and nonprofit volunteers, once again seek help to enforce and fulfill contractual agreements with government by implementing the Community Campus plans to restore the entire Freedmen’s Town district. Freedmen’s Town can serve as a national model for investing resources into restitution to taxpayers for corporate abuse of government, by building a campus for sustainable jobs and education under President Obama’s Executive Order for Excellence in African American Education, the White House initiatives for housing and jobs for Veterans, and a possible alternative to ACA by creating programs for funding and managing medical education and services directly instead of going through insurance companies.

For each incident of abuse of government authority and resources to destroy national history, instead of investing in sustainable economic development, and to deny due process and democratic inclusion of community residents and interests in preserving Freedmen’s Town, we ask for restitution to be assessed and re-invested in the various sites and programs that each community group is focused on as part of the campus plan for restoring the historic district.

Where the government may not have capacity to repair damages incurred at taxpayer expense, we invite citizens and investors to exercise the option of lending to government by investing microloans, through a system similar to the Federal Reserve, holding the property and programs developed as collateral against the loans. Should the government and/or wrongdoers responsible for illicit profits, at the cost of taxpayers and national history, fail to pay back the loans against debts and damages incurred, we ask that community investors who finance the restitution share ownership in the proposed campus plans for Freedmen’s Town to end further political enslavement. To prevent political division over past wrongdoing and neglect from further destroying national history, we ask Senator Ted Cruz and all parties, including major and third-party, to unite all leaders and candidates in teams to develop and implement sustainable business plans for restoring Freedmen’s Town as a national model, and to finance this project as a campaign to demonstrate leadership skills and proposed solutions for government reforms.

Forum List

Back