Anonymous Warns of ‘Insurrection in America’ Due to Obama’s Gun Grab

The article in the OP brings up an interesting point. While the government wants to limit the firepower of ordinary citizens they want to increase the firepower of the military and police. And it's the Republicans who always want to increase defense spending, increasing the firepower of the government they claim they want to protect themselves from.

Why do people believe that the Left are gun-grabbing Fascists?

Why?

The same reason people believe stupid shit like Americans are going to "Rise up"

Laughable

Obama can do nothing of the sort without congress. Lets get real. He may try, he may whittle but the result will be nill

Are you on drugs?? You swing back and forth creating threads that totally contradict each other almost daily now. Don't try and make people feel as if they don't have the right to defend their Constitutional rights.. People feel threatened when an overpowerful, over-reaching Fed Government CONSTANTLY tears down the Constitution then sends out their idiot VP to announce they will bypass Congress and do it by EO.. People will rise up if he crosses the line in to a gun grab. Just because YOU wouldn't doesn't mean the rest of us will lie around like braindead blow up dolls.

Why do people believe that the Left are gun-grabbing Fascists?

Why?

The same reason people believe stupid shit like Americans are going to "Rise up"

Laughable

Obama can do nothing of the sort without congress. Lets get real. He may try, he may whittle but the result will be nill

Are you on drugs?? You swing back and forth creating threads that totally contradict each other almost daily now. Don't try and make people feel as if they don't have the right to defend their Constitutional rights.. People feel threatened when an overpowerful, over-reaching Fed Government CONSTANTLY tears down the Constitution then sends out their idiot VP to announce they will bypass Congress and do it by EO.. People will rise up if he crosses the line in to a gun grab. Just because YOU wouldn't doesn't mean the rest of us will lie around like braindead blow up dolls.

I contradict myself huh? Please point to a post ANY POST where I've said someone was going to "rise up"

As to your assertion of who would rise up if he crosses the line I suspect you may have enough people to fill a ball stadium....maybe.

While I see Obama do plenty I don't care for and little about the things I do care for I realize it is congresses job to keep him in check, no me.

And in my mind BUSH took more rights away from us than Obama

Forum List

Back